Beat swinging, toe tapping rock n' roll classics combined with a mesmerising array of contemporary chart covers - this slick six piece are the perfect vintage act, set to be a sure fire hit with every one your guests.
Based in London, The Rayflys have been busy cultivating a reputation as the best vintage covers band in the capital - and it's easy to see why. Assembled from six of the most in-demand session performers in the country, Jimmy and the boys bring you an evening jam-packed with soulful, swinging rock and roll fun. Their set list reflects the very best of that timeless vintage sound; from Elvis to The Everley Brothers, and everything in between!
But they don't stop there.
Utilising every facet of their peerless musicality and stunning live stage presence, they artfully blend that timeless fifties and sixties sound with a host of 21st century pop covers. The result is an incredible night of entertainment that'll have something to please each and every one of your guests, from the young to the young at heart. With two hours of live music, concert level stage production and a disco/DJ set provided as standard, there's nothing left for you to do but dance the night away with the rest of your guests!
The Rayflys complete entertainment package includes
- Your perfect 6-piece vintage band with male lead vocals
- Two hours of live music as 2 x 60 minute or 3 x 40 minute live sets
- Professional PA system and lighting system
- PAT Tested equipment and PLI Certificates
- Your First Dance/Song Request performed live
The Rayflys are based in London and are available for hire at weddings, parties and corporate functions across the U.K. and Europe.
- Double Bass
- Male Vocals
- Be-Bop-A-Lula - Gene Vincent
- Big Hunk Of Love - Elvis Presley
- Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Presley
- Bye Bye Love - The Everly Brothers
- Cupid - Sam Cooke
- Good Golly Miss Molly - Little Richard
- Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
- Jonny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Lucille - Little Richard
- My Baby Left Me - Elvis Presley
- Never Can Tell - Chuck Berry
- Peggy Sue - Buddy Holly
- Reet Petite - Jackie Wilson
- Rip It Up - Little Richard
- Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley
- Rock This Joint - Bill Haley
- That's Alright Mama - Elvis Presley
- Tutti Fruiti - Little Richard
- Twistin' The Night Away - Sam Cooke
- Twisting The Night Away - Sam Cooke
- Wake Up Little Susie - The Everly Brothers
- You Send Me - Sam Cooke
Classics & Modern
- All About That Bass - Megan Trainor
- Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
- Blame It On The Boogie - Michael Jackson
- Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Come Together - The Beatles
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Happy - Pharrell
- Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Kiss - Prince
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- Waterfalls - TLC
The band were sensational, the best we've ever had - the dance floor was busy all night. I'm sure we'll be back to book for next year.
I really want to have a great party with everyone on the dance floor - are you the right band for that?
Absolutely! We have been performing at weddings and events for several years and have an infectious live show that guarantees a packed dance floor and a party that you and your guests will remember for years to come! Our repertoire features the biggest classic and current chart hits, so there's certainly something for everyone.
Do you take requests?
We are happy to perform one special request for you - for weddings this is usually the first dance. You can also let us know your top 10 preferences from the repertoire, as well as send up to 30 requests for the disco - so you can be sure to hear all your favourites on the evening.
How long do you take to set-up?
90 minutes. If you are organising a wedding or event where the evening reception is in the same room as your meal, we often arrive to set-up while the room is turned around - we can have background music playing within around 30 minutes of load in.
What time do you play?
At a time to suit your event, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, any time between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We perform 2 x 60-minute live sets (or 3 x 40 minutes) in the evening and also provide a pre-mixed disco (tailored to your tastes) before and after live sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered in one booking.
Can you provide music for our drinks reception?
Yes - we can perform a 1 x 60-minute acoustic duo set (male vocals & piano) as an add-on, which is perfect for during drinks or dinner.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price. You won't have to hire any additional equipment in.
Our venue has a noise limiter, can you work with that?
Yes, we regularly work at venues with noise limiters. We are happy to contact the venue in advance of the event to make sure we have all the required information to enable us to plan accordingly.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks' notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13-amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. However, this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
Can we see you play live before booking?
As a professional function band our bookings tend to be weddings and private events that unfortunately we are unable to invite guests to. Our videos are a very accurate insight into our look and sound, and we'd also encourage you to check out our testimonials page to see what previous clients have said about their experience with the band.
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.