Nathaniel Edwards is a guitarist/vocalist and is perfect for any event, offering everything from mellow acoustic sets through to floor filling classics that will have any party going.
Nathaniel uses a loop pedal to create a one man band.
Nathaniel has been playing events for over 14 years and has reached audiences all over the world, recently just coming back from working for Disney, carnival and DFDS.
He also plays piano professionally, so if your event requires a few classic piano songs too, Nathaniel can certainly provide that for you. Nathaniel has a fantastic way of connecting with audiences and knowing what they want to hear, not giving guests the chance to leave the dance floor.
- Vocals and Guitar
Additional Line Up Options
- DJ option- can be added to booking which will provided at your event
- Piano option- if you would like piano on its own, or piano as well as guitar, this can be provided.
- Duo- if you would to add another guitarist/pianist to your booking to give you a bigger sound, this can be arranged
- Trio- A trio can also be arranged with a drummer/bassist if you would like a bigger sound again!
- Full band- if you would like a full function band, which is made up of a 5 piece band, this can be arranged
- Someone You Loved- Lewis Capaldi
- SOS- Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc
- Can't Stop The Feeling- Justin Timberlake
- I Don't Care- Ed Sheeran feat. Justin Bieber
- Beautiful People0 Ed Sheeran feat. Khalid
- Shotgun-George Ezra
- Human- Rag N Bone Man
- Magic- coldplay
- High Hopes- panic at the Disco
- The way I feel- keane
- Rolling In The Deep- Adele
- Get Lucky- Daft Punk
- Galway Girl- Ed Sheeran
- Castle On The Hill- Ed Sheeran
- Shut Up And Dance- Walk The Moon
- Wake Me Up- Avicii
- Hey Brother- Avicii
- Hold Back The River- James Bay
- Happy- Pharrell Williams
- Hey Soul Sister- Train
- Blame It On Me- George Ezra
- Chandelier- Sia
- Budapest- George Ezra
- Say You Won’t Let Go- James Arthur
- Shape Of You- Ed Sheeran
- Stitches- Shawn Mendes
- Cheap Thrills- Sia
- Symphony- Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson
- Best Day Of My Life- American Authors
- Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5
- Wrapped Up- Olly Murs
- Marry You- Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk- Bruno Mars
- Stay With Me- Sam Smith
- Cant Stop The Feeling- Justin Timberlake
- This Is Gospel- Panic At The Disco
- Grenade- Bruno Mars
- Ho Hey- The Lumineers
- I Will Wait- Mumford And Sons
- Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
Rock / Pop
- Mr Brightside- The Killers
- Everybody- Backstreet Boys
- Human- The Killers
- All These Things That I Have Done- The Killers
- Hot N Cold- Katy Perry
- Sex On Fire- Kings Of Leon
- Use Somebody- Kings Of Leon
- Counting Stars- One Republic
- I’m Yours- Jason Mraz
- Viva La Vida- Coldplay
- A Sky Full Of Stars- Coldplay
- Yellow- Coldplay
- Dream Catch Me- Newton Faulkner
- I Bet That You Look Good On The Dance Floor- Artic Monkeys
- Angels- Robbie Williams
- Dakota- Stereophonics
- Maybe Tomorrow- Stereophonics
- Have A Nice Day- Stereophonics
- Local Boy In The Photograph- Stereophonics
- Ill Be There For You- The Remembrants
- Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
- You Are All That I Have- Snow Patrol
- New Shoes- Paulo Nutini
- Candy- Paulo Nutini
- Wherever You Will Go- The Calling
- Time Of Your Life- Greenday
- Basket Case- Greenday
- How You Remind Me- Nickelback
- Rockstar- Nickelback
- I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing- Aerosmith
- Don’t Look Back In Anger- Oasis
- Champagne Supernova- Oasis
- Wonderwall- Oasis
- She’s Electric- Oasis
- The Importance Of Being Idle- Oasis
- Naïve- The Kooks
- Forget You- Cee Lo Green
- It Must Be Love- Madness
- Dance The Night Away- The Mavericks
- One Day Like This- Elbow
- With Or Without You- U2
- Still Havent Found What Im Looking For- U2
- Back To You- Bryan Adams/Mel C
- Its My Life- Bon Jovi
- A Team- Ed Sheeran
- Alive- Pearl Jam
- All Star- Smashmouth
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl- Jet
