Exciting Irish party band - that doesn't JUST do Irish!
This hugely flexible party band has a strong Irish thread throughout, but also mixes in 'mainstream' party tunes and classics too. alongside Irish songs, traditional music like jigs and reels, plus country country, singalong and lots more, leaving everyone feeling they've had a great night - wherever they're from and whatever their taste.
This hugely flexible party band has a strong Irish thread throughout, but also mixes in 'mainstream' party tunes and classics too. alongside Irish songs, traditional music like jigs and reels, plus country and even a couple of Ceilidhs with a caller.
Whatever the balance of music you want, the set list can be adjusted accordingly (leaving everyone feeling they've had a great night - wherever they're from and whatever their taste.)
The Celtones have played venues varying from cruises through to weddings, corporates, garden parties, festivals, wakes, family fun days, Oyster festivals, race courses and more. Extremely charismatic, fun people and great musicians, you'll recognise every tune and be up dancing by the first set.
It's what they live for!
- 3 Piece: Female with vocals and fiddle; Male with vocals / Guitar Female Vocals / Bodhran. Plus high-quality backing tracks where required
- Duo: Female and Male with all instruments
Celtic / Irish Pop
- Fisherman’s Blues (Waterboys)
- Dirty Old Town (Pogues).
- Whiskey In The Jar (Thin Lizzy)
- Galway Girl (Steve Earl).
- Fairytale of New York (Shane McGowan/Kirsty McColl)
- Come On Eileen (Dexys)
- Tell Me Ma (Sham Rock)
- I Useta’ Love Her (The Saw Doctors)
- Mustang Sally (The Commitments)
- Steams of Whisky (The Pogues)
- Hills of Donegal (Goats Don’t Shave)
‘Middle of The Road’ Pop/Country
- This is The Life (Amy McDonald)
- Delilah (Tom Jones)
- Mr Rock N Roll (Amy McDonald)
- California Dreaming (Mammas& Pappas)
- Twist & Shout (Beatles)
- Perfect (Fairground Attraction)
- Mary’s Prayer (Danny Wilson)
- Dreams (The Corrs/Fleetwood Mac)
- Medley - Proud Mary/Spirit In The Sky/Alright Now
- Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Man I Feel Like A Woman – Shania Twain
- Country Roads (John Denver)
- Bright Side of the Road (Van Morrison)
- Sex On Fire (The Killers)
- Build Me Up Buttercup (The Foundations)
- Daydream Believer (The Monkees)
- Delilah (Tom Jones)
- Black Velvet Band /Wild Rover /Irish Rover
- Leaving of Liverpool/ Fields of Athenry/Star Of The County Down
- Danny Boy Etc...
Jigs / Reels / Ceilidh
- A selection of jigs/reels for independent dancing. And 2 ceilidh dances with a caller.
The band were great, everyone loved them... A fab playlist, friendly to liaise with and they made our party extra special. Would highly recommend them.
The Celtones were brilliant. Everyone at the wedding party loved them and they truly helped make our day special. I would highly recommend.
The Celtones were absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend this group, not only did they get people dancing on the dancefloor but there was also people dancing outside the marquee and down at the bottom of the marquee. Their music was brilliant and they sang and played with such passion it was catching for everybody else at my wedding who really enjoyed dancing to their music. I have had many comments from the people who came to the wedding saying how amazing and brilliant they thought the Celtones were. Thank you so much for playing for us that day
The Celtones were great. Fab mix of Irish and popular songs... And they even threw a ceilidh in there which got everyone up on the dance floor. So pleased they played at our wedding ðŸ˜Š
Another fab performance by one of my favourite groups.
What a fantastic Band! It's difficult to know what to expect when booking a band that you haven't heard before but no need to worry they are fabulous. The band members were really friendly and professional and worked hard to ensure all our guests had a brilliant evening. We had lots of comments from our guests who said what a great time they'd had. The Celtones obviously impressed the hotel staff too who told us they had 'Googled' them to find out more information. Such a fun evening and even people who were not dancing were singing along with the music. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants a fun filled evening suitable for all ages and not solely dominated by disco. Well done and thank you to The Celtones for creating such a marvelous evening for us all.
All members had a very good time and enjoyed the variety of entertainment provided by the group. Thanks for your advice and support, Brian
Great night entertained with jigs reels country Irish 70's always packed dance floor something for everybody. Excellent! Recommended! Would rebook no problem ðŸ˜„
Great band. All guests commented on how good they were and how much they would like to see them perform again. They created a wonderful atmosphere and Anne thoroughly enjoyed her party. Many thanks, Patrick
Very good, had a good time. Thanks for the evening, John
Hi Jennie, just wanted to say that the Celtones were superb. They were so professional and a lovely group. Fab choice of music. I would certainly use them again. Thanks everyone was being so great!!!
- Cheltenham Races - St Patrick's Day 2011, 2012, 2014
- DFDS Ferries - Specialist music cruise
- National Rail - Garden Party/Christmas function
- BITA (British Industry Transport Association) - Annual Ball 2013 / 2014
- Remploy - Employees' Party
- Plus, over 450 weddings, birthdays, confirmations, christenings etc..........
Will you travel?
Yes - We will consider all distances.
Do you carry a full PA system and lighting?
Yes, we carry both so are completely self contained. And yes - we can provide you with a microphone to borrow for speeches!
If you have a special request or first dance, then please provide it on MP3 on iPod or iPad and we can play it through our system
- 2 x 45 sets
- 2 x 1 hour sets
- or 3 x 40 minute sets
- Or 2.5 hours broken down into appropriate sets (usually 3)
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.