The Soul Collective
Featuring an almighty collaboration of the UK’s top professional musicians of the moment, this is The Soul Collective.
Band members of The Soul Collective are some of the most talented on the circuit. Carefully selected for their outrageous talents and the energy they bring to each and every performance, the energy and sound that the party produce is electrifying and is sure to make your corporate event or wedding that extra bit special.
The Soul Collective
Below are just some of the other benefits that you will receive if you hire The Soul Collective for your event.
- Unparalleled line-up of incredible vocalists and musicians
- Professional, highly talented musicians who have played hundreds of weddings, parties and corporate events
- A huge repertoire covering big hits from the 50s right up to current chart hits to suit all age groups and tastes
- Continually adding new current tracks
- Bespoke Set lists & Line-ups to suit you & your party
- Perfectly balanced quality music
- Cutting edge sound and lighting equipment
- A Packed dance floor from start to finish
- A friendly and co-operative group of people who will help make your event run smoothly
- Musicians have worked for top pop artists as “session musicians” touring with artists such as Elton John, Chad Smith, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Alice Cooper
- As above with Trumpet
8 piece line up
- Add another Saxophone
70's Soul, Funk and Motown
- Kool and The Gang - Celebration
- Curtis Mayfield – Move On Up
- The Bee Gees – Jive Talkin’
- Dusty Springfield – Son Of A Preacher Man
- James Brown – I Feel Good
- Stevie Wonder – Superstition
- Wild Cherry – Play That Funky Music
- The Emotions – Best Of My Love
- Aretha Franklin – Think
- Aretha Franklin – Respect
- Jackie Wilson – Your Love (Keeps Lifting Me Higher)
- Stevie Wonder – Uptight, Everything Is Alright
- Jackson 5 – Blame It On The Boogie
- Wilson Pickett – Mustang Sally
- Michael Jackson – Shake Your Body
- Sam and Dave – Soul Man
- Sam and Dave – Hold On I’m Coming
- Tina Turner – Proud Mary
- Stevie Wonder -Sir Duke
- The Blues Brothers Medley
- Stevie Wonder – I wish
- Tina Turner – River Deep, Mountain High
- Stevie Wonder -Master Blaster (Jammin')
- Fontella Bass – Rescue Me
- The Emotions - Best Of My Love
- Diana Ross - I’m Coming Out
- Marvin Gaye – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
50's and 60's
- The Beatles – Twist And Shout
- Elvis Presley – Burning Love
- The Beatles – Lady Madonna
- Bill Haley and The Comets – Shake Rattle and Roll
- The Beatles – Hey Jude
- Chuck Berry – Johnny Be Goode
- Christina Aguilera – Candy Man (Rock N Roll Style)
- Imelda May -Tainted Love (Rock N Roll Style)
- Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girl
80's Pop and Modern Chart Hits
- Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Franz Ferdinand – Take Me Out
- Jessie J – Domino
- Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger
- Queen – Another One Bites The Dust
- Queen – We Will Rock You
- Beyonce Knowles – Love On Top
- Beyonce Knowles – Crazy In Love
- Bruno Mars- Treasure
- Bruno Mars – Locked Out Of Heaven
- Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
- Whitney Houston – Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Madonna – Material Girl
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
- Toploader -Dancing In The Moonlight
- Queen – Don’t Stop Me Now
- Queen – We Are The Champions
- Pink – Let’s Get This Party Started
- Paul Weller – You Do Something To Me
- Coldplay – Magic
- Black Eyed Peas – Lets Get It Started
- Cee Lo Green – Forget You
- Pharell – Happy
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger
- Spandau Balllet – Gold
- A-Ha- Take On Me
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- David Guetta – Titanium
- Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
The Soul Collective were awesome. So many of our friends commented on how good the music was, and even my old relatives were up and dancing for hours. Brilliant music and great value – we’ll certainly be recommending you to anyone looking for a wedding band.
- The Park Plaza Hotel, Westminster Bridge, Central London
- Lincoln's Inn Honorable Society of Law, London
- British Petroleum
- Shakespeare's Globe
- St John's College, Cambidge University
- The Shangri-La Hotel at the Shard, Central London
Does the band include a DJ in it’s package?
The band includes recorded DJ music, played through the PA system using the band’s iPod. We have an extensive playlist on our iPod but there is always the opportunity for clients to suggest particular songs they would like added. This is a great way to keep the party flowing and keep people dancing and means clients don’t have to hire both a band and a DJ – we supply both and include both in our price!
How long do the band require to set up?
Ideally, the band will require 60 minutes to set up however this does depend on the size of the band line up booked. With larger lines ups it could take longer but anything up to an 8 piece 60 minutes is ample and it allows for the band to sound check – we want to give our clients the best possible service and a large part of achieving this is having a great sound so it is definitely worth giving the band as much time to set up as they require rather than rush proceedings.
Can we use the band’s PA system for our speeches?
We do offer use of the PA for speeches. Providing that the band are booked for the hours that the speeches are planned to be taking place then this is absolutely fine.
How long does the band usually play for?
Every event or function is different however the band usually performs either 3 x 40 minute sets or 2 x 1 hour sets. The band is flexible and we can play more or less depending on what is agreed between us and the client when being booked.
How much space does the band require?
For the full 8 piece we usually require a minimum area space of 15 square metres. Of course this decreases if the band plays as a five or six piece for example and increases if the band performs as a larger line up.
Do we require any additional equipment?
No. As a band we provide a more than suitable PA System and some basic lighting – the client is welcome to hire more extravagant lighting but generally this is not necessary. We ask all our clients to make sure that the venue has an ample number of power sockets.
What happens if a band member falls ill or goes away before my event?
As a band we have a long, long supply of substitute musicians who can fill in at anytime. This means we never have to turn down a gig.
Do we need to provide the band food and drink?
We would never ask to be fed on the night however it always is a very nice gesture for clients to provide a meal for band members particularly when some venues are not in easy access of refreshments.
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.