With an abundance of energy, Coyote Kicks provides a varied set of high energy, party floor fillers that your guests won’t be able to resist getting up and dancing too!
Cool, stylish and contemporary, the band consists of four highly professional musicians who are capable of delivering exceptional covers with a rock twist. From modern day floor fillers to classic sing-a-long songs, they ensure your event is an unprecedented success.
Full of energy, they deliver live tracks from Swedish House Mafia, The Killers and Rihanna to Rudimental, Florence and Taylor Swift with a bit of Coldplay, Bon Jovi and Bruno Mars thrown in for good measure.
Hugely talented and contagiously charismatic, our party pop rock cover band provides versions of everyone's favourite party classics and guarantee to have the audience dancing all night long!
Coyote Kicks offer the ultimate party experience performing the latest in dance, rock and pop in a variety of formats to suit any event big or small. Whether it’s the full four piece musical production with bass pumping, synths singing and electric guitars humming, or Coyote Kicks Acoustic Duo offering the same great musical ambience at ‘live lounge’ level, Coyote Kicks are confident they will tailor a package to suit your needs.
- Stylish and vibrant party covers band, with a wide repertoire of music from the likes of Bruno Mars, The Beatles, Swedish House Mafia and Kings of Leon.
- Professional, and personable individuals who go the extra mile to make your event one to remember!
- Highly accomplished musicians with a wealth of experience performing TV entertainment shows and theatres worldwide
- Music played in-between sets FREE of charge.
- Acoustic sets available.
- Wedding ceremony package available.
- High end guitars, amps and kit.
- Fully self contained PA and lighting.
- Available UK wide and internationally.
Who They Are
Coyote Kicks are cool, and contemporary party band, combining classics with modern rock,indie pop and Dance music from the likes of Rihanna, Rudimentel, Swedish House Mafia, King Of Leon, Stereophonics and Killers. This band know how to throw a Party! Coyote Kicks formed at the start of 2013 and have individually performed all over the world alongside signed artists & top industry professionals at theatres, festivals and on prime time television. Tired of seeing bands doing half-hearted attempts at the party band set, they decided they would combine their skills of amazing vocal range, musicianship and stage presence to bring something exciting to the party band market with unrivalled passion and confidence. Coyote Kicks are fired-up and ready to bring their contemporary appeal to all types of events in the UK and beyond.
What To Expect
Coyote Kicks offer a first class, professional service and will tailor to suit the client. Whether you’d like to see them dressed down for an indie pop rock set or suited and booted for more formal occasions, they will pull it off with style and flair. Coyote Kicks are four highly talented and experienced professional musicians, ideal for all high calibre events, functions and parties.
Coyote Kicks offer music between sets a standard, however there is DJ option is available for those looking for the more involved touch. A member of the band will ‘man the music’, making announcements and taking requests from the laptops vast library.
To get a good feel about the band and what they can bring you your event, watch there LASTEST PROMO on this page. You will, without doubt love there performance, energy and feel and know that there worth every penny!
FREE DJ service if confirmed booking within 7 days.
Coyote Kicks 4 piece band: The Ultimate Party Experience
As per promo videos this package includes, four of the UK’s finest musicians, ready to give you the performance your event deserves. This package is ideal for larger events such as Corporate, Parties, Festivals and Weddings*.
Line up includes:
- Male and female lead vocals
- Electric guitar
- Full drum kit
- Additional instrumentation (authentic synths, drops and pads)
*subject to noise restrictions
Coyote Kicks 3 piece: Sometimes Less is More!
Adaptable and affordable this package offers variety and flexibility with just three core members. Coyote Kicks have tailored this option to suit weddings and events that are tight on space or are fitted with sound limiters. Not only do you get the second set as expected with the latest upbeat party hits, your first set also comes at you in a folky Mumford-and-Sons live lounge style, building your second set to it’s synthtastic finale.
