DJ Robbie is a highly experienced sought after professional DJ, offering a Mobile Disco service which covers London, Essex, Kent and the South East of England.
Offering one of the best disco services in the South East of England for weddings, corporate events and private functions, DJ Robbie is able to cover everything with the most professional approach and equipment on the market.
Prestigious clients and venues include, The Grosvenor Hotel, London Tower Hotel and DJ Robbie has even worked for royalty.
Offering one of the best disco services in the South East of England for weddings, corporate events and private functions, DJ Robbie is able to cover everything with the most professional approach and equipment on the market. If If you are looking for peace of mind and value for money you are certainly looking at the right DJ. Robbie has been providing high end professiopnal and reliable disco service where he has gained an exellent reputation for reliability and professionalism and for his music knowledge. A DJ that can cover all musical tastes and genres and a theme night Specialist. If you would like to send a playlist in advance, you can and Robbie also take requests on the night from your guests A DJ that likes to work closely with his clients regarding there music selection and disco package most suited for there function.
A Wedding, Corporate and Party DJ of the highest calibre, bringing a quality disco to every event he attends. Robbie has been providing high quality professional & reliable disco entertainment for all sorts of events for over twenty-five years in the South East of England and has an excellent reputation for reliability and professionalism and music knowledge. Robbie is always smartly dressed, courteous and sensitive to the needs of all clients. A personality DJ who has the style to bring any function to life. DJ Robbie has the ability to read a crowd and create that feel good atmosphere.
Robbie was the DJ at our son's wedding. From the first moment we met him until the last note faded at the end of our perfect day, Robbie has been 5 stars in every way. Thank you so very much for your professional attention to every detail on the day, your kindness and warmth to us and to all of our family and guests. Most of all - Elliott our son and our wonderful new daughter in law Michelle were over the moon with everything that made their day so special. We will have absolutely no hesitation whatsoever in recommending you to anyone who needs the best DJ in the UK!
Very good and really gets the audience dancing. Very friendly too.
Robbie has worked with many blue chip companies including: The BBC, Chelsea FC, Millwall FC, Deloitte Touché, Richard & Butler Solicitors, Mercedes Benz, Royal Ascot, Henley Regatta, Church Commissioners, RAC, Nelson Bostock Communications, Incisive Media, The Sands Bar, Jersey Channel Island, Caister Holiday Park, Sands Show Bar, Marks & Spencer’s. London Irish Rugby Team . and for Royalty .Plus lots of Celebrity Events, Private Parties and Weddings...
- The Grosvenor House Hotel London
- The Four Seasons Hotel
- The Café Royal London
- The Strand Palace Hotel
- The Waldorf Hotel
- The Swallow Int Hotel
- The Royal Lancaster Hotel
- The Olimpia Hilton Hotel
and many more...
Why Choose DJ Robbie
- A full itinerary is drawn up with all information regarding your special day.
- Your party will get my undivided care and attention to ensure it is a huge success.
- An experienced professional corporate DJ who is smartly dressed.
- Set up and dismantling of equipment.
- I play the music you want to hear.
- The opportunity for you to choose your own music 40 to 50 requests.
- The opportunity for your guests to request songs throughout the evening.
- The opportunity to see our top of the range sound and lighting equipment - 4 disco options.
- Radio microphones & Smoke Machine if applicable.
- Back up DJ/Equipment.
- Ten million pound liability insurance.
- PAT tested equipment.
- Extra lighting, mood up Lighting laser lighting 80s lighting Flam lighting and more.
- I can arrive early during the day to provide music for your day time reception.
- Standard DJ times are 5 hours between 7pm and Midnight
- Later finishes are available for a fee.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.