Vintage Singer Nina
Vintage Singer Nina brings back all the glamour and class from the golden era with her enchanting voice and effortless charisma. Nina takes her audiences back to the magical era of Big Band Jazz, Wartime Melodies and Hollywood Classics in a way they will never forget. Her voice has a beautiful and rare quality that will melt any heart and add a unique vintage touch to all occasions.
Vintage Singer Nina
Dazzling audiences all over London, Vintage Singer Nina is the hottest new act to hit the music scene. Nina is an enchanting vintage singer specializing in music from the 1930's to the 50's. This sassy performer is on a mission to bring back some old Hollywood glamour to the industry. With her stunning vocals, effortless charisma and looking like she had just stepped off a 1940's film set, she will take you with her on a wonderful journey back in time. Her repertoire extends from up beat jazz to wartime ballads, from Billie Holiiday to The Andrew Sisters.
Vintage Singer Nina is guaranteed to give a performance you will not forget.
- Solo Singer with backing tracks
- A-Tisket A-Tasket- Ella Fitzgerald
- All Shook Up - Elvis
- Almost Like Being in Love – Natalie Cole
- At Last – Etta James
- Black Coffee – Peggy Lee
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy – The Andrew Sisters
- Boy From Ipanema – Diana Krall
- Button Up Your Over Coat – Ruth Etting
- Chattanooga Choo Choo – The Andrew Sisters
- Cheek to Cheek – Ella Fitzgerald
- Come Fly With Me – Frank Sinatra
- Cry Me a River –Ella Fitzgerald
- Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend – Marilyn Monroe
- Don’t Sit Under the Apple Tree – The Andrew Sisters
- Dream a Little Dream of Me – Doris Day
- Embraceable You – George Gershwin
- Every Time We Say Goodbye – Ella Fitzgerald
- Fever – Peggy Lee
- First Time Ever I Saw Your Face – Etta James
- Fly Me to the Moon – Doris Day
- Golden Earrings – Peggy Lee
- He’s A Tramp – Peggy Lee
- Hound Dog - Elvis
- How About You – Frank Sinatra
- I Get A Kick Out of You – Frank Sinatra
- I Got Rhythm – George Gershwin
- I Wanna Be Loved By You – Marilyn Monroe
- I’ll Be Seeing You – Billie Holliday
- I’ll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time – The Andrews Sisters
- I’m In The Mood For Love – Sarah Vaughan
- I’m Through With Love – Marilyn Monroe
- (If You Can’t Sing It) You’ll Have To Swing It – Ella Fitzgerald
- It Dont Mean A Thing (If It Aint Got That Swing) –Lionel Hampton
- Imagination – Dean Martin
- In The Mood – The Andrew Sisters
- It’s A Good Day – Peggy Lee
- Johnny One Note – Ella Fitzgerald
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- La Vie En Rose – Edith Piaf
- Let’s Face The Music and Dance- Nat King Cole
- The Lady Is A Tramp – Ella Fitzgerald
- Lili Marlene – Anne Shelton
- Lullaby of Birdland – Ella Fitzgerald
- L.O.V.E – Nat King Cole
- Love For Sale – Ella Fitzgerald
- Mambo Italiano – Dean Martin
- The Man That Got Away – Judy Garland
- Misty – Sarah Vaughan
- Moon River – Audrey Hepburn
- Moondancce – Van Morrison
- My Baby Just Cares For Me – Nina Simone
- My Funny Valentine – Frank Sinatra
- My Heart Belongs To Daddy – Peggy Lee
- Nature Boy – Nat King Cole
- Nice Work If You Can Get It – George Gershwin
- Night And Day – Ella Fitzgerald
- A Nightingale Sang in Berkley Square – Vera Lynn
- Now Is The Hour – Gracie Fields
- Our Love Is Here To Stay – Nat King Cole
- (It’s Only A) Paper Moon – Natalie Cole
- Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps – Doris Day
- Puttin’ On the Ritz – Ella Fitzgerald
- Secret Love – Doris Day
- Sentimental Journey – Doris Day
- Shoo Shoo Baby – The Andrew Sisters
- Smile – Nat King Cole
- Slap That Bass – Ella Fitzgerald
- Straighten Up And Fly Right – Nat King Cole
- Such a Night - Elvis
- Summertime – Ella Fitzgerald
- Sunny Side Of The Street – Frank Sinatra
- Sway – Dean Martin
- Swingin’ On A Star – Bing Crosby
- That Old Devil Called Love – Alison Moyet
- (There’ll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover – Vera Lynn
- There’ll Always Be an England – Vera Lynn
- Too Darn Hot – Ella Fitzgerald
- Unforgettable – Nat King Cole
- Viva Las Vegas - Elvis
- We’ll Meet Again – Vera Lyn
- Why Don’t You Do Right – Peggy Lee
- You Make Me Feel So Young – Frank Sinatra
- Zou Bisou Bisou – Sophia Loren
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Here Comes Santa Claus
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer
- The Christmas Song
- White Christmas
- Winter Wonderland
We booked Vintage Singer Nina to sing at our daughter's 1940s themed 30th birthday. I think that by the end of the evening we had run out of superlatives to praise this wonderful performer: she looked wonderful, sang beautifully (she has a great repertoire) and thoroughly engaged with her audience, making my daughter feel special on her big night. Thoroughly recommend!
