Recognised throughout the industry as one of the most exciting function bands around The Flames deliver a show that is not to be missed.
Although the show features world class musicians, it is the powerful vocal harmony and musical production on which The Flames have built their reputation.
Featuring both female and male lead voclas, The Flames deliver a dynamic and energetic show that is not to be missed.
The Flames have performed at many prestigious venues over the last five years. With fantastic musicianship and both female and male lead vocals, The Flames produce a show that is guaranteed to get your guests onto the dancefloor and talking about your event for months to come.
The Flames are primaritly a 5 piece band, however, the band often add additional musicians at your request.
- Abi – Lead Vocals
- John – Lead Vocals/ guitar/ Percussion
- Martyn – Lead Guitar/Acoustic Guitar/Lap Steel/Backing Vocals
- Alessandro – Drums/Backing Vocals
- Ray – Bass/Backing Vocals
- Kevin - Trumpet
- Marco - Percussion
- Antonio - Saxophone/Violin
- Kevin - Vocals
- Nick - Keyboard/acoustic guitar
- Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Sex Is On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Loveshack – B52s
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina and The Waves
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Blur - Song 2
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Mercy - Duffy
- Forget You - CeeLo Green
- Can't Get You Out Of My Head – Kylie
- You Got The Love - Florence and the Machine
- Make You feel My Love - Dylan/Adele.
- Rolling in the Deep - Adele
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Footloose – Kenny Logins
- No Good - Amy Winehouse
- Valerie – The Zutons
- Price Tag – Jesse J
- American Boy – Estelle
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- I Need A Dollar - Aloe Black
- Uptown Funk – Brno Mars
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheran
- Sam Smith – Stay With Me
- Son of A Preacher Man – Dusty Springfield
- Nowhere to Run-Martha and the Vandellas
- This Old Heart Of Mine- Isley Brother
- Sweet Soul Music – Arthur Conley
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Hard To Handle – Otis Reading
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- Heard it through the grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- Dancing in the Street – Martha and The Vandellas
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Shake Your Tail Feather – Ray Charles
- Nutbush City Limits – Ike and Tina Turner
- Sweet Soul Music – Arthur Conley
- Sex Machine – James Brown
- Wanna Take You Higher - Sly and the family Stone
- Cold Sweat-James Brown
- Sex Machine – James Brown
- Papa Was A Rolling Stone – The Temptations
- Get Up Offa That Thing – James Brown
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- No Diggety
- California - 2Pac
- Roxanne – The Police
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- Live and Let Die - Wings
- Honky Tonk Woman – Rolling Stones
- You Look Good on the Dance Floor – Arctic Monkeys
- Fleetwood Mac - Gold Dust Woman
- Satisfaction – Rolling Stones
- Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones
- Gimme Shelter – The Rolling Stones
- Get It On – TRex
- Can’t Explain – The Who
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- La Grange - ZZTop
- Mama Kin - Aerosmith
- Won’t Back Down - Tom Petty
- Come Together – The Beatles
- Walk This Way - Aerosmith
Rock n Roll Set
- C’Est la Vie – Chuck Berry
- King of the Swingers – Jungle Book
- Shout - Isley Brothers/Lulu
- Twist and Shout – The Beatles
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- Jonny be Goode - Chuck Berry
- Carol – Chuck Berry
- Lucille– Little Richard
- Roll Over Bethoven – The Beatles
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- ong Train Coming – Doobie Brothers
- Journey - Don't Stop Believing
- I’m a Believer – The Monkeys
- Gloria- Van Morrison
- The Faces - Maggie May
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Ticket to Ride – The Beatles
- Everybody Needs Somebody - The Blue Brothers
- Lost In Music – Sister Sledge
- Upside Down – Diana Ross
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Everybody Dance – Chic
- Saturday Night fever – Bee Gees
The Flames were absolutely fantastic and we couldn’t have wished for a better band at our wedding. The website doesn’t do them enough justice, they were better than we could have imagined.
