Voxette are a flawless ladies-only acapella trio who provide an eclectic mix of contemporary pop music and beautiful classics. From bold and exciting to soulful and sensitive, Voxette's live performances will add flair to any event!
Voxette may be booked as a mobile act (approaching small groups of guests), for a concert, at a ceremony or presentation, or as background music with accompaniment. The choice is yours.
* A flawless a capella vocal trio!
* Performing contemporary pop and unforgettable classics perfect for weddings, drinks receptions and dinner entertainment!
* 3 Concepts to suit any event: Divine Wedding Singers, James Bond Style Vamps or adorable Christmas Angels
* Can perform unaccompanied, accompanying themselves on Piano or with Guitarist
* Can provide PA system for an extra fee
* Previous clients include Savoy London, Ernst & Young and the University Of Oxford!
Book before April 1st 2014 and receive a 50% reduction on a bespoke a capella song at your wedding! Usually arranging a song for a capella setting (only our 3 pure voices) costs 150 pounds, now only 75 pounds!
A flawless acapella act! Voxette's distinctive combination of tightly-crafted vocal harmonies, powerful solos, charming personality and lively humor has captivated listeners at wedding ceremonies, receptions, dinner parties, corporate events and presentations throughout Europe.
Whether it be as divine wedding singers, James Bond-style vamps or Christmas angels, Voxette provide an eclectic mix of contemporary pop music and classics. From bold and provocative, to soulful and sensitive, Voxette will add flair to any event.
- Trio a capella: 3 Female Singers. In concert situation (Ceremony or Intermezzo), or, going along tables or small groups of people. No equipment needed.
- Trio plus Guitarist: In concert situation (Ceremony or Intermezzo), or, going along tables or small groups of people. Also possible as background music at 1 place (Amplificatioon required).
- Trio plus Guitarist - Wireless (Additional Cost): Singers go around the crowd with wireless mics/in-ears while guitar stays on stage or walks along. Bigger entertainment value!
- Trio accompanying themselves on Piano: Voxette accompany themselves on the (Digital) Piano as background music or concert. All members play Piano and switch places (Amplificatioon required).
- Trio plus Guitarist - Wireless (Additional Cost): 1 or 2 Singers go around the crowd with wireless mic/in-ear while 3rd Pianist/Singer stays on stage. Bigger entertainment value!
Combination packages possible!
Wedding ceremony - A Capella
- Ain’t no mountain high enough – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- All shook up – Elvis Presley
- Anytime you need a friend – Mariah Carey
- Because you loved me – Celine Dion
- Be my baby – The Ronettes
- Brand new day – Luther VanDross
- Butterfly kisses – Bob Carlisle
- Can’t help falling in love – Elvis Presley
- Can’t stop loving you – Phil Collins
- Close to you – the Carpenters
- Fever – Peggy Lee
- Fields of gold – Eva Cassidy
- Fly me to the moon – Frank Sinatra
- From this moment – Shania Twain
- Have I told you lately – Van Morrisson
- If I ain’t got you – Alicia Keys
- Kiss from a rose – Seal
- Marry you + Just the way you are - Bruno Mars mash-up
- Let’s stay together – Al Green
- Make you feel my love – Adèle
- The rose – Bette Midler
- Songbird – Eva Cassidy
- Stand by me – Ben E. King
- Still the one – Shania Twain
- Stuck on you – Lionel Richie
- Two become one – Spice Girls
- We’ve only just begun – the Carpenters
- You are so beautiful – Joe Cocker
- You raise me up – Secret Garden
Classical / Traditional / Christian
- Ave Maria – Schubert
- Ave Verum – Mozart
- Canon in D – Pachabel
- Pater Noster – Thijs van Leer
- Amazing grace
- Morning has broken
- Oh happy day
- The Prayer – Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli
Wedding Ceremony - with Accompaniment
- All you need is love - Beatles
- Bridge over troubled water – Paul Simon
- Crazy little thing called love - Queen
