Reggie Floyd is a fantastic entertainer with excellent credentials. Performing over 200 gigs per year (worldwide) you can be sure of a memorable, world class act from this seasoned professional.
BEAT LOCKDOWN BOREDOM! - NOW OFFERING ONLINE GIGS UP TO 100 HOUSEHOLDS!
* World class solo vocalist/guitarist and all-round entertainer.
* Hits from The Beatles & The Eagles through to Crowded House Snow Patrol and Green Day.
* Fantastic credentials having toured all over the world with established artists.
* TV appearances include Top Of The Pops CD:UK MTV TRL ITV Disney C4 & GMTV.
* Fully self contained with Professional PA system and lighting rig as standard.
* Equipment used Looper, Vocal Harmoniser, Bass Guitar Emulator
* Song requests can be learnt for first dance etc. FREE of charge.
* Music between sets free of charge.
* Available UK wide and internationally. (Online - Globally)
"A Top Talent" Bob Harris, BBC Radio 2
“A fine & powerful voice” Jeff Smith, Head Of Music, BBC Radio 2
“Simply Outstanding” Ray Jones, Director of Time Out London
Reggie Floyd is a highly recommended Entertainer. With over 20 years of playing experience and with an average of 200 gigs per year you can rest assured that he will deliver a performance you'll be talking about for a long time to come. Since 2007 Reggie has performed alongside Darren Hayes (Savage Garden) as his guitarist - touring in Australia America Canada Europe and the UK. More recently Reggie Floyd has been working as Musical Director for West End star Ramin Karimloo (Phantom, Les Mis) touring the UK & USA with his Musical Theatre/Pop/Rock group.
In addition to ‘live’ touring Reggie has performed on many TV & Radio stations worldwide.
As standard Reggie Floyd travels with a fully professional Mackie PA system. Ranging from a small 50W Acoustic vocal amp for background music right up to a full size 2000W rig for large rooms and a rowdy atmosphere (however at this point you may want to consider his fantastic full band option). There is also a tambourine and spare mic on hand in case anyone wants to join in. In addition to his PA, Reggie Floyd brings a small LED lighting rig. A larger rig can be requested at the time of booking.
During sets background music will be supplied via an MP3/Laptop. You may also use your own playlist provided it is on an MP3 player or Laptop.
On the day you can highlight 20 or so songs from the main list and Reggie Floyd will fit them in. If you need a specific song learnt e.g. for the first dance etc. just remember to mention it during the pre-event check or when you book.
Finally on the day you can expect a professional attitude from Reggie Floyd including Punctuality Politeness and Smart Appearance. If you have any doubts that he is the man for the job; just take a moment to read the client comments.
- SOLO/ONLINE - Acoustic Guitar / Vocals (with Looper, Harmoniser, Bass)
- DUO - Acoustic Guitar, Vocals & FIddle
- All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
- All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
- A Little Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker
- Blowing In The Wind - Bob Dylan
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Believer - The Monkees
- Daydream Believer -The Monkees
- First Time I Ever Saw Your Face - Johnny Cash
- Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
- Get Back - The Beatles
- Good Golly Miss Molly - Little Richard
- Hard Times - Ray Charles
- Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- House Of The Rising Sun - The Animals
- I Feel Fine - The Beatles
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Lola - The Kinks
- My Back Pages - Bob Dylan
- Mr Tambourine Man - The Byrds
- Mrs Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel
- Mustang Sally - Joe Cocker
- Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
- I walk The Line - Johnny Cash
- Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
- The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
- The Thrill Has Gone - BB King
- Thats Alright Mamma - Elvis Presley
- Walk The Line - Johnny Cash
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
- Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- American Pie - Don Mclean
- Baby I Love Your Way - Peter Frampton
- Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater
- Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Dancing In The Moonlight - Thin Lizzy
- Easy - The Commodores
- Father & Son - Cat Steven's
- First Cut Is The Deepest - Rod Stewart
- Hand Jive - Eric Clapton
- Handbags And Gladrags - Rod Stewart
- Hotel California - The Eagles
- Horse With No Name - Neil Young
- Hush - Deep Purple
- Is This Love - Bob Marley
- I Shot The Sheriff - Eric Clapton
- Jealous Guy - John Lennon
- Knocking On Heavens Door - Eric Clapton
- Layla - Eric Clapton
- Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton
- Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
- Living Next Door To Alice - Smokie
- Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
- The Man Who Sold The World - David Bowie
- No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
- Proud Mary - Creedance Clearwater
- Rockin In The Free World - Neil Young
- Running On Faith - Eric Clapton
- Starman - David Bowie
- Streets Of London - Ralph McTell
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Sknyrd
- Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
- Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheel
- Take Me Home Country Roads - John Denver
- The City Of New Orleans - Johnny Cash
- The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
- The Guitar Man - Bread
- The Joker - Steve Winwood
- The Wonder Of You - Elvis Presley
- Unknown Legend - Neil Young
- Whiskey In The Jar - Thin Lizzy
- White Xmas - Sex Pistols
- Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- Ever Fallen In Love - The Buzzcocks
- Englishman In New York - Sting
- Everybody’s Talking - Harry Nilsson
- Fairy Tale In New York - The Pogues
- Fast Car - Tracey Chapman
- Feel Like Making Love - Bad Company
- Fields Of Gold - Sting
- Friday I’m In Love - The Cure
- Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Free Falling - Tom Petty
- Livin On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Man On The Moon - R.E.M
- Message In A Bottle - The Police
- Must Be Love - Madness
- Nothing Ever Happens - Del Amitre
- Ordinary World - Duran Duran
- Patience - Guns ‘n’ Roses
- Respect - Erasure
- Romeo & Juliet - Dire Straits
- Running To Stand Still - U2
- Running On Faith - Eric Clapton
- Summer Of 69 - Brian Adams
- Sweet Child O Mine - Guns ‘n’ Roses
- Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
- Walking In Memphis - Mark Cohn
- With Or Without You - U2
- 74-75 - The Connell’s
- Sit Down - James
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Amazed - Lonestar
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Babylon - David Grey
- Be Mine - David Grey
- Basket Case - Green Day
- Bitter Sweet Symphony - Richard Ashcroft
- Better Be Home Soon - Crowded House
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s - Deep Blue Something
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- Change The World - Eric Clapton
- Creep - Radiohead
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Feel - Robbie Williams
- Footloose - Kenny Loggins
- Good Riddance -Green Day
- How Long - Paul Carrick
- Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
- Losing My Religion - R.E.M
- Lucky Man - The Verve
- Mr Jones - Counting Crows
- One - U2
- Rocks - Primal Scream
- Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
- Secret Smile - Semisonic
- Something To Me - Paul Weller
- Still Got The Blues - Gary Moore/Eric Clapton
- Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
- There She Goes - The La’s
- Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
- Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Weather With You - Crowded House
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- You & Me Song - Wannadies
- A Team - Ed Sheeran
- Ace Of Spades (Acoustic) - Lemmy
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- Blowers Daughter - Damien Rice
- Breakdown - Jack Johnson
- Cannonball - Damien Rice
- Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Can’t Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Clocks - Coldplay
- Crazy - Gnarles Barkley
- Dreaming of You - The Coral
- Everybody’s Changing - Keane
- Fill My Little World - The Feeling
- Good People - Jack Johnson
- Gravity - John Mayer
- Gravity - Embrace
- Green Eyes - Coldplay
- Golden Touch - Razorlight
- Half The World Away - Oasis
- Hey There Delilah - Plain White T’s
- Ho Hey - Lumineers
- High & Dry - Radiohead
- Hurt - Johnny Cash
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- I'm Yours - The Script
- Let Her Go - Passenger
- Mad World - Gary Jules
- Mr Brightside - Killers
- Red - Daniel Merriweather
- Run - Snow Patrol
- Sail Away - David Gray
- Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
- Somewhere Only We Know - Keane/Lilly Allen
- Superstar - Jamelia
- Take Your Mama - The Scissor Sisters
- The Parting Glass - Irish Traditional/Ed Sheeran
- Times Like These - Foo Fighters
- The Importance Of Being Idle - Oasis
- Valerie - The Zutons
- You're All I Have - Snow Patrol
- What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
- Wake Me Up - Avicci
Reggie was excellent and just as expected. A good selection of music very well performed, which we and our guests really enjoyed.
Reggie was wonderful and made our event have a wonderful atmosphere. Thank you and look forward to having you back!
