Hire a medieval minstrel or band of medieval performers for a wedding to add a touch of olde school tradition. Playing rare instruments such as the hurdy gurdy, dulcimer, cittern and lute your guests will love listening to the music of their ancestors and hearing folk lore tales and anecdotes. With many line-up options available, from solo wandering minstrels to a full band of performers and even dancers and jesters, Warble will make your banquet or function perfect!
- 1. The Night Watch by Anthony Holborne (c.1565-1602), on renaissance guitar
- 2. Mr. Dowland’s Midnight by John Dowland (1563-1626), on lute
- 3. La Mon Amy by Adrien le Roy (c.1520-1598), on renaissance guitar
- 4. The Prince’s Mask, 17th century English, on lute
- 5. Belle Qui Tiens Ma Vie, 16th century French, Lute / Vocal