George and the Gentry
George and the Gentry band have a huge wealth of experience, over the last 18 years they have played countless weddings, parties & corporate events around the world.
Professional, affable and flexible, they take pride in making sure they deliver a top-end all round service.
George and the Gentry
George and the Gentry play popular favourites from Outkast to George Ezra, from The Beatles to Van Morrison in a lively upbeat style featuring tight vocal harmonies and a footstomping rhythm section.
If your requirement is a non-intrusive background performance, or a lively party-style delivery, they have the experience and flexibility to deliver on both fronts. Using top quality equipment, George and the Gentry receive nothing but glowing feedback and praise. They take pride in ensuring their clients needs are met in a relaxed yet professional manner. Flexible and accommodating, they are a true crowd-pleaser for any occasion.
- Vocals / Guitar
- Lead Guitar and backing vocals
- Can add Saxophone on request to make 5-piece band.
- Shotgun – George Ezra
- Little Lion man - Mumford and Sons
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- LIFEGOESON – Noah and the Whale
- Englishman in New York – Sting
- Saw Her Standing There – Beatles
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Save Tonight – Eagle-Eye Cherry
- I Feel Fine – Beatles
- Red Red Wine – UB40
- Country Roads – John Denver
- Pass the Dutchy - Musical Youth
- Cecilia – Simon and Garfunkel
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Love Yourself – Justin Bieber
- Budapest – George Ezra
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Blame It On Me – George Ezra
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynrd Skynrd
- Ring of Fire – Johnny Cash
- Bye Bye Love – Everly Brothers
- All the Small Things – Blink182
- Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- I’m a Believer – The Monkees
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Cheerleader – OMI
- Wagon Wheel – Old Crow Medicine Show
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Message to Rudy – The Specials
- Three Little Birds – Bob Marley
- Wake Up Little Suzy - Everly Brothers
- Help Me Make it Through the Night - Kris Kristofferson
- Hi Ho Silver Lining - Jeff Beck
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
- Ignition/Angel – R Kelly/Shaggy
- I’ll Tell Me Ma – Dubliners
- 500 Miles (I Know I’m Gonna Be) – Proclaimers
- Something Like Olivia – John Mayer
The guys were amazing, everyone was complimenting them throughout the night. Couldn't have chosen a better band to perform at our wedding!
George and the band were amazing on our Wedding Day. They learnt our first dance song which was much appreciated and meant a lot. They introduced themselves when they arrived and said goodbye at the end of the night which was a nice touch. We cannot thank them enough for their incredible performance. Very professional. Our guests complimented the band on numerous occasions and we didn't stop dancing all night.I highly recommend this band, they won't disappoint!
I must start by saying apologies for the late feedback. My wife and I would like to thank The Dandies enormously for playing at our wedding on 30th June 2019 down in Kent. They were brilliant. They were amazing performers and their enthusiasm spread through the venue and had everyone dancing for their entire set. Prior to the wedding, they we more than accommodating in regards to their set list for the big day. I was in constant contact with them and they were always mor than happy to help. My wife and I are now trying to come up with another doo just so we can have them play again. Many thanks to the Dandies. Nice one lads.
George and the guys were absolutely amazing. Every guest came up to us at some point in the night and said how incredible they were. We had non stop dancing the whole evening. They exceeded our expectations and were lovely guys to deal with.i
George and the Gentry were an absolutely amazing addition to our wedding reception. They are a hugely talented bunch of guys and so friendly, they really helped make the evening a brilliant party and we received so many compliments about them. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for entertainment at their wedding reception or event.
Great live band who delivered the goods on our wedding day! We had the acoustic duo in the afternoon, then the band smashed it at the evening reception! Brilliant choice of songs with a couple curveballs thrown in which really got the dance floor going. If you're thinking about booking George and the Gentry, stop thinking and just do it!
Perfect. George and the guys were brilliant at our wedding and made the evening reception so memorable. Can't wait until we have another event where we can book them again. Polite and accommodating too. Five stars.
- The Barbican Observatory
- Newmarket Races
- Ernst & Young
- The Crab Tavern (Dubai)
- The Fridge (Dubai)
- The Address (Dubai)
- The Palace Downtown (Dubai)
- MASDAR City (Abu Dhabi)
- Expo2020 (Dubai)
- ADMM – Yas Salaam (Abu Dhabi)
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
This is flexible depending on your requirements.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.