Steve is a fantastic and we'd highly recommend him for any event. Very easy going and accommodating when the timings of our wedding evening were slightly out. He has an amazing voice and engages the crowd to get them up and dancing. Thank you.
Matt and I just wanted to say a huge thank you for playing at our wedding. We had a great day and so many of the guests have commented on how brilliant you were and how much fun they had. I think there were a few sore heads and throats the day after but always a sign of a good night!
Reggie Floyd played at our wedding at the Vale Resort in South Wales and we just wanted to feedback and say a huge huge thank you. They arrived on time, were friendly, played brilliantly and were absolutely fantastic with the many children we had at the wedding, letting them join them at the front and play the tambourine. So so many people came up to us and said how fantastic you and your partner were and how great it was to have a live band (well duo) at the wedding. It didn't matter or make any difference at all that there was "only" two of you rather than a full band as you sounded amazing, the music was fantastic and people either enjoyed listening to you, or singing along or/and dancing away. I (the bride!) certainly loved dancing to all the songs you played and you just helped to create the exact atmosphere we wanted; it was such a brilliant, fun atmosphere for our wedding reception and we genuinely cannot thank you enough. We would definitely recommend you to others. Also, thank you for playing our first dance Everlong by the Foo Fighters so well. I am a huge Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl fan and it was amazing to have our first dance played live and so fantastically! Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our wedding reception so amazing, fun and memorable for us and all our guests. We really are truly grateful as you played a huge part in this and with just a DJ I do no think our reception would have been anywhere near as good. We wish you much luck and best wishes for the future, you truly deserve it. Thank you once again for everything.
He was fantastic, we couldn't have asked for a nicer person. He was professional and played to our guests. He played our requests only minutes after asking for them. We were very impressed that he learnt an unusual song for our first dance. Out guests all said how wonderful he was. We also had a brilliant selfie with him while he was singing. There is no doubt in our mind that if we needed entertainment again we would book Reggie.
We're very happy with the act. He was very professional arrival was on time he was very accommodating as we were running a little behind on timings but we worked together to make sure he was on at the time we agreed. All the guests at the ball commented on how good he was, they felt he was very versatile and were impressed that he did requests. We will have no hesitation in booking him again for another one of our functions in the future.
Great duo, very talented, would highly recommend.
We had Reggie Floyd for our small wedding for the evening entertainment he arrived in plenty of time for his performance set up and was ready to start. He has a great singing voice and all of our guests commented on how good he was. He played all the songs we liked and people were singing along he was also great with the kids getting them involved playing the tambourine would recommend him to every one.
Reggie was absolutely fantastic! We could not have chosen a better artist to perform at our wedding reception, really talented guy with an amazing voice. It must be said that Reggie was professional in every way and a thoroughly nice chap. Music range was fab with something to suit all of our guests and they all loved it! We chose some of the songs from the playlist which was a nice touch as we picked some of our personal favourites! Reggie performed a song for our first dance which was unusual and not off the list and sounded amazing, we will never forget that dance! If you are considering booking then just go for it you will not be disappointed, brilliant agency and in particular a brilliant artist. Thank you for making our evening even more wonderful!
Reggie was absolutely brilliant, he played to the crowd perfectly at our wedding and played a brilliant playlist! Everyone there said Reggie and his playing partner made the wedding day. We can't thank them enough!
We were really impressed with Reggie and all of our customers were too. No problems with time keeping and a genuinely nice guy to work with. He was exactly what we were looking for!
Reggie has performed at literally hundreds of the UK's top Wedding Venues. Too many to list but here's a few:
- Augill Castle: Cumbria
- Eastwell Manor: Kent
- Kingscote Bar: Gloustershire
- Tewin Barns: Tewin
- The Old Mill: Reading
- Tewksbury Park Hotel
- South Barn: Royston
- East Lodge: Matlock
- Deeside Navel Club: Flintshire
- The Priory: Herefordshire
- Bath Golf Club: Bath
- Village Hotel: Cardiff
- La Strada: Northampton
- The Royal Court Hotel: Coventry
.... and many more.
Reggie has performed weddings, corporate parties and toured in Australia, America, Canada, Vietnam, Malta, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Canne and most cities in the UK.
