Using a mixture of live instruments and production along with the amazing talents of lead vocalist Lis, Spectra are one of the hottest party bands around.
- Highly experienced, highly professional and experts at making your night one to remember
- Young, enthusiastic and talented
- Great range of music covered
- PA system with superb clarity and quality
- Full DJ service also available
- Excellent value for money
- Guitar / DJ / Production
- Want To Want Me: Jason Derulo
- Love Me Again: John Newman
- Get Lucky: Daft Punk
- Shut Up And Dance: Walk The Moon
- Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars: Uptown Funk
- Nobody To Love: Sigma
- Black Magic: Little Mix
- Wrapped Up: Olly Murs
- Changing: Sigma
- Can't Stop The Feeling: Justin Timberlake
- Rather Be: Clean Bandit
- Sugar: Maroon 5
- Marry You: Bruno Mars
- Rude: Magic
- Happy: Pharell Williams
- Heaven: Dj Sammy
- It’s my Life: Jon Bon Jovi
- Dakota: Sterophonics
- Valerie: The Zootons and Amy Winehouse
- Human: The Killers
- Sex on Fire: Kings of Leon
- Forget You: Cee Lo Green
- Heartbeat: Scouting for Girls
- Edge Of Glory: Lady GaGa
- Human: The Killers
- Moves Like Jagger: Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilara
- Price Tag: Jessie J
- S & M: Rihanna
- Call Me Maybe: Carly Rae Jepsen
- Treasure: Bruno Mars
- Sweat la la la la la lang: Inner Circle
- Mysterious Girl: Peter Andre
- Angels: Robbie Williams
- Let Me Entertain You
- Mustang Sally: The Committments
- Red Lights Spells Danger: Billy Ocean
- Walking On Sunshine: Katrina & The Waves
- Stand by Me: Ben E King
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Cindi Lauper
- Build Me Up Buttercup: The Foundations
- December 63 (Ohh What A Night): The Four Seasons
- Teddy Bear: Elvis Presley
- Oh Boy: Buddy Holly
- Teenager in Love: Dion and the Belmonts
- Hit the road jack: Ray Charles
- Love Me Do: The Beatles
- Up on the Roof: The Drifters
- Return to Sender: Elvis Presley
- All My Loving: The Beatles
- When you walk in the room: The Searchers
- My Girl: Temptations
- Midnight Hour: Wilson Picket
- I'm a Believer: The Monkees
- Brown eyed Girl: Van Morrison
Spectra were absolutely amazing, we had a fantastic night and all our guests loved them!
From the get go they were very professional. We had an arranged phone call with them, where they listened to the sort of thing we were looking for and it was a great chat where we got to know a bit about them and them about us. When it came to the wedding day, they were there in good time and set up so silently during the speeches! They were an amazing addition to our wedding and sounded fantastic. Their DJ sets were fantastic and kept a great atmosphere throughout the night that travelled throughout the venue. They were welcoming to our guests and fitted in suggestions that they made and they even made a special mix that we used as our first dance song! From start to finish we couldn't fault them! Above and beyond what we could have imagined! Huge thank you to Warble and to Spectra!
Spectra were absolutely fantastic - so accommodating, so friendly, such talent. All my guests - from 4 to 74 - were quick to compliment. Thank you!
Spectra are a very professional group who were lovely and outgoing from the first conversation we had to until they left the venue. All our guests were happy and delighted with the entertainment they provided. Not only that, but I'd recommend them to literally anyone regardless of their cultural background as these guys & gal will accommodate to your needs. We had a Polish/British Wedding and the DJ played Polish Music in between the live sets which went down well with our families. Not to mention the odd Greek Music for some of our guests to dance to. Thank you Spectra for your positive energy and hard work on our special day, we literally can't thank you enough but we'll always remember you on our big day - Peace.
Spectra were incredible! We were beyond pleased with their performance at our wedding and I cannot recommend them enough. They played everything we asked for and were really good at communicating with us in the lead up to the Wedding. We would go as far as saying they made our wedding day. Thanks again Marcus for giving THE best evening on our wedding. x
One word - Brilliant. By far the best act we have had whilst I am Ents Manager. Vocals were excellent and the professionalism was first rate. The build up of the songs and the interaction with the audience made for a very impressive performance. I have already received positive feedback from some of the punters and subject to their availability, I will be looking to book them for our Summer Ball when we have confirmed the date. On a separate note, I place great value on the politeness and grounding of the act they were very friendly and relaxed with us all. As you know, we have some bands that turn up, sing their songs, then leave. These guys did a first rate performance, then stayed around at the end to chat about 'stuff’ which I personally appreciated. If only all acts had this 'full package’, all our lives would be a lot easier.
- Spectra's energetic live sets are flexible and can be performed as 2 x 45 minutes, 2 x 60 minutes, 3 x 30 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes.
- The band can also provide background music from an ipod playlist between their lives set NOTE: Background music is not a DJ set.
- Spectra will tailor their look to suit your event. Whether it's a suited and booted corporate event or a more casual wedding band look, just specify your requirements on booking the band.
- As a 3 piece band, Spectra require a stage space of 4m x 3m but will accommodate whatever space is available. They are very adaptable to a range of room types and will always adjust volume levels to suit your needs.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 30 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.