The New York Keys
The New York Keys are a dynamic musical duo, available for hire for weddings, parties, clubs, bars, and more!
With Megan's powerful, diverse voice and Ross' innovative piano style, the couple create unique versions of popular songs, suitable for any occasion. From gypsy swing pop covers to sentimental ballads, The New York Keys are able to bring the right style to your next event.
The New York Keys
The New York Keys are a unique act in the styles they bring to an event. Creating interesting spins on modern and classic popular songs, the duo are renowned for their vintage / retro covers. If you have a song that you would like turned into something completely new, please get in touch!
For the client looking for something a little unique for their event, the duo have a specially created Cabaret, full of contemporary and classic musical theatre numbers.
A FREE baby grand piano shell is now provided with every booking. Please view the images to see how it looks!
Standard line up:
- Piano / Vocal duo
- Solo Pianist set
- Full Band (Duo + Bass and Drums)
- A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye
- All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
- All Night Long- Lionel Richie
- At Last -Etta James
- Bang Bang- Jessie J
- Blame It On The Boogie- Jackson 5
- Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
- Can’t Help Falling In Love With You- Elvis Presley
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You- Frankie Valley
- Cheek To Cheek
- Crazy - Patsy Cline
- Crazy-Gnarles Barkley
- Dock Of The Bay- Otis Redding
- Don’t Know Why- Norah Jones
- Don’t Stop Believing- Journey
- Easy Like Sunday Morning- Lionel Richie
- Firework- Katy Perry
- Fly Me To The Moon
- Forget You- Cee Lo Green
- Free Fallin- Tom Petty
- Get Down Tonight- KC and The Sunshine Band
- Get Ready- The Temptations
- Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
- Grapevine- Marvin Gaye
- Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
- Happy- Pharrell Williams
- Heaven- Bryan Adams
- Here Comes The Sun- Beatles
- Hey Soul Sister- Train
- Higher and Higher- Jackie Wilson
- Hotel California- The Eagles
- How Deep Is Your Love - The Beegees
- How Sweet It Is to Be Loved By You- James Taylor
- How Will I Know- Whitney Houston
- I Got Rhythm
- I Want To Hold Your Hand- Beatles
- I Want You Back- Jackson 5
- I Wish -Stevie Wonder
- If I Ain’t Got You- Alicia Keys
- Joy To The World (Jeremiah was a bullfrog) – 3 Dog Night
- Just The Two Of Us- Bill Withers
- Killing Me Softly- Fugees
- Kiss Me - Sixpence Non The Richer
- L.O.V.E.- Nat King Cole
- Lean On Me- Bill Withers
- Long Train Running- Doobie Brothers
- Love Yourself- Justin Beiber
- Make You Feel My Love- Adele
- Me & Bobby McGee- Janis Joplin
- Mercy- Duffy
- Mr Postman - The Carpenters
- Mustang Sally- Wilson Pickett
- My Funny Valentine
- My Girl- The Temptations
- P.Y.T- Michael Jackson
- Price Tag- Jessie J
- Proud Mary- Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Put Your Records On- Corinne Bailey Rae
- Rather Be- Jess Glynn
- Rockin Robin- Boddy Day
- Rolling In The Deep- Adele
- Rude- Magic!
- Shoop Shoop Song- Cher
- Signed Sealed Delivered- Stevie Wonder
- Smooth Operator- Sade
- Someone Like You- Adele
- Someone To Watch Over Me
- Son Of A Preacher Man- Dusty Springfield
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Summer Of 69’- Bryan Adams
- Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
Thank you both for providing the most perfect music for our drink's reception and Wedding breakfast. Your song choices were fantastic and every table commented on how great you were!! You were so helpful from start to finish with the organising of it and really helped make our day so special. You guys were reliable, professional, friendly and I would not hesitate for a second recommending you to anybody who asks! Can't wait to hear how it turns out on the wedding video!! Xxx
The two have quite a prestigious client list between them including:
- The Dorchester
- Grazia Magazine
... and many, many more!
Can we request songs?
Of course, we are happily to learn anything before the event, and will also suggest songs to help you decide!
Can you do quiet background stuff?
Oh yes, we are well trained in all styles. If you are looking for a low key affair, we can play some chilled pop / light jazz / ballads etc.
How far can you travel?
UK wide and internationally!
How many can you cater for?
No event is too big or small! Our PA will serve up to around 300, but can expand if necessary.
Is the duo the only line option you provide?
No! In addition to the vocals/piano duo we are able to cater to an entire event with multiple options of lineups. For example: For a low key wedding ceremony, Ross can also play a solo piano set, followed by the duo for the afternoon reception. To liven things up later, we can add drums & bass to the mix for a full band set in the evening! Please make sure you let the agent know which line up options you want for your event when you enquire.
The New York Keys generally play 45 minute sets and can be booked to play mulitiple sets, please enquire at time of booking.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.