- Babylon- David Gray
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s- Deep Blue Something
- Chariot- Gavin Degraw
- Raise Your Glass- Pink
- Cheers Theme- Gary Portnoy
- Come Sail Away- Styx
- Dancing In The Moonlight- Starsailor
- Drops Of Jupiter- Train
- Friday I’m In Love- The Cure
60s / 70s
- Suspicious Minds- Elvis
- Can’t Help Falling In Love With You- Elvis
- Jailhouse Rock- Elvis
- Hound Dog- Elvis
- Superstition- Stevie Wonder
- My Girl- The Temptations
- Delilah- Tom Jones
- Take Me Home, Country Roads- John Denver
- Don’t Stop Me Now- Queen
- You’re My Best Friend- Queen
- Somebody To Love- Queen
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You-Frankie Valli
- Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
- Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond
- Solitary Man- Neil Diamond
- Crackling Rosie- Neil Diamond
- Mrs Robinson- Simon And Garfunkel
- Cecilia- Simon And Garfunkel
- Blame It On The Boogie- Michael Jackson
- American Pie- Don McLean
- Satisfaction- Rolling Stones
- I’m A Believer- The Monkees
- Daydream Believer- The Monkees
- Sweet Home Alabama- Lynard Skynard
- They Call Me The Breeze- Lynard Skynard
- Simple Man- Lynard Skynard
- Hotel California- The Eagles
- Take It Easy- The Eagles
- Deperado- The Eagles
- Maggie May- Rod Stewart
- You Wear It Well- Rod Stewart
- Reason To Believe- Rod Stewart
- Twist And Shout- The Beatles
- She Loves You- The Beatles
- Hey Jude- The Beatles
- Come Together- The Beatles
- Ob La Di Ob La Di- The Beatles
- I Saw Her Standing There- The Beatles
- All You Need Is Love- The Beatles
- Stuck In The Middle With You- Stealers Wheel
- Happy Together- The Turtles
- Sultans Of Swing- Dire Straits
- Romeo And Juliet- Dire Straits
- Rocket Man- Elton John
- Tiny Dancer- Elton John
- Your Song- Elton John
- Crocodile Rock- Elton John
- Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues- Elton John
- Proud Mary- Tina Turner
- Bad Moon Rising- Creedance Clearwater Revival
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain- Creedance Clearwater Revival
- Go Your Own Way- Fleetwood Mac
- Ring Of Fire- Johnny Cash
- Folsom Prison Blues- Johnny Cash
- Jolene- Dolly Parton
- Dancing Queen- Abba
- Mustang Sally- Wilson Pickett
- Stand By Me- Ben E King
- Three Little Birds- Bob Marley
- No Woman, No Cry- Bob Marley
- I Feel Good- James Brown
- All Right Now- Free
- December 1963- Franki Vallie/ The Four Seasons
- Ain’t No Sunshine- Bill Withers
- All Along The Watchtower- Bob Dylan
- Build Me Up Buttercup- The Foundations
- Handbags And Glad Rags- Rod Stewart
- Higher And Higher- Jackie Wilson
- Highway To Hell- AC/DC
- Summer Of 69- Bryan Adams
- Sweet Child Of Mine- Guns N Roses
- Livin’ On A Prayer- Bon Jovi
- You Give Love A Bad Name- Bon Jovi
- A Little Respect- Erasure
- Take On Me- Aha
- Purple Rain- Prince
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love- Queen
- Don’t Stop Believing- Journey
- Faith- George Michael
- Billie Jean- Michael Jackson
- Free Fallin- Tom Petty
- Come On Eileen- Dexys Midnight Runners
- Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic- The Police
- Africa- Toto
- Boys Of Summer- Don Henley
- Dancing In The Dark- Bruce Springsteen
- Footloose- Kenny Loggins
- Here I Go Again- Whitesnake
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody- Whitney Houston
- Never Gonna Give You Up- Rick Astley
- 500 Miles- The Proclaimers
- Red Red Wine- UB40
- Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
- Tenerife Sea- Ed Sheeran
- A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
- Always A Woman To Me- Billy Joel
- Be With You- Mr Big
- Everything I Do- Bryan Adams
- Heaven- Bryan Adams
- Always- Bon Jovi
- God Only Knows- The Beach Boys/ Michael Buble
- Have I Told You Lately- Rod Stewart
- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You- James Taylor
- Just The Way You Are- Bruno Mars
- Perfect- Ed Sheeran
What a fabulous performance. Nathaniel really made the party - great voice, great song choice and learnt a song last minute for us. Would not hesitate to recommend or book once more.
