Introducing The Highways!
The Highways are a 1950’s rock and roll band performing the greatest hits from the golden era of music.
From Elvis Presley to Chuck Berry; Cliff Richard to Little Richard; Jerry Lee Lewis to The Everly Brothers, The Highways deliver an authentic, uncompromised and electric performance of the greatest feel-good music of all time.
The band features a line up of some of the UK’s finest rock and roll musicians, comprising a wealth of television and west-end theatre performance experience. They have been seen in productions and shows such as Dreamboats & Petticoats, The Buddy Holly Story, Sister Act, X-Factor and All Together Now.
The Highways’ barnstorming set is guaranteed to thrill both young and old, and leave you rocking and rolling all the way home!
The Highways are an authentic rock and roll party band, bringing the best of the 1950's to any event.
The band is a 5 piece line up - lead vocal, drums bass lead guitar and keys.
Their aim is simple - to perform 1950's rock and roll as it was intended - with energy, passion and charm. The Highways don't believe in 'dressing the music up' in any way whatsoever as they believe it should be enjoyed exactly as it was back in the 50's.
They pride ourselves on their professionalism, attention to detail, expert musicianship and boundless energy. The Highways are the band to bring a touch of vintage class and charm to any event.
- Lead Vocal and Rhythm Guitar
- Lead Guitar ( Electric)
- A Teenager In Love – Dion
- All I Have To Do Is Dream – The Everly Brothers
- All Shook Up – Elvis Presley
- Apache – The Shadows
- At The Hop – Danny & The Juniors
- Be Bop A Lula – Gene Vincent
- Blue Suede Shoes – Elvis Presley
- Brown Eyed Handsome Man – Chuck Berry (Buddy Holly)
- Bye Bye Love – The Everly Brothers
- C’mon Everybody – Eddie Cochran
- Chantilly Lace – The Big Bopper
- Come On Let’s Go – Richie Valens
- Do You Wanna Dance – Cliff Richard
- Don’t Be Cruel – Elvis Presley
- Early In The Morning – Buddy Holly
- Good Golly Miss Molly – Little Richard
- Great Balls Of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
- Heartbeat – Buddy Holly
- Hello Mary Lou – Ricky Nelson
- His Latest Flame (Marie’s The Name) – Elvis Presley
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- I Got A Woman – Ray Charles
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
- Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry
- La Bamba – Richie Valens
- Let’s Have A Party – Elvis Presley
- Long Tall Sally – Little Richard
- Lucille – Little Richard
- Misirlou – Dick Dale
- Money Honey – Elvis Presley
- Move It – Cliff Richard & The Shadows
- My Way – Eddie Cochran
- Mystery Train – Elvis Presley
- No Particular Place To Go – Chuck Berry
- Not Fade Away – Buddy Holly
- Oh Boy – Buddy Holly
- Peggy Sue – Buddy Holly
- Rave On – Buddy Holly
- Rip It Up – Little Richard
- Rock And Roll Music – Chuck Berry
- Rock Around The Clock – Bill Haley & The Comets
- Rock Around With Ollie Vee – Buddy Holly
- Roll Over Beethoven – Chuck Berry
- Runaround Sue – Dion & The Belmonts
- Shake, Rattle & Roll – Elvis Presley
- Shakin’ All Over – Johnny Kidd & The Pirates
- Something Else – Eddie Cochran
- Summertime Blues – Eddie Cochran
- Tallahassee Lassie – Freddie Cannon
- That’ll Be The Day – Buddy Holly
- That’s All Right – Elvis Presley
- The Wanderer – Dion
- True Love Ways – Buddy Holly
- Tutti Frutti – Little Richard
- Under The Boardwalk – The Drifters
- Wake Up Little Susie – The Everly Brothers
- What’d I Say – Ray Charles
- When Will I Be Loved – The Everly Brothers
- Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On – Jerry Lee Lewis
- Wipeout – The Surfaris
- You Can’t Catch Me – Chuck Berry
- You Never Can Tell – Chuck Berry
The Highways were amazing - absolutely loved having them at our wedding. They got the vibe just right and absolutely nailed it - the dance floor was packed all night! We were so glad we chose them and have the best memories of the evening. They looked after all the tech side of things and they were both incredibly flexible and professional at the same time. They even came up with our first dance five minutes before we did it because we had forgotten to choose a song! Thanks so much to you all. We loved it and wish we could do it all again!
Where are you based and where you travel to?
We are a London based band. With that in mind, we are happy to travel pretty much anywhere, provided travel costs are covered. Our pricing is a rough guide based on this. We will not add any travel costs to events within a 50 mile radius of London.
Is there music provided between sets?
We will provide an ipod playlist of more 50's music (or a more modern playlist should you prefer) to keep the vibe going before and between our sets.
Are there any additional options for the line-ups?
We can supply an additional female singer or sax player at a cost of £175 each.
Can we request a song?
We are more than happy to learn a new song at no extra cost, provided that the song is appropriate within reason to our repertoire and style.
Do you provide a DJ service?
We are happy to provide an additional DJ service. This does come at a small charge but will make sure all your evenings music is covered!
- 2 x 60 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.