The Sonic Kicks
The Sonic Kicks
The talented trio are top professional musicians, having all graduated from the renowned Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts.
They have come together to form a great looking and sounding band with an energetic live show that will make your party one to remember! As part of this neat package they also provide a pre-mixed palylist in-between sets and can learn a special request for you!
- Drums / Vocals
- Bass / Vocals
- Guitar / Vocals
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Baby - Justin Bieber
- Babylon - David Gray
- Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols
- Breakfast At Tiffanies - Deep Blue Something
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
- Disco 2000 - Pulp
- Domino - Jessie J
- Dreaming Of You - The Coral
- High And Dry - Radiohead
- Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- I’m A Believer - The Monkees
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- JCB - Nizlopi
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Laid - James
- Little Lion Man - Mumford And Sons
- Locked Out Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Molly's Chambers - Kings Of Leon
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Parklife - Blur
- Rappers Delight - Sugar Hill Gang
- She Said - Plan B
- Shut Up And Dance – Walk On The Moon
- Sing - Ed Sheeran
- Sit Down - James
- Someday- The Strokes
- Steady As She Goes - The Raconteurs
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
- Yellow - Coldplay
- You And Me Song - The Wannadies
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
A party isn't complete without Sonic Kicks; they really get the party going, get involved, and play an amazing set of songs to get everyone on the dance floor. If you're looking for a band for your party, look no further - Sonic Kicks are it!
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We can perform 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets in the evening and also provide a pre-mixed disco (tailored to your tastes) before and after live sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered in one booking.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 3 x 40 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.