We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018 and in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
What we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number(s)
- Demographic information such as your address and postcode
- Visa / Debit / Credit card details
- Bank details
- Additional information relevant to your entertainment enquiry or to our service.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your entertainment needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For processing your enquiry or booking
- If booking through Warble Entertainment Limited, the information you provide regarding your enquiry will be passed on to your booked act/performers
- Should you be a performer on our roster, information will be passed onto the customer during the lead up to a booked event
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided to us
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use your card and bank details to process payments in relation to any made enquiry/ booking
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect over the phone and online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
When someone visits www.warble-entertainment.com, we use a third-party service called Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, nor do we allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Who we share information with
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our act newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s own privacy notice.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Warble Entertainment Agency Limited, 136 Nantwich Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 6AX or email [email protected].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.