Ultrasound are a fantastic London-based Pop, Rock and Funk band, and will appeal to anyone who loves funky pop/rock music performed exceptionally well. Fronted by Ras and driven by a superb rhythm section, Ultrasound will bring you a great selection of pumping hits.
Ultrasound are available for corporate functions, parties, wedding receptions and private functions, and will provide a great atmosphere and show that will give nobody an excuse not to dance or play air guitar!
Ultrasound are totally professional, versatile, talented, and determined to make your event as enjoyable as it can possibly be.
Ultrasound can play in any style, though funk and pop/rock are the styles they are most often asked to play. Ultrasound also love doing peforming Jazz and Soul, making them ideal for almost any event!
- Aint Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Somebody Else's Guy - Jocelyn Brown
- American Boy - Estelle
- Mamma Do - Pixie Lott
- Beggin - Frankie Valli
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- Cold Sweat - James Brown
- Cosmic Girl - Jamiroquai
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Disco Inferno - The Trammps
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Soul Man - Sam & Dave
- Another Little Piece Of My Heart - Dusty Springfield
- Walk On By - Dionne Warwick
- Think - Aretha Franklin
- Forget You - Gnarls Barkley
- Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
- Groove Is In The Heart - Deee-Lite
- Hard To Handle -Otis Redding / Black Crowes
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd
- Lady M - Patti Labelle
- Long Train Running - Doobie Brothers
- Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Nutbush City Limits - Tina Turner
- Crossroads - Cream
- Lost In Music - Sister Sledge
- Brass In Pocket - The Pretenders
- Mercy - Duffy
- Valerie - Amy Whinehouse
- Play That Funky - Wild Cherry
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Signed Sealed - Stevie Wonder
- Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- You Got The Love - Florence And The Machine
- Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson
- Pokerface - Lady Gaga
- All Right Now - Free
- Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns & Roses
- Message In A Bottle - The Police
- My Baby Just Cares - Nina Simone
- Get Ready - The Temptations
- Heard It Through The Grapevine - M. Gaye
- Rocks - Primal Scream
- Come Together - The Beatles
- Keep On Running - Spencer Davis Group
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Papas Got A Brand New Bag - James Brown
- Is This Love? - Bob Marley
- Boogie Oogie Oogie - Taste Of Honey
- Heartbreaker - Will.I.Am
- Take Me To The River - Al Green
- Nine To Five - Dolly Parton
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Lovefool - The Cardigans
- What's My Name? - Rhianna
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Good Times - Chic
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- River Deep, Mountain High - Tina Turner
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- Maggie May - The Faces
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Miserlou - Dick Dale
- Natural Woman - Carole King
- At Last - Etta James
- Boots - Nancy Sinatra
- Sunshine Superman - Donovan
- Wives & Lovers - Bacharach
- The Look Of Love
- You Only Live Twice
- Diamonds Are Forever
- Sway - Dean Martin
- Everybody's Talking At Me - Harry Niilson
- I Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
- Sing It Back - Moloko
- It's Too Late - Carole King
- I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
- Patches - Clarence Carter
- Sissy Strut - The Meters
Just a quick note to say thank you for playing at our civil partnership ceremony, everyone commented on how great you all were. Our first dance song was so special and you made the whole evening unforgettable. As you may have noticed, there were people from all walks of life there and we thought your repertoire seemed to have something for everyone. We will recommend you to our friends.
- The Royal Festival Hall
- Hatfield House
- The Imperial War Museum
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Club
- Kensington Palace
- Glastonbury Festival
- Mercedes World
- Blenheim Palace
- The Albert Hall
- Wembley Stadium (hospitality)
- Kew Gardens
- The Baftas
- Four Seasons Group
- Kenwood House
- SE1 Club London
- Floridita Soho
- Newmarket Races
- Ascot Races
- The Gherkin London
- The Ritz
- The Belfry
Where are you based?
We’re in the London area, but we can travel nationwide (we would have to add appropriate travel / accomodation costs though).
Do you do requests?
We can do any requests you like on the night if we know the songs. It’s best to give any requests a few days in advance though, and then if we don’t already know them we’ll learn them. If you require a large number of requests outside of our normal repertoire there may be an additional charge.
Are you a loud band?
We can play at any volume you like!
Do you bring lights and/or a PA system?
We bring our own lighting system and our own PA system. We have a dedicated sound-man (Adrian) with his own PA for larger events.
Do you require a stage?
A stage is nice, but we don’t need one.
Can we use your PA to play recorded music (CDs, mp3s) before/ between/after the band?
Yes, that’s no problem. We bring an i-Pod with pop/funk compilations on it, or you can plug in your own machine to play your playlist.
How long do you take to set up?
We normally require a 1 to 2 hours to set up, but we know that sometimes party / wedding timings are very tight, so we are flexible. If we have to set up quickly we will endeavour to do so.
Can you set up early in the day?
Yes, we are sometimes asked to set up early afternoon and then come back for the show. This is normally OK but it will depend on the location and may incur some extra costs.
Do you need a room to change / relax in?
Good question. Yes we ideally need a room to change in and to store equipment cases etc. If there really is nowhere available then a discreet and quiet (undercover) area with chairs may suffice.
Do you require food and drink?
We do need some food and drink, yes. Food is the more important one though, especially if we have travelled some distance. We do normally get hot food at gigs, and soft drinks.
How late can you play to?
We can play up to any time, but if after midnight then we will have to charge an additional fee.
- 2 x 45 mins
- 3 x 40 mins
- 2 x 70 mins
Ultrasound are happy to tailor sets to suit your event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.