Fantastic live band that did not fail to deliver... Helpful and professional throughout, genuine down to earth bunch that made our New Year's Eve wedding perfect... I was even asked to do the countdown to the new year, by that time I was a tad merry and could have sang a number but that would have ruined the night... Book this band and you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Martyn and the flames, Jamie and Sarah Goslyn x
Excellent, couldn't have been better.
Excellent band, loads of compliments! As with all corporate events, it was a shame that not enough dancing was done!! Would definitely hire them again.
Thank you guys for great entertainment on our special night!! Martyn was very friendly and helpful in initial contact with the band. On the night they were quick and efficient to set up. Each and every band member was friendly and approachable which made for a very pleasant experience. Then of course to the music - they were great on the stage and had people dancing the majority of the night. All in all a great recipe for a fun, action packed night of dancing and busting moves.
The Flames were excellent. We had them at our wedding and have had some great feedback from our guests. Making arrangements for their arrival on the day was very easy as they were accommodating to our requests as access to our wedding was slightly awkward. They were very professional and were able to change the running order slightly for us last minute as our dinner ran over a bit. The music was great and if anything I would say the videos don't do them justice, even better in real life! I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to a friend.
Fantastic Band. Engaged really well with the audience and kept everyone dancing. Love the different styles of music they play and the lead vocals from both are amazing. Beth sounds like a mix between Stevie Nicks and Debbie Harry..... Spot on vocals on every song. I would highly recommend this band to perform at any occasion. Thank You
An incredible 40th birthday party; we got so many compliments about the band.
Justis Publishing, Green King Breweries, MacMillan Publishing, Rokefield House, Zizzis, Primary Talent, Diverse Management, British Motorcycle Federation, Afghan Heroes, Shropshire Police Force, Mulberry Events, Orange Discos, PRS, RWS Group, Bands For Hire, Scott Jordan Entertainment, MG Promotions, Rethink Management, Kilamanjaro, Bands For Hire, Skiddle, Reverbnation, Lemonrock, Holiday Inn, BCM Pomotions, Daft Events, Michells and Bultlers and many more.
Venues played include:
The East of England Arena, The Feast of St Peter, Isle of Wight Festival, Hard Rock Cafe Residency, Harewood House, The Lincolnshire Showground, Carnarvon Castle, Huntswood Golf Club, Maidenhead Golf Club, Lillibrook Farm, Mantra, The Horns Watford, Riga Music Bar, Jagz Ascot, Eddie’s Rock Bar and many more.
Bands supported include:
The ZZTops, Fleetwood Bac, Iggy Pop, Young Knifes, The Horrors, Idlewild, 80s Matchbox B-Line Disaster, Danni Redd, Akimbo, The Darkness, Kulla Shaker, The Divine Comedy, Glen Matlock.
Ex-members of The Little Blackhearts, The Dirty, Crowning Glory, The Wutars, 3rdDegree Leburn, Kacuhpa, Cobweb Strange, Blind Ruin, Jamie and The First Class; The Flames are made up from ex-signed and experienced musicians and have played at many prestigious venues for many clients.
Does the band have insurance?
Yes, full Public Liability Insurance.
What equipment does the band use?
2K, PAT tested PA system (up to 200 people). iColor4 lighting. Top spec. musical instruments, amplifiers and drums (Gibson, Fender, Ludwig etc). Further details are available on request.
What is the standard line-up?
Prices quoted are for a five piece band but the band can offer extra musicians.
What extras can the band offer?
Extra musicians (eg. Brass section), a Burlesque dancing troupe, DJ, sound engineer, lighting engineer, PA for larger venues (over 200 capacity), lighting for larger venues (over 200 capacity). An extra acoustic set. Please contact for prices for the above.
Can I sing/play a song?
A long as it is aranged in advance.
Can I make requests?
What time will you arrive?
Typically 5.30pm for a 9pm start; however, we can arrange earlier set up and start times.
Can the band play music before/between/after sets?
Yes, the band will provide an iPod playlist of popular music. You can also provide your own iPod or MP3 device.
- 2 x 45 minutes
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 3 x 40 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.