DJ Robbie is a highly experienced sought after professional DJ, offering a Mobile Disco service which covers London, Essex, Kent and the South East of England. A Wedding, Corporate and Party DJ of the highest caliber, bringing a quality disco to every event he attends. Prestigious clients and venues include, The Grosvenor Hotel, London Tower Hotel and DJ Robbie has even worked for royalty.
Offering one of the best disco services in the South East of England for weddings, corporate events and private functions, DJ Robbie is able to cover everything with the most professional approach and equipment on the market.
A personality DJ who has the style to bring any function to life. DJ Robbie has the ability to read a crowd and create that feel good atmosphere.
With 6 disco options from 40 people to 1000 guests DJ Robbie has it covered to the highest quality.
*You can rest assured that when you book Robbie for your event, you are booking a true professional DJ who will give you a night to remember!*
Robbie was the DJ at our son's wedding. From the first moment we met him until the last note faded at the end of our perfect day, Robbie has been 5 stars in every way. Thank you so very much for your professional attention to every detail on the day, your kindness and warmth to us and to all of our family and guests. Most of all - Elliott our son and our wonderful new daughter in law Michelle were over the moon with everything that made their day so special. We will have absolutely no hesitation whatsoever in recommending you to anyone who needs the best DJ in the UK!
Very good and really gets the audience dancing. Very friendly too.
Robbie has worked with many blue chip companies including: The BBC, Chelsea FC, Millwall FC, Deloitte Touché, Richard & Butler Solicitors, Mercedes Benz, Royal Ascot, Henley Regatta, Church Commissioners, RAC, Nelson Bostock Communications, Incisive Media, The Sands Bar, Jersey Channel Island, Caister Holiday Park, Sands Show Bar, Marks & Spencer’s.
Plus lots of Celebrity Events, Private Parties and Weddings...
- The Grosvenor House Hotel London
- The Four Seasons Hotel
- The Café Royal London
- The Strand Palace Hotel
- The Waldorf Hotel
- The Swallow Int Hotel
- The Royal Lancaster Hotel
- The Olimpia Hilton Hotel
Why Choose DJ Robbie
- A full itinerary is drawn up with all information regarding your special day.
- Your party will get my undivided care and attention to ensure it is a huge success.
- An experienced professional corporate DJ who is smartly dressed.
- Set up and dismantling of equipment.
- I play the music you want to hear.
- The opportunity for you to choose your own music 40 to 50 requests.
- The opportunity for your guests to request songs throughout the evening.
- The opportunity to see our top of the range sound and lighting equipment - Six disco options.
- Radio microphones & Smoke Machine if applicable.
- Back up DJ/Equipment.
- Ten million pound liability insurance.
- PAT tested equipment.
- Extra lighting, mood up Lighting laser lighting Led dance floor and more.
- I can arrive early during the day to provide music for your day time reception.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.