The Wobbly Heads
The Wobbly Heads gives anyone the chance to dance the night away, even if you’ve got two left feet! It’s an ideal source of entertainment for any occasion, from birthday parties and wedding receptions to corporate events and team building weekends, there are no limits on what you can do with this hilariously unique attraction!
Your guests will be laughing themselves silly as they get in front of the camera, pick their favourite tune and boogie to the music. They can even take home a DVD of the performance and enjoy it again and again with their friends and family!
Anyone can be a star with The Wobbly Heads!
The Wobbly Heads
Dance Heads uses green screen technology, just like in the movies, to superimpose participants’ heads onto the bodies of famous celebrities. Each song can be performed by up to three people, with a variety of gender combinations, so any group of people can get involved. When you book Dance Heads, you will get everything you need for a memorable event! Each unit comes with green screen equipment, a camera, an amplifier, speakers and LCD monitors to let the other guests witness the fun while it’s happening. All you need is a 4m x 4m area for The Wobbly Heads to set up in and you’re ready to go! You provide the partygoers; they’ll provide the party!
Choose from over 40 tracks. Combinations of 1 to 3 boys or girls.
- Barbie Girl – (Aqua)
- All Star – (Smash Mouth)
- Blue Suede Shoes – (Elvis)
- Little Less Conversation – (Elvis)
- Jailhouse Rock – (Elvis)
- Pump up the Jam – (Technotronic )
- Whoomp there it is – (Tag Team)
- Sweet Home Alabama – (Lynyrd skynyrd)
- Good Lovin – (Rascals)
- Rappers Delight’ – (The Sugar Hill Gang)
- Jingle Bells – (Xmas song)
- Merry Christmas – (Xmas song)
- ABC – (Jackson Five)
- Baby Got Back – (Sir Mix - A – Lot)
- I Will Survive – (Gloria Gainor)
- Bad Girls – (Donna Summer)
- Hit Me Baby One More Time – (Britney Spears)
- You Belong with Me – (Taylor Swift)
- Party in the USA - (Miley Cyrus)
- I Got a Feeling - (Black Eye Peas)
- Single Ladies - (Beyonce)
- Achy Breaky Heart - (Billy Ray Cyrus)
- Wild Thing – (The Troggs)
- Respect – (Aretha Franklin)
- Fun, Fun, Fun – (Beach Boys)
- La Bamba – (Ritchie Valens)
- I Feel Good – (James Brown)
- Shake your Groove Thing – (Peaches & Herb)
- Superfreak – (Rick James)
- Wooly Bully – (Sam Sham & the Pharohs)
- What I Like About You – (The Romantics)
- ‘Car Wash’ – (Rose Royce)
- ‘The Hula’ (Hawaiian song)
- ‘Hot Hot Hot’ – (Buster Poindexter)
- ‘Gonna Make You Sweat’ – (CC Music Factory)
- Lady Marmalade – (Patti LaBelle)
- Barbara Ann – (Beach Boys)
- YMCA – (Village People)
- The Macarena – (Los Del Rio)
- Livin La Vida Loca - (Ricky Martin)
- Poker Face - (Lady GaGa)
- Genie in a Bottle - (Christina Aguilera)
It was the best!!! It's everything we wanted it to be. Just fun!!!!!!! Will write a full and proper review when back from holiday. We have giggled our way through the master DVD. Just brilliant. Thank you, Nic & Paul xx
The Wobbly Heads has been in England now for over a year and is making waves within the corporate entertainment, bar mitzvah and private party circuit with high profile clients including OK magazine, BP, Coca Cola, Boots, Chelsea FC, BBC, MTV awards, American Express, Microsoft, John Lewis, T Mobile, McDonalds... to name but a few.
How much space does The Wobbly Heads require?
The Wobbly Heads is approximately 10’ wide x 15’ deep and will need some additional space for crowds to gather.
Will we need special electrical outlets?
No, The Wobbly Heads will run off an average 20 amp circuit.
Can The Wobbly Heads be set up outside?
Yes, but we would need a completely shaded area or a 10’ x 20’ tent.
How many people can participate in an hour?
The Wobbly Heads can accommodate approximately 30 to 50 individuals per hour or 10 to 17 groups.
Can The Wobbly Heads only do groups of 3?
No, all of the songs can be done with either 1,2 or 3 people and each has about 9 different combinations (i.e. all women,1 man 2 women etc…)
Do you offer big screen projection or large plasma screens?
Yes, all The Wobbly Heads units can be connected to a big screen projector or plasma for additional charge adding to the crowds viewing pleasure.
We are having a large event with over 2000 attendees, how many people can 1 The Wobbly Heads unit accommodate?
Depending on how many other activities are being offered at the event, on average 1 unit can service a 4-hour event with approximately 300 to 500 guests. We highly recommend multiple units for events with 500 guests or more or limited time frames.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.