The Great Escape
Classic britpop style function band, featuring five graduates from the renowned Brighton Institute Of Modern Music.
The guys perform an awesome live show packed full of guaranteed dance floor fillers, from the likes of the Kinks, The Beatles, Oasis, Killers, Kings Of Leon and loads more of your favourite bands!
The Great Escape
The Great Escape perform a brilliant covers set of classic and modern dance floor fillers in an authentic brit-pop style. The five Brighton lads are cool, stylish and a lot of fun, and always deliver an exceptional night of entertainment.
The band's set list features classics by the likes of The Beatles, The Kinks, Bob Marley, Qyeen and The Jam, as well as modern rock and pop hits from Bruno Mars, Arctic Monkeys, Pharrell Williams, Killers and many more!
The Great Escape offer a full entertainment package that includes 2 hours of live music, split in to two or three sets, as well as a bespoke disco featuring your favourite songs, which you are welcome to request in advance. The band can also perform a special request for you - which can be your first dance if booking for a wedding.
The Great Escape are based in Brighton in Sussex and perform regularly in the South East, as well as further afield in the UK.
- Rhythm Guitar
- Lead Guitar/BVs
- Lead Male Vocals
- A Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Alright - Supergrass
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Billie Jean - Micheal Jackson
- Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Presley
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Dancing In The Moon Light - Toploader
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Forget You - Ceelo Green
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Happy - Pharrell
- Help - The Beatles
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
- I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
- I Wanna Be Like You - The Jungle Book
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- Is This Love - Bob Marley
- Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
- Last Nite - The Strokes
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Mr Brightside - Killers
- My Generation - The Who
- Park Life - Blur
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
- Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
Thanks to The Great Escape for a great evening's entertainment last Saturday night. You provided my customers (and your following) with a rockin' good night. Your repertoire creates a fun, gutsy atmosphere for young people and right up to my decrepit age! I am hoping we can arrange another date, so that they will be back for a repeat performance.
A host of private and wedding clients at top venues such as:
- The Grand, Brighton
- South Lodge Hotel, Horsham
- Southend Barns, Chichester
- Upwaltham Barns, West Sussex
- Gravetye Manor, Sussex
- Hunger Pangs, Sussex
And many more!
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We can perform 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets in the evening and also provide a pre-mixed disco (tailored to your tastes) before and after live sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered in one booking.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 60 Minute Sets
- 3 x 40 Minute Sets
Pre-mixed disco provided before and after live sets as standard.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.