Acoustic Avenue are a rarity on the live music scene - they are an all female acoustic duo. Performing a wide range of popular songs in their own unique, stripped-back style they can deliver anything from a heartfelt wedding ballad to a crowd pleasing rock anthem!
Using close vocal harmonies against a backdrop of acoustic guitar, they create a sound that is unmistakably 'Acoustic Avenue'.
Acoustic Avenue perform a wide range of popular cover songs in their own individual, stripped-back style. They are becoming well known for their 'mash-ups' where they combine two popular songs to form something unique - and don't be surprised to hear the odd showcase of rapping skills on occasion!
They can make you laugh (their jokes are occasionally funny) and cry (wedding ballads usually achieve this!) They love to engage and involve the audience and can really get the party started.
The most important thing is that everybody has the BEST time - whether it's a wedding, party or corporate event.
- Lead Vocals and Percussion
- Lead Vocals & Guitar
- Edge of Glory - Lady GaGa
- Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
- All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Broken Strings - James Morrison & Nelly Furtado
- Take Me To Church - Hozier
- Royals - Lorde
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
- Halo - Beyonce
- Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
- Firework - Katy Perry
- I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
- Bad Things - Jace Everett
- Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
- I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
- I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
- Try – Pink
- Just Give Me A Reason – Pink Feat. Nate Ruess
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Forget You – Ceelo Green
- All of Me – John Legend
- Rolling in the Deep – Adele
- Someone Like You - Adele
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Bang Bang - Jessie J
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
- Ho Hey – Lumineers
- I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
- Stay With Me – Sam Smith
- Let it Go – Idina Menzel
- Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Golden Touch - Razorlite
- Handbags and Gladrags - Stereophonics
- I Predict a Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- Left Outside Alone - Anastasia
- Somebody Told Me - The Killers
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Who Knew - Pink
- Times Like These - Foo Fighters
- Poker Face - Lady Gaga
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- The Calling – Wherever You Will Go
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- You Got The Love – Florence and the Machine
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
80’s & 90’s
- 9-5 - Dolly Parton
- Alone - Heart
- Faith - George Michael
- Don't Get Me Wrong - Pretenders
- Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
- Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
- I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
- Jesse James - Cher
- Like A Virgin - Madonna
- Manic Monday - The Bangles
- Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
- Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
- Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
- Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These) – Eurythmics
- Show Me Heaven – Maria McKee
- What’s Up - 4 Non Blondes
- Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
- Reach - S Club 7
- Bitch - Meredith Brooks
- Don’t Look Back in Anger - Oasis
- Good Riddance (Time of your Life) - Green Day
- How You Remind Me - Nickelback
- Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s - Deep Blue Something
- Songbird - Eva Cassidy
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
- Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- You Do Something to Me - Paul Weller
- You’re Still The One - Shania Twain
- Ironic - Alanis Morissette
- White Wedding - Billy Idol
- American Pie - Don McLean
- Breakfast in America - Supertramp
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Hotel California - Eagles
- Since You've Been Gone - Rainbow
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Dancing Queen - Abba
- Maggie May - Rod Stewart
- Mamma Mia - Abba
- No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley
- Piano Man - Billy Joel
- Rocket Man - Elton John
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Space Oddity - David Bowie
- Stuck in the Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- You’re So Vain - Carly Simon
- Jolene - Dolly Parton
- Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
- Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell
- Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
- Dancing in the Street - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Daydream Believer - The Monkees
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Hi Ho Silver Lining - Jeff Beck
- I Feel Fine - The Beatles
- Let It Be - The Beatles
- Mercedes Benz - Janis Joplin
- Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks
- Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
Absolutely fabulous, so friendly, professional, excellent artists, great talent and unique. So much positive feedback from our guests, I would 100% recommend them. x
Both myself and my wife as well as our guests were delighted with the performance of Acoustic Avenue. They exceeded our expectations and ensured everyone had a brilliant night. We would definitely book them again.
Absolutely fantastic group. Really friendly vivacious group. Professional throughout. No hassle setting up and willing to play inside or out (fitting with the BBQ). Great music selection. Wouldn't hesitate to ask them to play at another event.
We were really impressed with Acoustic Avenue. We asked them to sing 3 songs during the ceremony and then perform two sets later on. The ceremony went on much longer than expected, but the girls were happy to carry on playing to fill the gap. They both have brilliant voices and a great variety of songs. We would definitely recommend them to everybody.
Thank you girls. You both were amazing at our ceremony yesterday. So many people came up to us singing your praises. We both think you are so talented, let us know when you are next doing a gig, we would love to come.
- Wedding Ceremony and Evening Reception at Prestwold Hall
- Wedding Ceremony at Rothley Court Hotel
- Wedding Ceremony & Drinks Reception at Hornington Manor
- Duffy's Venue - Launch Night
- Louisa's Place, Market Harborough
What are your standard performance times and are you able to offer extended perfomances/extra sets and at what fees?
We can play 2 x 45 minutes/3 x 30 minutes/1 x 90 minutes as required - we are able to tailor our set times to suit your wedding or event.
How much time do you require to set up and sound check?
We only need approximately 30 minutes to set up and sound check.
How much Stage space do you require?
We require a minimum space of 3m x 2m
How many electrical sockets do you require?
We require two 13 amp sockets
What is your full line-up and instrumentation?
We have a really simple line up of two vocals and one guitar!
Do you offer any extras? i.e. DJ service? And, if so, at what cost?
We are able to offer a DJ service using the latest DJ software for the iPad along with disco lighting. *Any requests may be limited in venues without WiFi*.
Are you able to learn requests i.e. for first dances - and at what extra charge (if any)?
We are always more than happy to learn a couple of songs at no extra charge - if more new songs are required, these carry a small charge.
Are you able to play outside?
Weather permitting : ) If the British weather lets you down - we are still happy to play undercover if it's raining (provided all electrical equipment is safe and dry!)
Do you require parking?
We will need to initially park close to the venue entrance and can then move our vehicle to a parking space once our equipment has been loaded into the venue.
Can Clients choose songs from your set list and if so, how many?
We are always more than happy for you to choose songs from our set list - keeps us on our toes!
Are you happy to help with any announcements at events?
Absolutely - just let us know what you need.
Are you able to dress smart for weddings and other events that require it?
We always dress smart for weddings, events and parties - we can even colour co-ordinate our bow ties for the wedding if you let us know in advance!
Can you work with venue sound limiters?
As an acoustic act we are able to work with sound limiters in place
Do you provide pre-recorded music for use between sets?
We always provide pre-recorded music via an iPod between our sets - we choose music that will best suit your wedding or event.
Do you offer midweek discounts?
Yes! As we are full time musicians, we are available for bookings on any day of the week. We offer a 10% discount for bookings on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays*
*Excludes dates between 24th December and 1st January
Do you provide your own PA and Lighting?
Yes, we are fully self contained - we own two different PA systems, one very lovely and compact Bose system for smaller venues and wedding ceremonies / drink receptions and our larger FBT 1000 watt system for larger venues. We also carry two sets of four colour changing LED stage lights.
Will you require refreshments?
We request that soft drinks are provided throughout our stay at the venue - if you are able to include food, this is always welcome as we have often been travellng since mid-afternoon and won't arrive home until the early hours : )
- 2 x 45 Minutes
- 3 x 30 Minutes
- 1 x 90 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.