Chris is a Leeds based singer songwriter who offers fantastic versions of some of the best popular music from the last 60 years.
Chris provides a professional service from the top of the range equipment, to his talent and experience in performing. Keeping clear of 'fake american' singing, he can play toned down or more lively sets getting the party dancing.
Chris can also learn first dances FREE of charge and provide pre-recorded music for a small additional fee.
Having toured extensively supporting many acts including Shed Seven, The Charlatans, Embrace and Chris Helme (The Seahorses), Chris has used this experience to create a live act that stands out from the rest.
Chris is available to perform various parts of your wedding day solo acoustic & with the full band.
As guests arrive, during the processionals, signing of the register and during the recessional.
Background acoustic music can be provided either inside or outdoors.
Create the perfect ambience whilst you and your guests enjoy the Wedding Breakfast.
The evening entertainment can be provided as a solo acoustic set, by the full band or a combination of both. The first dance can also be performed live and followed by either upbeat acoustic music or raise the roof band sets! An optional DJ set can also be added to the package to keep everybody dancing until the end of the night.
Insurance & Certificates
All equipment is PAT tested, and I hold public liability insurance for up to £10 million. All certification can be made available to venues upon request. Playing classics old and new along with songs that most bands don't attempt, you will experience a night your guests will talk about long afterwards!
- 1 x Acoustic Guitar & Vocals
- Adele - Rolling in the deep
- Arctic Monkeys - I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- Avicii - Wake Me Up
- Bastille - Pompeii
- Beatles - In My Life
- Beatles - Money (Thats What I Want)
- Beatles - Saw her standing there
- Beatles - Twist And Shout
- Ben E King - Stand By Me
- Ben Howard - Only Love
- Bob Marley - Is This Love
- Bon Iver - Skinny Love
- Bon Jovi - Livin On A Prayer
- Britney Spears - Baby One More Time
- Bryan Adams - Summer Of 69
- Cast - Alright
- Chuck Berry - Johnny Be Good
- Coldplay - Fix You
- Coldplay - In My Place
- Coldplay - Life In Technicolour
- Coldplay - Viva La Vida
- Coldplay - Yellow
- Coral - Dreaming Of You
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
- Damien Rice - Canonball
- David Gray - Babylon
- David Gray - This Years Love
- Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffany's
- Don Mclean - American Pie
- Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight
- Ed Sheeran - Bloodstream
- Ed Sheeran - Don't
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Elivs - Suspicious Minds
- George Ezra - Blame It On Me
- Green Day - Time Of Your Life
- Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
- Jack Johnson - Better Together
- Jake Bugg - Two Fingers
- James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go
- Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up
- Jessie J - Price Tag
- John Denver - Annie's Song
- John Legend - All Of Me
- John Newman - Love Me Again
- Kasabian - LSF
- Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
- Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
- Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
- Kooks - Naive
- Mumford & Sons - Lover Of The Light
- Noel Gallagher - If I Had A Gun
- Oasis - Do You Wanna Be A Spaceman
- Oasis - Don’t Look Back In Anger
- Oasis - Half The World Away
- Oasis - Live Forever
- Oasis - Roll With It
- Oasis - Talk Tonight
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Razorlight - America
- Razorlight - Fall to Pieces
- Razorlight - Golden Touch
- Razorlight - Somewhere Else
- Rihanna - We Found Love
- Rod Stewart - Maggie May
- Simon And Garfunkel - Mrs Robinson
- Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You
- Stephen Fretwell - Run
- Stereophonics - Dakota
- Stereophonics - Traffic
- Take That - Back For Good
- Temptations - My Girl
- The Contours - Do You Love Me
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- The Killers - When We Were Young
- The Monkees - I'm a Believer
- The Rembrandts - I'll Be There For You
- The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drums
- The Strokes - Last Night The Wedding Singer
- The Zutons - Valerie
- Tom O'Dell - Grow Old With Me
- Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight
- Train - Drops Of Jupiter
- Travis - Sing
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- Vance Joy - Riptide
- Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
- Verve - Drugs Don't Work
- Verve - Lucky Man
- Verve - Sonnet
Chris played at our wedding reception in April and the dance floor was packed all night which was just what we asked for, our special requests for our first dance were done just beautifully and really added to our special day! Thank you so much to Chris!
- Alzheimer's Society
- Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis' birthday party
- 02 Shepherds Bush Empire
- 'Totally Lit' acting agency
How many songs do you play?
Generally speaking I play 2 x 45-60 minute sets. A set normally consists of around 12-15 songs. Each package can be made bespoke to your needs, from laid back live lounge style acoustic covers, to foot stomping evening entertainment.
How much stage area do you need?
2 x 2 area will be fine.
Do you provide your own equipment and lighting?
I provide top of the range equipment for all size venues, I also come with stage lighting! I have various speaker systems allowing me to perform in almost any space, whether small or large.
Do you need anything on the night?
Not much! Plenty of bottled water and a cup of tea! A selection of sandwiches or a hot meal an hour prior to the first set would also be appreciated (the loading, travel, setting up and soundcheck is time consuming and fitting meals in prior to this is always tricky!). Due to the amount of equipment, I do need at least 1 parking space to unload that is near to the stage area.
Do you do requests?
I carefully select sets prior to each booking and normally stick to these. I can take one request per booking should this be feasible and in plenty of time prior to the date.
Do you DJ or provide pre recorded music?
- 2 x 45-60 minute sets as standard
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.