- Everything – Michael Bublé
- For once in my life – Stevie Wonder
- Happy together – The Turtles
- I say a little prayer for you – Aretha Franklin
- I’m yours – Jason Mraz
- Imagine – John Lennon
- She – Elvis Costello
- Top of the world – the Carpenters
- Your song – Elton John
Reception / Dinner – A Capella
All songs in the Wedding list plus (just a selection):
- Bei mir bist du schoen – Andrew Sisters
- Don’t sit under the apple tree – Andrew Sisters
- Girl from Ipanema – Astrud & Joao Gilberto
- Good night sweetheart – The Spaniels
- Have a little faith in me – John Hiatt
- Honey Pie – the Beatles
- I’m so excited – the Pointer Sisters
- Lady Marmalade – Patti Labelle
- The Way you look tonight – Frank Sinatra
- You’ve got a friend – James Taylor
Reception / Dinner – with Accompaniment
All songs in the Wedding list plus (just a selection)
- Get lucky – Daft Punk
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Diamonds - Rihanna
- Empire state of mind (New York) – Alicia Keys
- Locked out of heaven – Bruno Mars
- I’m yours – Jason Mraz
- Natural woman – Aretha Franklin
- Diamonds are a girl’s best friend + Material girl - Glee
- Rum ‘n Coca Cola – Andrew Sisters
- Hit the road Jack – Ray Charles
- Sway – Michael Bublé
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- What a wonderful world – Louis Armstrong
- You might need somebody – Shola Ama
From Voxette with Love… (James Bond)
- The James Bond theme – John Barry
- Skyfall - Adèle
- Golden Eye – Tina Turner
- Goldfinger – Shirley Bassey
- Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang – Dionne Warwick
- A view to kill – Duran Duran
- Diamonds are forever - Shirley Bassey
- For your eyes only – Sheena Easton
- Thunderball – Tom Jones
- Tomorrow never dies – Sheryl Crow
- The world is not enough - Garbage
- Live and let die – Paul McCartney & The Wings
- Nobody does it better (from ‘The spy who loved me’) – Carly Simon
Voxette for Xmas:
Carols (just a selection) - A Capella
- We wish you a merry Christmas
- Angels from the realm of glory
- The first Noel
- Carol of the bells
- The Coventry Carol (Lullay thou little tiny child)
- God rest you merry gentleman
- Hark the herald angels sing
- O come all ye faithful
- What child is this? (Greensleeves)
- Silent night
Popular (just a selection) – not all A Capella
- All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey
- Driving home for Christmas – Chris Rea
- Santa Claus is back in town – Elvis Presley
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Feliz navidad
- Jingle bell rock
- Last Christmas
- I’ll be home for Christmas
- Santa Claus is coming to town
- The Christmas song (Chestnuts)
- Walking in a winter wonderland
- White Christmas
Voxette sang at my 50th birthday and really stole the show, charming the audience and performing a beautiful set. They were a delight to deal with and the purity of their harmonies was a joy to hear. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone planning a party. These ladies sprinkled pixie-dust on my event and every party guest I spoke to enjoyed their concert hugely.
Hi Coral, just to say the service was impeccable and Voxette were brilliant!
Such sweet angelic voices. You made our day so special, you're absolutely fab.
- University of Oxford
- Savoy London
- Ernst & Young
- Kate Spade
- Blenheim Palace
- Countless happily married couples
- Countless private clients (birthday parties, meetings etc.)
- Trio a capella: max 3 x 30 minutes, ceremony and concert in agreement. Typical Civil Ceremony: 2 or 3 songs, typical Church Ceremony: 3 – 6 songs.
- Trio plus Guitarist: max 3 x 45 minutes, can be combined with a capella sets of 30 minutes - maximum 3 sets in total.
- Trio accompanying themselves on Piano: maximum 3 x 45 minutes, can be combined with a capella sets of 30 minutes - maximum 3 sets in total.
Combination packages possible (example: Church Ceremony, A Capella Reception and Trio with Piano for Dinner).
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.