The North East Harpist
The North East Harpist has a Masters degree in performance from the Royal Welsh College of Music, and performs UK wide and internationally.
She plays the pedal harp and the Clarsach and has a wide and varied repertoire, including classical, popular, folk and jazz.
The North East Harpist
The North East Harpist is an experienced and versatile wedding and events harpist, offering a range of musical styles to complement any occasion. She trained at both the Royal Northern College of Music and the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, and has performed at Edinburgh Castle, Sandhurst Royal Military Academy and for the BBC.
She is a past winner of the Young Musician Award at the Harrogate Festival of music and has an ABRSM performance Diploma with Distinction.
She plays a wide variety of music including classical, jazz, folk and popular, and is always happy to take requests.
The North East Harpist plays a pedal harp and a Clarsach, and both can be amplified if necessary. She is available to provide both foreground and background music and is based in North Yorkshire, though able to travel UK wide.
- Solo Pedal Harp
- Solo Clarsach (folk harp)
- Desr’ee - Kissing You
- Elvis Presley - Only Fools Rush In
- Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
- Guns ‘n’ Roses - Sweet Child O’ Mine
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
- Leonard Cohen Hallelujah
- Bill Withers - Aint No Sunshine When She’s Gone
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
- Elvis Costello - She
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- The Beatles - All You Need is Love
- Ronan Keating When You Say Nothing at All
- Enya - Only Time
- Henry Mancini - Moon River
- Fleet Foxes - Mykonos
- Supertramp - Breakfast in America
- Debussy - Clair de Lune
- Puccini - Nessun Dorma
- Mendelssohn - Wedding March
- Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
- Handel - Largo in G
- Delibes - Flower Duet
- Wagner - Bridal Chorus
- Hasselmans - La Source
- Tournier - Quatre Preludes
- Pachelbel - Canon in D
- Naderman - Sonates
And much more...
The music gave just the right amount of atmosphere to our St.Andrew’s Day dinner. The North East Harpists' performance was outstanding and she worked hard throughout the evening to entertain us.
- BBC Radio 2
- BBC Radio 3
- BBC Radio Wales
- BBC Radio Scotland
- Edinburgh Castle
- St. Margaret's Westminster
- German diplomatic embassy, Edinburgh
- Ampleforth Abbey
Are travel costs included?
Is ampllification an option?
Yes. Both harps can be amplified.
Do you take requests?
- 2 x 50 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.