WOW! Nina turned up for our event and looked flawless, her voice is brilliant, and such a nice lady! Super charming with all our guests, she really made our event special, if I could score 12 out of 5 I would! Just brilliant, we could not be happier, thank you so much Nina! x
Nina was the perfect entertainment for my Grandmothers 100th birthday. Her singing was exemplary and her personality shone throughout the afternoon. Nina also provided background music before, in-between and after her sets which included some impromptu music for some of the very youngest guests to show off their moves! All in all I found Nina to be a very pleasant, accommodating and professional person - and most importantly she is a great singer with a strong repertoire. I could not be happier with this appointment. Thank you.
We booked Nina for our Masonic Ladies Night. She was professional from the off contacting us in very good time requesting our needs and wants; sending us her repertoire with suggestions of songs that might go with the evening. Not only did she help with our play list she also learnt 'Mr Bojangles" at our request, for the evening, absolutely nailing it. I cannot praise or recommend Nina highly enough, and she would grace any Masonic Ladies Evening filling the dance floor from start to finish. Not only a fabulous singer, her friendly and bubbly personality made her a delightful guest at our top table during the meal. A very definite recommendation from us both.
Nina was not only a beautiful person but she looked amazing and her voice was absolutely gorgeous. The songs were perfect for the occasion and when she had finished, nobody wanted her to leave. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you very much.
Excellent all round!
I hired Nina to sing at my 1940's themed 30th birthday party and she was brilliant! She really brought the theme alive, and many of my guests commented on how beautiful her singing was. She was also very friendly on the night and talked to many of my guests, and was also helpful in advance of the party by telling me where I could source a good vintage dress!
Absolutely Amazing! Fantastic repertoire. Extremely professional, overall brilliant act. Will definitely be booking again! Thank You x
Nina was a delight to listen to and was perfect for the birthday party we held. Very nice, polite and really accommodating. Would def recommend Nina to others and using Warble Entertainment, very easy to book, and hassle free, thank you.
Right from the start when we first contacted you either by email or telephone everyone was very helpful and polite. We would still certainly use you again if needed. I have to say Nina was fantastic and such a lovely person. Her personality shone during the event and we all loved her voice. Please pass on our thanks to all your team and to Nina. Regards Councillor Gail Dolman
Nina was a delight to work with and was extremely professional in the lead up to the event. On the day Nina was exceptional - all the guests thoroughly enjoyed listening to her as she performed in the garden bringing exactly the right feeling to the event - creating the perfect atmosphere. Everyone was very impressed and it meant huge bonus points for me as I had "found Nina" and booked her! Afterwards she mingled with the guests and was a true professional throughout the afternoon. Highly recommended.
Absolutely fantastic, great singing and we could not have wished for anything better.
Outstanding performer, singer and lovely person. Nina made Mum's birthday party just perfect. She spent ages in advance getting the right mix of songs and even learned two new ones especially for us. We couldn't be happier or recommend her more highly. Thanks to Warble Entertainment for introducing Nina to us.
Nina sang a flawless set of classic songs that were the perfect selection for my party. When Nina started singing initially everyone stopped what they were doing to watch her perform. Her vocal talent is amazing. She is able to recreate the sound of any song just as it was sung originally. It didn't take long though for us to fill the dance floor and we all stayed there for the entire set. Nina has created a believable character which she maintained throughout her performance. I had requested that all the songs be up beat and was truly impressed with the energy put into each and every song. Nina herself is as dazzling as her voice and was a real part of my themed party. She stopped to chat with guests and in my view gave the entire evening a heart. My friends and family are still talking about Nina and I recommend her wholeheartedly. Thank you Nina for making a great party unforgettable.
Highly recommend Nina had us all toe tapping and bopping. In fact she made the party. Excellent communication before the event wonderful. Thank you for a tea party to remember.
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel - Mumbai
- Museum of Kent Life
- The Freemasons
- Langans Brasserie Mayfair
- Imperial War Museum
- P&O Cruises
- Privee Knightsbridge
- ReVamp Magazine
- Latter Day Saints
- London Criterion Theatre
- Mold Clwyd Theatre
- Old Market Theatre Brighton
Q: What Songs Will You Sing?
A full repetoire list can be sent over. Up to four special requests can be made with every booking with a small fee per song to cover music costs. Every event is unique and my performances will be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Q: How Much Space will you need?
Nina has her own PA and lighting system that can fit almost any space, and will only need one plug. Nina has sung at many venues small and large and can set up and sound check with minium fuss.
Q: What Will you wear?
Nina has a wide range of vintage outfits and attire, from RAF unifrorms to beautiful vintage evening dresses, Nina will have an outfit to suit any occasion.
Q: How Far Will YouTravel?
Nina performs at events all over the country and abroad and is prepared to travel to any event.
Q; What Do I need To Provide?
Nina requires a small room/area to get ready in, if this is not possible let us know and other arrangements can be made.
- 2 x 30 minute sets
- 2 x 45 minute sets (standard)
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- Additional sets can be provided
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.