Line up includes:
- Male and female lead vocals
- Acoustic and Electric guitar
- Full drum kit
- Plus Additional instrumentation (bass, authentic synths, drops and pads)
Coyote Kicks Acoustic Duo: The Soundtrack to Your Event.
Party or chilled you decide with this great acoustic package. Add it on to the other options to really build the event’s entertainment or select individually for stand alone musical experience. The acoustic option is ideally suited to wedding ceremonies, drinks receptions or events where you require entertainment to set a relaxed ambience.
- Male and female lead vocals
- Acoustic guitar
Included free of charge with band packages. Coyote Kicks provide preselected catalogue of music in-between and after sets. Or if you prefer you can build you own playlist and plug in your device for a truly personalised musical experience.
- All The Small Things- Blink 182
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s- Deep Blue Something
- Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepson
- Feel The Love - Rudimentel
- Crazy- Gnarls Barkley
- Dakota- Stereophonics
- Don’t You Worry Child- Swedish House Mafia
- Forget You- Ce Lo Green
- We Found Love - Rihanna
- Get Lucky- Daft Punk
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- I Got a Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
- I Kissed a Girl- Katy Perry
- Wake Me Up - Avici
- I Predict A Riot- Keiser Chiefs
- Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay
- Locked Outta Heaven- Bruno Mars
- Love Machine- Girls Aloud
- Marry You- Bruno Mars
- Mama Do- Pixie Lot
- Mr Brightside- The Killers
- Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5
- Naïve- The Kooks
- Price Tag- Jessie J
- Save Tonight- Eagle Eyed Cherry
- Sex On Fire- Kings Of Leon
- Teenage Dirtbag- Wheatus
- Trouble- Taylor Swift
- Use Somebody- Kings of Leon
- You Got The Love- Florence and the Machine
- Valerie- Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up- Avicii
- We Found Love- Rihanna
- When Love Takes Over- David Guetta Ft Kelly Rowland
- Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol
- Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars
- Lego House- Ed Sheeran
- Make You Feel My Love- Adele
- Only You- Yazzo
- Songbird- Oasis
- Truly Madly Deeply- Savage Garden
- Wherever You Will Go- The Calling
- Beat It- Michael Jackson
- Boys Of Summer- Don Henley
- Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
- I Feel Fine- The Beatles
- I Feel Good- James Brown
- I Saw Her Standing There- The Beatles
- Living On A Prayer- Bon Jovi
- Maria- Blondie
- Mustang Sally- The Commitments
- One & Only- Chesney Hawkes
- Respect- Aretha Franklin
- River Deep – Tina Turner
- Simply The Best- Tina Turner
- Stand By Me- Ben E King
- Summer of 69- Bryan Adams
- Superstition- Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Child Of Mine- Guns & Roses
- Twist & Shout- The Beatles
- You Really Got Me- The Kinks
Some of the Acoustic set
- Black Horse & The Cherry Tree- KT Tunstall
- Diamonds- Rihanna
- Don’t Look Back In Anger- Oasis
- Empire State Of Mind- Alicia Keys
- Grenade- Bruno Mars
- Hey Soul Sister- Train
- I’m Yours – Jason Miraz
- Ironic- Alanis Morrisette
- Many of Horror- Biffy Clyro
- Nobodies Perfect- Jessie J
- Rolling In The Deep- Adele
- Run- Snow Patrol
- She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
- The One That Got Away- Katy Perry
- What’s Up- 4 Non Blondes
- Wonderwall- OasisYellow- Coldplay
Coyote Kicks were amazing! They were very professional, gave a great performance and were all lovely. I'd highly recommend booking this band - we'll be looking to use them again in the future.
We LOVED Coyote Kicks! Great energy and song repertoire from start to finish - all our guests commented on how great they were. Laura's voice is superb and the band really got everyone going. Excellent communication from Brian & Laura in the run up to the Big Day and were so easy to get along with when we met them. We'd recommend them in a heartbeat and wish we could see them perform again! Thank you so much Coyote Kicks.
