The Modern Vintage
If you want to hear modern hits played in the style of 1920’s toe-tapping swing then The Modern Vintage are the band for you. Providing professional and stylish Postmodern Jukebox-style covers for your vintage themed event, The Modern Vintage won’t fail to entertain you and your guests.
The Modern Vintage
Based in London, The Modern Vintage is a sensational five or six-piece band who play covers of modern music hits in the glittering style of 1920's swing - a great option for black-tie events, weddings, and any other high-end function needing a unique touch.
With music from the likes of Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Daft Punk and Sam Smith, the band mix well-known popular hits with sophisticated and authentic swing straight out of the Roaring Twenties, guaranteeing a full dance floor for the whole night. Along with a professional live set the band also provides a disco package as standard, so your whole evening of entertainment is covered in the hire.
The Modern Vintage is made up of exceptional musicians who are well established in the professional music field. Each member has an impressive music history, including appearing at major UK festivals, playing for a wedding at the Royal Cornwall Yacht Club, and even working alongside Destiny’s Child in Texas!
As standard The Modern Vintage provide:
- Professional 5 or 6-piece live band
- 2 x 45 minute live sets in the style of Postmodern Jukebox
- A set list of popular dance floor fillers
- Professional PA & stage lighting
- Pre-mixed disco before and after live sets (tailored to your tastes)
- PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance
- Special request performed
- Professional booking service and exceptional communication and planning skills
In addition the band can add:
- Electric party band style set to end the night (45 mins)
- Double Bass
- Vocals (optional Clarinet)
Vintage Gatsby Style
- All About That Bass - Megan Trainor
- Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
- Beauty And A Beat - Niki Manage
- Blank Space - Taylor Swift
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Come And Get It - Selena Gomez
- Creep - Radio Head
- Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
- Drunk In Love - Beyoncé
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- Hello - Adele
- Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
- I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- No Diggity - The Black Street
- Roar - Katy Perry
- Rockstar - Nickleback
- Say My Name - Destinys Child
- Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
- Single Ladies - Beyoncé
- Stay With Me - Sam Smith
- Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N Roses
- Take Me To Church - Hozier
- Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo
- Thrift Shop - Macklemore
- Timber - Kesha
- Umbrella - Rihanna
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up - Avicci
- We Can't Stop - Miley Cirus
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- Wiggle - Jason Derulo
Electric Pop/Rock Set (Optional Add-On)
- Crazy In Love - Beyoncé
- Domino - Jesse J
- Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
- Lady Marmalade - Pink Ft Christina Aguilera
- Mr Bright Side - The Killers
- PYT - Michael Jackson
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit
- Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Relight My Fire - Take That
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Wonderwall - Oasis
We had a brilliant night and The Modern Vintage were absolutely incredible. They manged to keep everyone dancing and I don't think I sat down all night. A wide variety of music that was perfect for us and our guests.
- Cain Manor - Hants
- Pembrook Lodge - Surrey
- Glenmore House - Surrey
- Hever Castle - Kent
- Winters Barn - Kent
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 x 45 minutes of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We perform 2 x 45 minute live sets in a Postmodern Vintage Gatsby style as standard, and have the option of performing a 45 min electric rock/pop set as an add-on. We also provide a pre-mixed disco before and after live sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price. If your event is for 250 guests or more we can supply a larger PA/lighting rig and sound engineer for an additional fee, to ensure the presentation is suitable for your event.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 3m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 45 minutes
- Optional 45 minute Rock / Pop set
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.