Whatever your reason for celebrating, Tuxedo Affair are here for you!
Whether you are planning an intimate wedding with family & friends, a corporate event for clients, or a party just because you can..... Tuxedo Affair have the ability & experience to ensure you and your guests enjoy every moment.
"... It was just amazing, you totally made it a night to remember for us, our family and our friends!"
You want your special event to be perfect and so do Tuxedo Affair. The band will work with you throughout the planning of your entertainment, always aiming to exceed your expectations.
"Just a big thank you for the fantastic music on Friday night. I knew you would be absolutely brilliant & you guys were the best!"
With their extensive repertoire, powerful vocals & horn section, you're guaranteed the full live sound from a six-piece band that beats a DJ every time.
"Many guests commented on how wonderful it was to have a live band. I'm so glad I was persuaded away from a disco!"
One thing always remains the same....... Tuxedo Affair’s appetite to provide you with the best, top quality entertainment.
The soulful sound of the Sax & Trumpet mixed together with the solid beat of the Drums, driving rhythm of the Guitars, and all topped off with the remarkable female & male Lead Vocals means that Tuxedo Affair is a band that guarantees you a night to remember.
Ever evolving, their repertoire of classic party mixes will keep the floor full all night!
As highly skilled musicians, Tuxedo Affair pride themselves on professionalism, reputation & polished performances.
There may be lots of bands, but Tuxedo Affair clients decided that there was only one choice....... thank you for considering the Tuxedo Affair!
- Lead Vocals & Keyboards
- Guitar & Vocals
- Bass & Vocals
- Sax & Vocals
- Blame it on the Boogie - The Jacksons
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- Rolling in the Deep - Adele
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- You’re Just Too Good To Be True - Andy Williams
- Hot Hot Hot - Arrow
- Sweet Soul Music - Arthur Conley
- Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin
- I Saw Her Standing There - Beatles
- Stand By Me - Ben E. King
- Mr. Pitiful - Otis Redding
- Crazy Horses - The Osmonds
- Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Johnny Be Good - Chuck Berry
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Desperado - Eagles
- Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Music To Watch Girls By - Andy Williams
- This Old Heart Of Mine - Isley Brothers
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
- The Snake - Al Wilson
- Easy - Lionel Ritchie
- Sweet Home Chicago - Blues Brothers
- Your Song - Elton John
- Hard To Handle - Otis Redding
- Heaven - Bryan Adams
- River Deep, Mountain High - Supremes
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- My Girl - Otis Redding
- Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
- Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
- You Do Something To Me - Paul Weller
- Flip, Flop & Fly - Ellis Hall
- Shake A Tail Feather - Ray Charles
- Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
- Barefootin’ - Robert Parker Jr.
- Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
- Honky Tonk Women - Rolling Stones
- Let's Stick Together - Roxy Music
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
- Soul Man - Sam & Dave
- Twisting The Night Away - Sam Cooke
- Yesterday - Beatles
- Handbags & Gladrags - Stereophonics / Rod Stewart
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Could It Be Magic - Take That
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
- Get Ready - Temptations
- Substitute - The Who
- I Can't Turn You Loose - Otis Redding
- It’s Not Unusual - Tom Jones
- Disco Inferno - Trammps
- Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
- Hey Jude - Beatles
- Mercy - Duffy
- Too Much Too Young - The Specials
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- She's Out Of My Life - Michael Jackson
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Feeling Good - Michael Bublé
To all the guys in the band..... just to say how much everyone thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment and music you provided for us yesterday. We may not have been the biggest wedding party ever, but I can honestly say that I had the best day of my life. Myself & my husband would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us make our wedding day so very magical & special.
- Percival Aviation - Product Launch
- British Airways - Open Day
- Care Management Group - Annual Ball
- Mayor of Rushmoor - Annual Ball
- Harvey Goldsmith - Private Party at the London Dungoen
- Marquee Club, Wardour Street, Soho - Support Band
- Max Clifford - Chase Charity Events
What are your fees?
Please get in touch for a no obligation quote - We're hard to beat on quality, value for money and our prices haven't increased for over 5 years. Our fee is based on a total venue time of up to 7 hours including set up, e.g. 6pm - 1am, which covers the vast majority of our events. If an early setup is required, we would only make a small adjustment.
Why choose Tuxedo Affair?
There are thousands of ordinary four piece bands to choose from, but you just can't beat the full sound of a band with real brass! Our polished performance is the result of our permanent line-up who are fully rehearsed and focussed.
Do you accept First Dance Requests?
We always do our best to accommodate first dance requests, but given that your song is very special, it's often a better option for us to play the original for you as some songs don't lend themselves to our instruments & vocal style.
Do you charge extra for PA & Lighting? Or, anything else?
Absolutely not! Our own professional PA system & lighting is always included with a quote for the band. The only possible additional cost would be for parking if there is no available space at the venue, ie. City/Central London type bookings, but this is extremely rare.
How long do you play for?
We play 2 hours of live music generally finishing by midnight, either as 2 sets of 1 hour with a break or 3 x 40 minute sets with two breaks, but we can tailor this to fit in with your requirements. After the show, we can leave music playing through our PA system whilst we break down which gives about 20 minutes of music before we would have to switch off the main PA.
Do you provide background/dancing music?
Yes, our system has a digital media player for music before, after and between sets as required. We bring a wide & varied selection of music with us but you are welcome to supply your own on an iPod/MP3 player or as MP3's on a USB pen or SD card if you have particular preferences.
Is your equipment tested & are you insured?
All of our equipment is PAT Tested to current Health and Safety Regulations and we lay out all electrical equipment and instruments as neatly and safely as possible. We hold current Public Liability Insurance.
- 3 x 40 minutes
- 2 x 60 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.