Lisa - Swing Singer
Do you want to add a touch of class to your event? 'Lisa - Swing Singer' will take you back to an era of timeless music and retro style, ensuring your evening is truly unforgettable. Specialising in all the great classic vintage songs from the 20s, 30s, 40s & 50s, Lisa is a top-class professional performer who has travelled the world performing her highly acclaimed shows.
Highly versatile with an extensive choice of songs, Lisa can perform music from all eras and genres, right up to current chart hits - keeping your guests entertained whether they're 18 or 80. Lisa can provide the perfect entertainment for elegant cocktail functions, weddings, or lively parties - the choice is all yours.
Book 'Lisa - Swing Singer' and rest assured your entertainment is in capable hands.
“Lisa was a star on the night of our event – true class, pitch perfect and a total vision. I strongly recommend her.”
Lisa - Swing Singer
Lisa - Swing Singer has several different shows that can be tailored to perfectly suit the mood of your event.
'Swing' show features the great standards from legends such as Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holliday, Nat King Cole, Nina Simone, Dean Martin, plus modern swing performers such as Michael Buble. An ideal show for dinner dances, weddings, anniversaries, or any classy function.
'1950s / 1960s' show is a lively, fun show with all the great rock n roll songs from that era. A great party show for those who love to remember good times gone by, have a jive, and join in the fun!
'1940s' show is a nostalgic look back to the fabulous songs of the World War 2 era. An upbeat show featuring such classics as 'The White Cliffs of Dover', 'Don't sit under the apple tree', and 'We'll Meet Again'; it is perfect for nostalgic events and commemorative dates.
'James Bond / Casino' show features all the Bond themes that we know and love, such as 'Goldfinger', 'Diamonds are forever', and 'Skyfall'. The perfect musical backdrop to any Bond-themed event or Casino night, this show will ensure your evening is cool, stylish, and truly unforgettable.
'Mixed Cabaret Show' featuring a wide variety of music from the 1960s right through to current pop hits. Great for any occasion, or as a supplement to any of Lisa's other themed shows.
- Solo Singer
This is only a small selection of Lisa - Swing Singer's song list. Full songlist available on request.
- At Last - Etta James / Beyonce
- Sway - Dean Martin / Pussy Cat Dolls
- My baby just cares for me - Nina Simone
- Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra
- Crazy little thing called love - Michael Buble
- That old devil called love - Billie Holiday
- Over the rainbow - Judy Garland
- That's life - Frank Sinatra
- I only have eyes for you - Ella Fitzgerald
- Fever - Peggy Lee
- What a difference a day makes - Dinah Washington
- It had to be you - Judy Garland / Harry Connick Jnr
- New York New York - Frank Sinatra
- Let there be love - Nat King Cole
...and many more popular Swing classics
1950's / 1960s Rock n Roll Show
- Rock around the clock - Bill Haley and the Comets
- Lipstick on your collar - Connie Francis
- Teenager in love - Dion and the Belmonts
- Stupid Cupid - Connie Francis
- Oh Boy - Buddy Holly
- Que sera sera - Doris Day
- Where the boys are - Connie Francis
- Shake rattle and roll - Bill Haley and the Comets
- Dancing in the street - Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
- Hey Baby - Dirty Dancing
- Kissing in the back row of the movies - The Drifters
- Do you love me - Brian Poole and the Tremeloes
- Be my baby - The Ronettes
... and many more lively party songs from the 1950's & 1960s
1940's / WW2 Show
- White Cliffs of Dover - Vera Lynn
- Don't sit under the apple tree - The Andrews Sisters
- Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye - Gracie Fields
- We'll meet again - Vera Lynn
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B - The Andrews Sisters
- Sentimental Journey - Doris Day
- Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag
- Chatanooga Choo Choo
- Sing as we go - Gracie Fields
- You belong to me - Jo Stafford
- Bless 'em all
- Slow boat to China
- The way you look tonight - Frank Sinatra
- As time goes by
...and many more old favourites from the 1940's
James Bond / Casino Show
- Diamonds are forever - Shirley Bassey
- Skyfall - Adele
- For your eyes only - Sheena Easton
- Goldfinger - Shirley Bassey
- Licence to kill - Gladys Knight
- Nobody does it better - Carly Simon
- The man with the golden gun - Lulu
- We have all the time in the world - Louis Armstrong
- To Russia with love - Matt Monro
- You only live twice - Nancy Sinatra
- All time high - Rita Coolidge
...plus a selection of cool Casino-themed numbers
Mixed Cabaret Show - 1960s - Current Chart Hits
- 10 outta 10 - Paulo Nutini
- A little respect - Erasure
- All about that bass - Meghan Trainor
- Blurred lines - Robin Thicke
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Price tag - Jessie J
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Don’t stop believing - Journey / Glee
- Eternal Flame - The Bangles / Atomic Kitten
- Hero - Enrique Iglesias
- Fame - Irene Cara
- Human - The Killers
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- One way or another - Blondie
- Rihanna - We found love
- Single ladies - Beyonce
- Bad romance - Lady Gaga
- How do I live without you - LeAnn Rimes
- Man I feel like a woman - Shania Twain
- Believe - Cher
- Movin on up - The M People
- I'm so excited - The Pointer Sisters
- Love is all around - Wet Wet Wet
- Don't stop - Fleetwood Mac
- Over the rainbow (Eva Cassidy version)
- From this moment - Shania Twain
- Old time rock n roll - Bob Seger
- All of me - John Legend
- It's rainin men - The Weather Sisters
- I’ll be there - Jackson 5 / Mariah Carey
- Love really hurts without you - Billy Ocean
- My girl - The Drifters
- Twistin the night away - Sam Cooke
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Picket
- You to me are everything - The Real Thing
- 9 - 5 - Dolly Parton
- Heartache tonight - The Eagles
- Young hearts run free - Candi Staton
- By the rivers of Babylon - Boney M
- Hot stuff - Donna Summer
- Hot n cold - Katy Perry
- Next to me - Emeli Sande
- This old heart of mine - Rod Stewart
- Mama mia - Abba
...and many more great party hits from the 1960's to the present day
Warble were easy to deal with and we had no problems getting the act booked. Lisa was brilliant and we can't recommend her highly enough. Her set was amazing she really did make for an outstanding evening. If you want a singer with a lot of class and talent, book Lisa she's amazing.
Lisa was a star on the night of our event – true class, pitch perfect and a total vision. I strongly recommend her.
- Holland America Cruises (North & South America, Europe)
- Chola Sheraton Hotel, Mumbai, India
- P&O Cruises (Europe, North America, Scandinavia)
- Radisson SAS Hotel, Oman
- Colorline Cruises (Scandinavia, Europe)
- Also various theatres, halls, hotels, clubs, and functions around the UK.
How long do you perform for?
I can tailor my performance times to suit your night.
Can you provide background music during breaks?
Yes, all my shows include themed background music to create the perfect atmosphere for your event.
Can I choose which songs you sing?
Yes, you are welcome to choose what songs you would like from my extensive set list. Or if you prefer, you can just let me know what kind of evening you are planning and leave the rest to me - I will prepare a suitable song program for you.
Do I need to provide sound equipment?
No, I can provide all necessary sound and light equipment.
Are you insured?
Yes, I am fully insured and all my equipment is PAT tested.
Tribute / Theme Show
- 1 x 60 Minutes
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Lisa - Swing Singer can tailor her performance times to suit your event. Lisa can also 'mix and match' a few different shows, for instance 1 spot of 'Swing', followed by 1 or 2 spots of mixed cabaret/dance music.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.