These ladies bring the party to YOU! Performing the best songs from Motown & Soul, they wow with their stunning 3-part harmony vocals & upbeat choreography. Buxom beehives, dazzling dresses and vivacious vocals make this show a dance floor-filling extravaganza! The girls’ fun and lively personalities shine through in this show; ensuring that your guests will have a fabulous and dynamic experience. Including hits from Aretha Franklin, The Supremes, Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder, the ladies strut their stuff… always leaving the guests begging for an 'encore!'. A party from start to finish, their sophisticated and fun vintage style will have everyone on the dance floor!
"One can’t improve on your performance."
HRH Duke of Edinburgh, Imperial War Museum, London
Soul Legend Alexander O’Neal
"Absolutely fabulous. I loved them!"
Ruby Wax, Hilton, London
- Available from a trio up to a 10-piece showband + dancers
- Professional since 2000, the sisters have had multiple TV/Radio performances & are in constant demand for events in the UK & Internationally
- A fabulous 2 x 45 minutes sets of Motown & Soul, provided as standard with 3 part-harmony and fantastic choreography
- Background music between sets provided free of charge (please arrange in advance)
- Self-contained with PA & Lighting; Deluxe PA package available for more than 350 people
- Available throughout the UK and Internationally
The ladies are 3 real-life sisters and come from 5 generations of musicians. They have been singing together since childhood and have been professional entertainers since 2000, performing throughout the UK and worldwide. They have appeared many times on BBC television, ARD Television Germany and various radio shows. The sisters have performed alongside such talent as:
- Will Young
- Russell Watson
- Beverly Knight
- Elaine Page
- Hot Chocolate
- Ruby Wax
- John Culshaw
- Brian Conley
- 3 sisters’ vocals + customised professional backing tracks
- 3 sisters’ vocals + live 4-piece backing band
- 3 sisters’ vocals + live 7-piece backing band
- Dancers available
- Heatwave – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Chapel Of Love – The Dixie Cups
- Please Mr Postman – The Marvelettes
- Be My Baby – The Ronettes
- Da Doo Ron Ron – The Crystals
- December ’63 (Oh What A Night!) – The Four Seasons
- Band Of Gold – Freda Payne
- Reach Out (I’ll Be There) – The Four Tops
- Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch – The Four Tops
- Baby Love – The Supremes
- Stop In The Name Of Love – The Supremes
- Keep Me Hangin’ On – The Supremes
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – The Supremes
- Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- It Takes 2 – Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
- Dancing In The Street – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Jimmy Mack – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Nowhere To Run – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Think – Aretha Franklin
- Working My Way Back To You – The Detroit Spinners
- Tears Of A Clown – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
- This Ole Heart Of Mine – The Isley Brothers
- Little Red Book – The Drifters
- Kissing In The Back Row – The Drifters
- Saturday Night At The Movies – The Drifters
- Big Girls Don’t Cry – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow – The Shirelles
- Do You Love Me? – The Contours
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
- Runaround Sue – Dion & The Belmonts
- Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- Rock Around The Clock – Bill Haley & His Comets
- Lady Marmalade – Labelle
- Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Great Balls Of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
Booking and communication before the event was great. The Motownettes were fabulous. Their performance was great and everyone was up dancing from the beginning to the end. The band brought with them a technical coordinator who made sure I was happy throughout which was appreciated. I am so pleased - I had a fabulous party. Thank you.
Fabulous girls, thoroughly enjoyed by all guests. Great party songs that were loved by all, super performers.
You were just simply perfection from start to finish. There was not one person sat down by the end of the night. Your music and voices are infectious and no one could resist you. Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You made our day even more perfect and you gave us all memories which will never be forgotten.
- Thomson Reuters
- The Savoy
- Belas Clube de Campo, Lisbon
- CityWest Hotel, Dublin
- Hampton Court Palace
- The Oberoi Hotel, New Delhi
- Manchester Central
- The London Eye
- Damac Properties, Dubai
- The Dorchester
- The Imperial War Museum
- Dundas Castle, Edinburgh
- Earls Court
- Epsom Racecourse
- The Royal Chelsea Hospital
- Grosvenor House Hotel
- Harvey Nicols
- Manchester Evening News
- Somerset House
- Stoke Park
- Tate Modern
- The Museum of London
- The Natural History Museum
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- Farnborough International Airshow
- Royal Mail
- Hilton Park Lane
- HMS Belfast
- ICC Birmingham
- The Lanesborough
- The Mandarin Oriental
- Liverpool Daily Post
Do you only perform Motown & Soul?
No, we also perform Swing & Jive, Jazz and Easy Listening.
Do you have to perform 2x45 minutes sets, or can we change that?
We are very flexible and do our best to fit in with your event. If you’d like a mix of styles, for example: 1x60 minutes of Motown and 1x30 minutes of Swing, we are happy to mix genres.
Do you have a PA System or do I have to find separate company to provide one for you?
We can provide a PA System & stage lighting for up to 350 audience members. However, we regularly work with production companies for larger and international events.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance & is your equipment PAT tested?
Yes. We’re happy to send our certificates to you or your venue.
Can you fit into the theme of an event?
We have various costumes and are happy to co-ordinate and accessorise to compliment your event theme/colours.
Can you do an arrangement of a special song?
We regularly arrange commissions for weddings and corporate events, whether that be for a first dance, a ceremony song, or an award ceremony. We would ask for at least 2 months notice if possible, to allow for arranging and rehearsals.
- 2 x 45 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.