Feelin' Good! A premier function band hailing from London, now available through Warble Entertainment for events UK wide and internationally.
With years of experience across the globe and a genuine passion for the music, Feelin' Good perform the greatest Pop, Soul, Motown and Disco hits as well as your favourite modern party anthems. Young, fresh, and vibrant, Feelin' Good give it their all and deliver a show guaranteed to get the party started!
What They Offer
- An unforgettable experience that'll make your night
- The best Pop, Soul, Motown and Disco hits all night long
- A great party led by their incredible singer Gaby and backed by the equally charismatic band
- Non-stop dancing
- The real gig atmosphere with top of the range sound and lights
- A friendly and hassle free experience from enquiry to the dance floor
What They Play
Feelin' Good take great pride in delighting and entertaining audiences with the amazing music of Aretha Franklin, Bruno Mars, Chaka Khan, Chic, Diana Ross, The Emotions, Jackie Wilson, James Brown, Jocelyn Brown, Joss Stone, Justin Timberlake, Luther Vandross, Martha Reeves, Marvin Gaye, Mary J. Blige, Michael Jackson, Pharrell Williams, Sister Sledge, Stevie Wonder, and Whitney Houston to name but a few! Want to know what else they play? Check out their full song list.
- Lead Vocals
- Lead Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Al Green - Let's Stay Together
- Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind
- Alicia Keys - No One
- Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- Aretha Franklin - Think
- The B-52's - Love Shack
- Ben L'Oncle Soul - Seven Nation Army
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
- Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
- The Cardigans - Lovefool
- Cee Lo Green - Forget You
- Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
- Chic - Le Freak
- Chic - Good Times
- Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle
- Corrine Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
- Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Destiny's Child - Say My Name
- Diana Ross - Upside Down
- Duffy - Mercy
- Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
- The Emotions - Best Of My Love
- Estelle - American Boy
- Eternal - I Wanna Be The Only One
- Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
- Jackie Wilson - Higher & Higher
- The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
- The Jackson 5 - Shake Your Body
- The Jackson 5 - Blame It On The Boogie
- James Brown - I Got You
- Jean Knight - Mr Big Stuff
- Jessie J - Price tag
- Jill Scott - Lovely Day
- Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy
- Joss Stone - You Had Me
- Joss Stone - Super Duper Love
- Justin Timberlake - Senorita
- Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
- LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
- Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
- Magic - Rude
- Maroon 5 - This Love
- Martha Reeves - Dancing In The Street
- Martha Reeves - Heatwave
- Marvin Gaye - Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
- Mary J. Blige - Family Affair
- Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
- Mary Mary - Shackles
- Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
- Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
- Michael Jackson - Rock With You
- Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
- Michael Jackson - P.Y.T
- Molokai - Sing It Back
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Plan B - She Said
- Prince - Kiss
- Randy Crawford - Streetlife
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Sam Sparro - Black & Gold
- Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama
- Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer
- Sister Sledge - We Are Family
- Steve Wonder - Sign, Sealed, Delivered
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- TLC - No Scrubs
- Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight
- Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
- Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
Feelin' Good took our party to heights we couldn't have imagined! They have a great repertoire, created an energetic and fun atmosphere that had people dancing almost as soon as they started playing their first set - unusual and very impressive. They were very helpful, fixing an important technical problem we had that threatened a tribute presentational video. They really engaged with our party guests and kept the fun and energy going all evening. I would recommend these guys for any party.
Feelin' Good were absolutely brilliant for our "90th" birthday celebrations. After a quick catch up on the phone to go through favourite songs, they played (to perfection) every song that we requested and many many more of our favourite tunes. All of the band were so very lovely and fantastically talented. Everyone was on the dance floor and the Dance-off competition was great fun (even if I was robbed!!). Thank you so much for being part of our Birthday celebrations.
Feelin' Good were fantastic as the band for our wedding! They played a range of dance floor hits so there was always something for everyone. The fact that they brought their own excellent sound and lighting system with them was also a big bonus. Brilliant musicians, nice people to deal with and very professional service. Thank you!!!
Amazing band! All our guests loved them and danced through all their sets! Thank you!
They were brilliant!! We had so many compliments about the choice of band. You had everyone up dancing like we had hoped for and had exactly the right attitude to the whole thing. Clearing the floor for our dance routine, arranging a dance off, managing a DJ set, they nailed it. My wife and I thought they were superb and several people said they had never seen a dance floor so full for so long at a wedding. Would happily recommend them to anyone!
Planning an event?
Looking for a band to create that party atmosphere and have everyone dancing all night? A professional and reliable service that is flexible and puts you first? Then look no further! Whatever the event, Feelin’ Good can cater to all of your needs and create a package specific to you. With years of experience playing countless weddings, parties, and corporate events, they know what makes for an unforgettable experience and how to make your night.
Can you offer a bespoke service?
Feelin' Good know that having control over your event is important to you, so they provide a thorough pre-event check and a range of booking options. They'll get in touch a few weeks before your event, check, confirm and update any details that were arranged at the point of booking. They'll take your requests for the live set and DJ sets including custom DJ playlists if you want to set the mood for the whole evening. They'll ask what the dress code is so whether it's a formal black tie event, a smart wedding or a casual party Feelin' Good will look the part!
Do you take requests?
Want Feelin' Good to play that special song but forgot to mention it before? No problem, they can take specific song requests from outside of their repertoire during the pre-event check. Want them to get there early and set up before you arrive, or carry the party on until after midnight? They can do that too!
Once you're happy with everything they'll make any necessary changes to your contract and see you on the day. Remember, Feelin' Good know it's all about you so on the day if you want to change something they're happy to help. In their experience, schedules often change on the day so they endeavour to be flexible with set timings and to work with you or the event manager to give you the best possible night!
What does your standard package and line-up include
Feelin' Good's standard performance package includes everything you need to create the perfect party atmosphere! Clients can expect all of the essential services that a professional band would supply including:
- 5 professional musicians
- 2 x 1 hour sets of live music up until midnight
- DJ and live set song requests
- Arrival at 6pm, set up and ready to go by 7:30pm
- Laptop DJ service before, inbetween and after live sets up until midnight
- High quality lighting and sound system suitable for events up to 300 people
- Custom DJ playlists so you can create the soundtrack to your event
- Contracts to secure your bookings
- The real gig experience and an incredible atmosphere
Do you have any additional services?
If you'd like additional services or have specific requirements they can tailor our package around you and offer the following upgrade options for more bespoke events:
- Extended full band live set
- Acoustic / background performances for drink receptions etc.
- Upgraded lighting and sound system for events up to 1000 people
- Early arrival (pre 6pm)
- Late finish (after midnight)
- Learning a song for your event
- 2 x 60 minute sets
- 3 x 40 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.