Late Night Drive
Late Night Drive are a professional party/wedding band who cover Indie / Rock / Pop and Funk classics; Nu-Folk and Singer-Songwriter styles and an ever-growing selection of EDM (Electronic Dance Music).
A truly versatile party band, they always perform with energy and charisma, fronted by the gritty-toned singer Calder. Late Night Drive is completed by 3 exceptional, highly qualified music professionals.
Late Night Drive
A truly versatile party band, Late Night Drive always perform with energy and charisma, fronted by the gritty-toned singer Calder. Late Night Drive is completed by 3 exceptional, highly qualified music professionals.
They deliver an expressive, tasteful and recognisable sound no matter which genre they are working with. Their ability to do so is a testament to the musical tastes and versatility of the group. Using synths and live sampling, or acoustic guitars and percussion, they have a wide range of the most popular and desired types of wedding/party music in their repertoire.
Late Night Drive come with years of experience in providing entertainment solutions for weddings, private parties, corporate events all over the U.K. plus, hundreds of performances, as part of other acts, in venues, pubs and festivals. Late Night Drive will not only perform to the highest standard but assist you in planning the perfect event from the time of enquiring, right up until completion. It is this combination of musicianship and professionalism that has helped them establish themselves in an extremely competitive and vibrant area of the music industry.
- Vocals / Guitar
- Available as a 3-piece band
- Solo or Duo performance available for drinks reception / wedding ceremony
- Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Hold Back The River - James Bay
- Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
- Bonfire Heart - James Blunt
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Grow Old With Me - Tom Odell
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Blame It On Me - George Ezra
- I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
- Let It Go - James Bay
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Let Her Go - Passenger
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Nobody To Love - Sigma
- How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- All Of Me – John Legend
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- One Day Like This – Elbow
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Babylon – David Gray
- I'm Yours – Jason Mraz
- Somewhere Only We Know – Keane
- American Idiot – Green Day
- Drops Of Jupiter - Train
- Buck Rogers - Feeder
- Clocks – Coldplay
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Grounds For Divorce – Elbow
- Valerie – The Zutons
- Last Nite - The Strokes
- Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Starlight - The Supermen Lovers
- Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- Club Foot - Kasabian
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- Rock N' Roll Star - Oasis
- Basket Case - Green Day
- The Bartender & The Thief - Stereophonics
- Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
- Lucky Man - The Verve
- Lump - The Presidents of the USA
- Riverboat Song - Ocean Colour Scene
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Sit Down - James
- Sun Hits The Sky - Supergrass
- Two Princes - Spin Doctors
- Common People - Pulp
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Song 2 - Blur
- Let Forever Be - The Chemical Brothers
- Praise You - Fatboy Slim
- Closing Time – Semisonic
- Deeper Underground - Jamiroquai
- Money For Nothing – Dire Straits
- Summer of '69 – Bryan Adams
- The One I Love - REM
- Rappers Delight - The Sugarhill Gang
- Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- 20th Century Boy – T Rex
- All Right Now – Free
- Message In A Bottle – The Police
- Teenage Kicks – Undertones
- Bob Marley - Is This Love
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- Maggie May - Rod Stewart
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Satisfaction – Rolling Stones
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- With A Little Help From My Friends – Joe Cocker
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
Thank you so much for performing at our wedding last Saturday! We had a feeling you were going to be good but not that good. You guys were incredible and simply made the wedding for us. All our guests were raving about it the next day!! The atmosphere in there was amazing! If we get married again (lol) or have any other event then we will definitely be back in touch. Thanks for performing in the daytime as well. You guys are simply brilliant and top guys. All the best for the future.
- Prince's Trust
- Holiday Inn
How long do you play for?
The standard industry set lengths are 2x45 mins or 2 x 60 mins. Our sets are 2 x 60 minutes but we can split this into 3x 40 mins or 1x 30 mins and 1 x 90 mins to suit your specific itinerary.
Do youplay background music between sets?
We can offer a Full DJ Service as part of your package or you can simply plug in a divide to our P.A. system with your own playlist.
Can we choose the setlist?
Our Set List is tailored to suit your requirements. First of all you can tell us any songs on our repertoire that you do not like. You can then pick songs from our list that you particularly want us to play on the night. It's best to leave us to complete the rest of the set list with what we know works. If you have specific song requests then we will learn one within the price and any extras will incur a small charge, simply because we don't have enough time to learn and rehearse songs for every single client. It would take up our whole lives!
How long does it take to set up?
Our standard arrival time is 6pm and we need roughly a minimum of one hour to set up and sound check.
What if you are sound checking and we are doing the speeches in the next room?
Setting up a band does not have to mean hours of noisy guitars and drums and people saying "one-two testing" on the microphone. As a function band we are well experienced at setting up discreetly. This is part of our job. We will enter the room at a time that is convenient. We will set up silently and only turn on amps and hit the drums when the time is right to do so. When we do turn on you can expect each instrument to be tested and then we will play half a song as a band, followed by half a song again after any adjustments. This is usually all we need to be ready to perform. If you need us to stop for any reason we will oblige immediately. It is your responsibility to allow us time to set up and sound check, otherwise we cannot guarantee that your event will run to plan.
How much space does the band need?
We ask for a stage space of 5m x 3m on a level ground.
- 2 x 60 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.