Joker are a Versatile and professional 4 piece covers band from London. They have a vast amount of experience of playing at Weddings, Functions, Private Parties and bars/clubs.
The band consist of Male lead singer/guitarist, Lead guitarist/backing vocals, Bass guitarist/ backing vocals and drummer - where appropriate they also use live or sequenced keyboards. The proficiency of these musicians allows them to perform in a wide variety of styles including Pop, Jazz, Blues, Folk, Country, Rock and Funk.
Joker play across London and the UK in a variety of venues and are able to adapt their set accordingly. However, the individual musicians have vast experience of performing and recording throughout the country and into Europe and the United States.
Members of the group trained at Music Colleges in London and some of their past experiences include working with Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer, Miles Hunt, James McCartney, Tony Christie, Pete Molinari and Beverley Stone as well as supporting Reef at the Monto Water Rats.
Main Line up is 4 piece Male band consisting of:
- Male Lead vocalist/Rhythm Guitar
- Lead Guitar/BV
- Bass Guitar/BV
Optional male vocalist/keyboardist for a 5 piece band.
Acoustic Duo and Trio also available.
- Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
- Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
- Carl Perkins - Blue Suede Shoes
- The Beatles - Twist and Shout
- The Beatles - Saw her standing there
- The Rollin’ Stones - Jumpin Jack Flash
- The Kinks - You really Got Me
- The Kinks - All day and all of the Night
- Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
- Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
- James Brown - I feel Good
- The Monkees - I’m a Believer
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet home Alabama
- The Police - Message in a Bottle
- Free - All right now
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Stealers Wheels - Stuck in the Middle
- Wild Cherry - Funky Music
- The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running
- The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
- Queen - Crazy little thing called love
- Joan Jett and The Blackhearts - I love Rock n Roll
- Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
- Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
- James - Sit Down
- The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
- AC/DC - You Shook me all night Long
- U2 - With or Without you
- U2 - Pride (In the name of Love)
- R.E.M - The One I love
- Gun’s and Roses - Knocking on Heaven's Door
- Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
- Reef - Place your hands
- Blur - Song 2
- Blink 182 - All the Small Things
- The Black Crowes - Hard to Handle
- Eagle eyed Cherry - Save Tonight
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- The Killers - When You were young
- Foo Fighters - Times Like These
- Foo Fighters - Wheels
- Snow Patrol - You're all I have
- Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
- Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire
- Stereophonics - Dakota
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirt Bag
- The Kaiser Chiefs - I predict a Riot
- Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like you
- Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
- The Strokes - Last Night
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky
- Avicii - Wake me Up
- Bruno Mars - Locked out of Heaven
- Bruno Mars - Just the way you Are
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
Joker played at our wedding and they were outstanding. If you want a great party then they're definitely worth booking, the dance floor was filled from beginning to end. Not only do they play a broad range of great songs that everyone knows and can sing along to, they play them very well. We had seen the band numerous times before our wedding so we knew they were consistently great, we've also seen them many times since. They were at the venue in plenty of time, they were very discreet when setting up and they were ready to start on cue. They also provided music for their interval which kept the party going.
- The Houses of Parliment
- Wentworth Golf Club
- Ealing Golf Club
- Fulwell Golf Club
- Marriott Hotels
- Radisson Hotels
- Richmond Hill Hotel
- Grovesnor Casinos
- Mint Casinos
- River Thames Cruises
- Hatfield House
- Bath Pavilion
- Timworth Hall
- Sopwell House
- Mitchells & Butler
- Stonegate Pubs
- Greene King
Do the band bring their own sound and lighting?
We are fully self contained and come complete with full sound and lighting.
Are the band fully insured?
Yes, we have full insurance and our equipment is fully tested.
How long does it take to set up?
It usually takes up to an hour but can be done in 40/45minutes if the venue has good access.
What is the Bands dress code?
We usually dress smart casual - black trousers, shoes and a shirt. Ties and jackets can be worn if requested.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.