Hold The Tone
Hold the tone are a group of 3 young lads who have a huge love for live music and getting your party in full flow!
They've been performing at events for years and want to perform at your event to make it the absolute best it can be!
Hold The Tone specialise in high energy, anthemic rock and pop performances to ensure that everyone is up and grooving!
Hold the Tone started as a little idea from Tom (Bass guitar,) and Tony (Lead Vocals and Guitar) and since then the lads have performed at venues up and down the country, and they've played everything from corporate events, weddings, and parties.
Hold the Tone are always very humbled when chosen to play at any event and give 100% in every performance, they promise to make your event special.
Hold The Tone
Let's meet the band!
Tony - Lead Vocals and Guitar
Tony picked up the guitar after realising that he was spending too much time on Guitar Hero, rather than the real thing. Since then, he's toured Brazil, played gigs up and down the country, including the pub down the road.
Tom - Backing Vocals and Bass
Towering over the rest of the band at 6 foot 5, Tom has always struggled to find a guitar that looks in proportion, hence deciding to play bass!
Ben - Backing Vocals and Drums
Ben has always had fascination with hitting big shiny things, even since the tender age of 3. Ben has recently upgraded from his original Toys'R'Us drum kit in order to become the main percussion man in Hold the Tone.
The band have the years of experience, determination and professional attitude to make your event special!
- Tony - Lead Vocals / Guitar
- Tom - Backing Vocals / Bass Guitar
- Ben - Backing Vocals / Drums
Female Vocalist and extra guitarist also available to add more flexiblitity to the band.
- All Day and All of the Night- The Kinks
- Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Born to Be Wild- Steppenwolf
- Can't buy me love - The Beatles
- Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
- Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
- I’m A Believer- The Monkees
- Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Rock Around the Clock - Bill Haley
- Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- Saw her standing there - The Beatles
- Stand by me - Ben E King
- Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skinard
- The Joker- Steve Miller Band
- Mustang Sally- Wilson Pickett
- You Really Got Me- The Kinks
- 20th Century Boy – T.Rex
- Brown sugar - The Rolling Stones
- Crazy little thing called love - Queen
- Isn’t She Lovely- Stevie Wonder
- Play That Funky Music- Wild Cherry
- Redemption song - Bob Marley
- Stuck in the middle - Steelers Wheel
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Teenage Kicks- The Undertones
- Ain’t Nobody- Chaka Khan (Felix Jaehn version)
- Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey
- Summer of 69- Bryan Adams
- Town Called Malice- The Jam
- Dancing in the Moonlight- Toploader
- Don’t Look Back In Anger- Oasis
- Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)- Backstreet Boys
- No Diggity- Blackstreet
- Wonderwall- Oasis
- 24k Magic- Bruno Mars
- All about you - Mcfly
- All The Small Things- Blink-182
- A-Punk- Vampire Weekend
- Best Fake Smile- James Bay
- Budapest - George Ezra
- Can’t Stop the Feeling- Justin Timberlake
- Chelsea Dagger- The Fratellis
- Crazy In Love- Beyonce
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Domino - Jessie J
- Don’t You Worry Child- Swedish House Mafia
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor- Arctic Monkey
- I gotta Feelin - Black Eyed Peas
- I Will Wait- Mumford and Sons
- I Predict A Riot- The Kaiser Chiefs
- Keep your head up - Ben Howard
- Kill the Director- The Wombats
- Last Nite - The Strokes
- Let’s Dance to Joy Division- The Wombats
- Lightning Bolt - Jake Bugg
- Little Lion Man - Mumford and sons
- Love Yourself - Justin Beiber
- Morning Glory - Oasis
- Moving to New York- The Wombats
- Mr Brightside- The Killers
- Naive- The Kooks
- New shoes - Paulo Nutini
- New Rules- Dua Lipa
- Not Nineteen Forever- The Courteeners
- One Dance - Drake
- Perfect- Ed Sheeran
- Place Your Hand- reef
- Pompeii - Bastille
- Rather be - Jess Glynn
- Same Jeans- The View
- Senorita- Justin Timberlake
- Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes
- Sex on fire - Kings of leon
- Shake it off - Taylor Swift
- Shape of you - Ed Sheeran
- Sing - Ed Sheeran
- Stacy’s Mom- Fountains of Wayne
- Stitches - Shawn Mendes
- Somebody Told Me- The Killers
- Sorry- Justin Beiber
- Teenage Dirtbag- Wheatus
- There’s Nothing Holding Me Back- Shawn Mendes
- Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
- Touch - Little Mix
- Use Somebody- Kings of Leon
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Wake me up - Avicci
- Walk the moon - Shut up and dance
We booked Hold The Tone for our rustic farm wedding just outside Caernarfon in North Wales and they were outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble, even learning two reasonably difficult special requests for my husband! You played a perfect mix to please both our tastes in music and it’s been an absolute delight dealing with you from start to finish. Will definitely be booking you again - just need to come up with an excuse for another party!
Hold The Tone were incredible!!! They had our guests up and dancing from start to finish! They were professional, friendly and they did everything they could to ensure our big day ran smoothly. I would highly recommend them.
- Royal Liver Building
- Chester University
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, we have full PLI, and all of our gear is fully PAT tested, all certificates are available on request!
How long do you play for?
Our standard timing is 2 x 60 minute sets, with a short break in between. During this break we'll play music through our speakers so the party doesn't stop- we just need a quick breather! We also offer 3 x 40 minute sets as an option, again with a short break in between. We can be pretty flexible with our timings but please mention this when you get in touch!
My venue has a volume limiter. Can we still book the band?
Yes, we can bring along an electric drum kit for venues with a volume limiter. You must let us know before the day though so that we can bring the right equipment!
Do you play background music between sets?
Yes, all of our packages come with a playlist package- we'll make sure there's music playing through our speakers when we're not playing. If there's certain types of music you'd like to hear when we're not playing please let us know.
Can you play our first dance?
We can discuss this when you book us, as it depends on the song and style of music. If it's a 13 piece jazz song with horn arrangements, we may struggle to play it and make it sound as good as the original recording. The same applies for a lot of dance music. However, if you would like to play your first dance, we'll learn the song, rehearse it, and send you a recording beforehand to make sure you're happy our arrangement!
What size stage area do you need?
We usually recommend an area of 3x3m squared, but being a 3 piece band, we can be quite flexible and squeeze into smaller areas if necessary!
Do you require plug sockets?
Yes, we'll need 4 dual plug sockets for all of our equipment and lighting rig.
Do you bring your own lights?
Yes, we provide all our own lighting rig.
How long do you need to set up?
Usually, it takes us around an hour to load all of the equipment in, setup and soundcheck everything. If things are running behind schedule at the event we can set up quicker, and we can be flexible to ensure that everything runs smoothly!
How late do you play?
We usually finish around midnight, dependant on venue. If you'd like us to finish later please check with your venue first and let us know, as we do have additional upgrades in order to finish later!
Can we make speeches through your microphones?
If you book the acoustic duo for your wedding breakfast, or for earlier on during your event, you are more than welcome! If you haven't booked the acoustic duo we may not be there during speeches/ceremonies and the microphones unfortunately won't be there! However, we may be able to work something out for you so please ask when you get in touch!
Can I choose the setlist for my event?
We are more than happy to take a few requests from our repetoire, and we can even learn some songs for your event if you've got specific things in mind! However, our setlist has been tried and tested over many gigs to ensure the party keeps rocking. Please let us know any requests and we'll try and work them into our setlist!
- 2 x 60 Minute Sets
- 3 x 40 Minute Sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.