Both my new husband and I were so happy with Coyote Kicks performance on our wedding day. They did an excellent job of reading the room as well as really filling the dance floor and getting the party going. The songs they played were the perfect mix of old and new and the lead singer added some great commentary to the evening. I wouldn't have changed anything!
Coyote Kicks were simply incredible. Everyone was asking who they were and the venue owners who host up to four weddings a week were really impressed. They are also great people and the music was just amazing. Thank you so much. Nat and Ash.
They made our reception go with a bang! They were truly awesome act and they ensured we had a great night!
Coyote Kicks were perfect for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better band. Every one of our guests commented that they were outstanding and wondered where we had managed to fine such a good band.
Great band, great music, great people. Would fully recommend them.
A huge thank you to Coyote Kicks for performing at our wedding last Friday. We were in contact with Brian before the event who confirmed timings and playlists. Brian was brilliant - we knew we were in safe hands and that the band would put on a spectacular performance. All the band members were very friendly and professional. Laura has a fantastic voice and really knew how to get the guests involved. I would love to see the band perform again...and we will definitely be recommending them to friends. Thanks again, Mr & Mrs Williams!
The Coyote Kicks played at our annual conference evening event on 11th March. Brian was extremely helpful ahead of the event and was very flexible in terms of delivering what we required of them, as well as helping us understand their technical/set-up requirements. On the night they were an extremely professional, high-energy outfit with a great sound which meant that they were a big hit with all of our guests and kept the party going until the end. We had great feedback from all of our staff who thoroughly enjoyed the set. We’d definitely recommend them for any kind of event and would hire them again at the next opportunity!
Very professional, great band. Absolutely spot on for our wedding! Thank you!
WOW!!!! Coyote Kicks were our surprise wedding present for my brother and his bride, every step of the way they were extremely professional. They really made the evening special and provided entertainment that suited every age group, wish it didn't have to end. Would highly recommend to others. Thank you Laura, Brian, Dan and Pete we wish you all the luck for the future
Amazing music / vocals, very professional and fun at the same time. We had lots of great comments about them on the night.
I can not recommend this band highly enough! They blew us and our guests out the water with their music. Laura's voice is just amazing and no song seemed to be a challenge. Coyote Kicks know how to party and get everyone on the dance floor. Everyone in the group is a pleasure to get on with and more than accommodating to our requests. I would gladly book this band again and even my guests were asking for their details. Top band!
Great band, great songs, great performance. These guys really added a little something extra to our wedding and had everyone up and dancing from the youngest to the oldest. Thank you so much. Loved every minute of it.
- Wembley Stadium
- Ely Festival
- Ramada Hotels
- Brittney Ferries
1. What are your standard performance times?
2 x 45 minute sets.
2. How much time do you require to set up and sound check?
We require 1 hour 15 minutes to set up and sound check.
3. How much Stage space do you require?
4 x 6 meters minimum for full full band set up. Can fit most small spaces as an acoustic duo.
4. How many electrical sockets do you require?
Minimum of 2 sockets.
5. What is your full line-up and instrumentation?
- Guitar/Backing Vocals
- Lead vocals
6. Are you fully self-contained with your own PA & Lighting?
- PA: 1200watt Whafdale titans 15”, 12 channel Yamaha mixer, X2 400 watt stage monitors, Bose L1 system with two subs (800 watt PA for smaller venues), 8 channel mixer, Leads, sockets, mics etc.
- Lighting: 4 x led parcan bar, 1 icolor 4, 2 x barrel spinners, 2 x lazers, 1 x haze machine, 2 x moving heads.
7. Do you play music between sets?
We provide pre-recorded music between sets as standard. This will be via iPod. We have playback for CDs, MP3s and iPod and a library of thousands of tracks spanning most genres from, indie to pop, to dance to easy listening.
Coyote Kicks are flexible in their setup and timings throughout the night and can tailor the evening to suit your event. Sets can be formatted depending on your preference:
- 2 x 45 minute sets
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Coyote Kicks preferably need a stage space of 5 x 4 metres but will accommodate whatever space is available.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.