Breakfast For Two
Breakfast For Two is fast becoming one of the top UK wedding and function bands and based in Devon.
This group of professional musicians will bring you high end production and live sound in a flexible way that will always suit your event.
Breakfast For Two are Mark, Ben, Lawrence and Tom. These technically gifted musicians will bring you beautifully nuanced performances of popular tunes from throughout the decades.
Whatever event you have coming up, whether it's a wedding, conference, party or anything else, look no further for the best entertainment that will leave everyone talking about your event for months or even years.
Breakfast For Two can also perform in a trio, meaning they can cater for all budgets or performance spaces.
Breakfast For Two
Breakfast For Two offer a wide range of options, from an acoustic duo up to a four-piece and beyond with the additional bolt-on packages. This means that whatever the scale of your event is, the Collective can provide entertainment to suit, covering an eclectic collection of songs from the 50s right up to now.
Breakfast For Two can flexibly take on much larger forms with bolt-on packages available, adding brass horn sections and orchestral instruments that provide a rich live musical performance that will take your event or occasion to the next level.
The band are passionate about creating a dynamic performance that will leave everyone talking about your event long after it's happened, whether that be a wedding, a conference, a party or any other occasion.
Book Breakfast For Two as a trio!
Breakfast For Two Trio includes the lead multi-instrumentalist singer - Mark, guitarist - Ben, and drummer – Lawrence, who are all part of the core four-piece band as well.
Since the start, Breakfast For Two have been passionate about offering a wide range of options to flexibly support all scales and styles of events. The Trio is a valuable addition to the range of options, providing high-quality and professional musical entertainment but bridging both the relaxed tone of the duo with a bit of the extra flare and energy that comes from the larger band setups.
People are always left stunned and impressed by their refined performances and you will be too. As well as bringing a distinct and unrivalled level of professionalism in their musicianship, they are also professional and friendly in how they interact with you. So, whatever the occasion, the trio will fit right in.
Trio - Ideal for all events, from upbeat party to subtle background / entrance music.
Full Band - The Breakfast For Two full band will be the talking point of your event. Leave it to us to provide the party classics and mordern bangers to keep the dancefloor filled!
Want more? - Why not add extra members to the band for the ultimate party experience.
- Female Backing Vocals
In addition, Breakfast For Two can also provide a DJ option when they are not performing.
- 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
- A Little Less Conversation - Elvis Presley
- Ain't no Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- American Boy - Estelle / Kanye West
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
- Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- Cold Water - Major Lazer ft. Justin Beiber
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce ft. Jay z
- Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa
- Don't Stop Me Know - Queen
- Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
- Drive - Incubus
- Easy Lover - Phil Collins
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Girlfriend - Charlie Puth
- Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
- Hold Back The River - James Bay
- Heard It Through The Grapevine - marvin Gaye
- Hotel California - Eagles
- I Bet you Look On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- If Your Too Shy (Let Me Know) - The 1975
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- King - Years & Years
- Land Down Under - Men At Work
- Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake
- Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
- Love Machine - Girls Aloud
- Maria Maria - Santana
- Message In A Bottle - The Police
- Moves like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Naive - The Kooks
- One Kiss - Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa
- Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue
- Play That Funky Music - Wil Cherry
- Pokerface - Lady Gaga
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
- September - Earth Wind & Fire
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Shes American - The 1975
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- Staceys Mom - Fountains Of Wayne
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- That's The Way I Like It - KC & The Sunshine Band
- The Sound - The 1975
- The Way You Make me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Time Like These - Foo Fighters
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off - Jermaine Stewart
- We Found Love - Rihanna
Breakfast for Two were exactly what we were after and more for our wedding! They were so good and the dance floor was full all night! The quality of the music was also exceptional, clearly very capable musicians and Mark’s voice superb, with everything from David Bowie to Backstreet Boys being right on the money. They were such genuine and nice guys and were great fun to have around, contributing more to the evening than just playing epic tunes to get the party started and keep it going. I would highly recommend this band!
Sorry it's taken so long to leave feedback! Great band and a lovely bunch of guys. Super professional and even played a request for us. Luckily, we had a lovely summer day for the party as we couldn't hold it indoors due to Covid but it actually added to the atmosphere of the day and the guys made that small group of us feel like we were at a festival. We are actually talking about a 'free from lockdown' party in late summer and will be making sure we book you guys again!
Fantastic! Breakfast For Two played for our wedding and were the best band we could have chosen!! They arrived and set up without fuss and played music for our guests before playing for the rest of the evening. The song choices were great and everybody was up and dancing. Highly recommended!
Breakfast For Two have collectively worked for a number of industry leading companies both in the UK and overseas both for wedding and corporate events. Some of whcih include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- P&O Cruises
- Carnival UK
- TED Talent
- Park Resorts
- Siemens Technology
- Torquay United
- New World Trading Company
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- Microsoft - Xbox
- Live Nation
- AEG Events
- CAN Events
In addition Breakfast For Two members have toured the UK with international chart topping artists in theatres, arenas and stadiums.
Can you set-up earlier?
Yes! Great if you want to avoid disturbing the ambience if everything is taking place in the same room.
Can you finish later?
Yes! whilst most venues are licensed until midnight, We realise that many are fine to continue the celebrations until 1am or 2am so you can book the band for longer or different set times for a chargeable fee.
Can you learn our first dance?
Yes, wherever possible! The band will learn your first dance song providing enough prior notice is given and the song is within the style of the band. If this is not possible the band will be happy to play your first dance via their PA / DJ equipment
Can you provide a Free DJ Service?
Yes! The band runs this between sets using DJ software to keep the party atmosphere going!
Please Note: As standard, and at no extra fee, Breakfast For Two will provide party music before, in between and after their performances.
- 2 x 60 Minute as standard
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Let the band take the hassle out of your whole evening's music with their FREE DJ service. This option means that a member of the band will be on hand to keep the music ticking over in the lead up and inbetween sets. This is accomplished using DJ software and also means that no extra equipment is required - perfect for keeping things tidy and if you have limited space.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.