TV, Radio and DVD Performances
Radio 2 (Wogan, Jo Whiley), Top Of The Pops, CD:UK, MTV, TRL, ITV, Disney, C4 & GMTV, V Graham Norton, Parkinson, CH11 News (NYC), Chicago Morning News, Sunrise (AU) and Rove (AU). The Time Machine Tour - DVD filmed at the Brisbane QPAC Arena (which reached No1 in the UK DVD charts). Live Radio Performances on most Major and Regional stations in the UK, USA & Australia.
- Darren Hayes (former frontman of Australian duo - Savage Garden)
- Ramin Karimloo (theatre star of Phantom, Love Never Dies, Les Mis)
- Lionel Richie (UK promo tour)
- Peter Andre (Australian Pop singer and reality TV star)
- Danielle Spencer (Australian Singer/Songwriter and wife of Russel Crowe)
- Lizzy Pattinson (singer from German hit makers Milk & Sugar, UK act Aurora, and sister of Twilight star Robert Pattinson
- Mark Owen (Member of UK band Take That)
- Delta Goodrem (Australian pop star and actress)
- Dane Bowers (Another Level)
- The Royal Albert Hall
- Wembley Arena
- The Shepherds Bush Empire
- The O2 Indigo
- The O2 Wireless Festival
- Hyde Park Jubilee Concert
- The Isle Of Wight Festival
- Trafalgar Square
- The Royal Festival Hall
- Birmingham Symphony Hall
- Glasgow Royal Theatre
- Gateshead Sage
- BB Kings - New York
- The Rose Theatre - Toronto
- The Roxy Theatre - Los Angeles
- The Sydney State Theatre - Australia
- Brisbane QPAC Arena - Australia
- Marcanti - Amsterdam
- Musicfest - Canada
- Seoul - South Korea
Plus many more.....
What sort of music is it?
Acoustic Guitar and Vocals. The set can be tailored to your exact needs, from background, wedding ceremony to full arms in the air sing along or dancing.
What style of music is it?
Reggie has a long list of songs (see Song List) they consist of all the classic tunes that have been requested over and over again during his years of gigging. There should be something for everyone plus a few tunes you forgot how much you loved.
How far will Reggie Travel?
Anywhere Worldwide. As long as all transportation costs are covered.
How long does it take for Reggie to set up?
30 minutes for the Solo & Duo, and, 1 hour 30minutes for the full Band.
Is Reggies insured?
YES. Full public liability insurance up to £10million and all equipment is New or PAT tested.
Will there be music between sets?
YES. All music before, during and after sets is provided. These can be a vary of playlists from background to Party. So once the singing has stopped the party can still go on. You are also welcome to use your own playlist through Reggie's PA system.
Can he learn a song for the first dance?
YES. If the song is physically do-able then it can be learnt free of charge. A few weeks notice is required for this. If the song can not be learnt for any reason then it will be provided for free on the playlist.
Is it good value for money?
YES. There are many musicians who will offer to play your event for £50 and a beer. As the saying goes Pay Peanuts - Get Monkeys. Reggie takes his job seriously and recognises the responsibilities and stress that can accompany a wedding day. He will make sure, for his part, that everything runs smoothly and entertaining you and your guests will be his top priority. All the equipment is Pro Quality and with 100's of weddings already played you can't find a better choice.
Does Reggie have Lights?
YES: A range of coloured LED lights that increase with the size of the band. The Full Band comes with a full light show + fog machine. More lights can be requested for the SOLO/DUO acts.
Can we join in?
There is a tambourine for anyone to jump and be part of the act. A separate microphone can also be set up but this should be limited to one or two songs. Its NOT a karaoke night and it can be distracting if too many people try and take over the music.
How much extra for the DUO:
Just add £180 to the SOLO Fee (after mileage).
How much extra for the TRIO:
Just add £420 to the SOLO Fee (after mileage).
How much extra for the FULL BAND:
Just add £625 to the SOLO Fee (after mileage).
- VIRTUAL GIG - One Song e.g. Happy Birthday etc
- VIRTUAL GIG - 35min performance to up to 100 households
- SOLO - 2 x 45mins
- DUO - 2 x 45mins
- TRIO - 2 x 45mins
- Extra 45min set available at additional cost
- FULL BAND - 1 x 45 min (Acoustic) 1 x 75 min (Party Rock)
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.