We booked Nathaniel to play acoustic guitar and ukulele before and after our wedding ceremony. He was absolutely fantastic and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to everyone! Nathaniel contacted us ahead of the day to confirm his set list with us, which was amazing as it meant he played some of our favourite songs from his set list. So many of our guests commented on the amazing upbeat atmosphere he brought to the room. Nathaniel has a fantastic singing voice and was amazing at switching between guitar and ukulele. Thanks Nathaniel for your amazing performance. :-)
Nathaniel is a true artist. He has an amazing voice which is well suited to almost any song you can think of. Not only this but he is a truly lovely person that can also learn songs on request! I would recommend him to absolutely anyone and would not hesitate to request his services again! Many thanks!
Nathaniel himself was brilliant and well worth the money. I would happily recommend him for all. Highlight was the last song of One day like this by Elbow, floor filler with friends and family singing along. A+++++++
Booked Nathaniel for our wedding. Immediately knew we had chosen well when our wedding planner came to us and said "your singer is setting up, he sounds amazing!" He learnt a song we chose for our first dance and was outstanding. All our guests complimented on how good he was. He had a large catalogue of sounds and so helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending Nathaniel and I'd like to thank him for making our day an amazing experience.
Another brilliant appearance! 100% booked for next year!
Nathaniel was excellent - he provided the entertainment for us at a recent private birthday party. Lots of people commented how good he was - his set list was excellent and even learnt a new song for us. Would highly recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
I can thoroughly recommend Nathaniel for anyone who wants to have a fabulous acoustic guitarist for their wedding! First of all - the easy bit, Nathaniel was amazing on the night, playing fantastic songs and even doing a duet with one of our guests. Everybody had a fantastic time and raved about Nathaniel. Prior to the day, we had many conversations with Nathaniel about the song, or as it turned out - two songs - we wanted for our first dance. Nathaniel ended up doing a unique arrangement for us with two songs.. on the day we couldn’t have wished for anything better, a truly memorable moment made even better by Nathaniel!
Nathaniel arrived the time he said he would and he was polite and charming.His voice was brilliant and everyone commented on how good he was. He sang a good variety of songs ,something for everyone and the dance floor was full all night! The highlight was that I had asked Nathaniel if he could sing a George Ezra song as my grandchildren and I had rehearsed a dance routine for that song. He performed it brilliantly and the dance routine went down a storm. Thank you Nathaniel, for contributing to my perfect day.
What a fab guy! All my guests loved listening and appreciating the varied music and great sounds of Nathaniel. xx
I couldn't have asked for a more talented and friendly chap to entertain my lovely evening guests. Nathaniel has an amazing voice and really knows how to make his guitar sing. The benefit of using a loop pedal means he creates a fuller sound and tricked my guests into thinking I had a band. All of my guests commented on how fantastic he was and he truly made our night special by learning some of our favourite songs especially for our Wedding day. Thank you sooo much!
Nathaniel was amazing, all guests were blown away with his range of songs and voice. Super!
Very short notice booking but you guys were super fast at finding a solution. Event ran really well and Nathaniel was great. Think there may be more bookings for future local events. Thanks again.
What a brilliant night... Nathaniel entertains the whole crowd. Highly recommended. Thank you, Warble entertainment. He`s a gem.
Brilliant, brilliant. Would love to see him all over again. A lovely pleasant lad, thank you so much. Would love to buy a CD of his if he has one.
Fantastic. A lovely lad and we can’t wait for him to come locally, we will be there. Brill!
Wow, just amazing, Nathaniel was simply brilliant. He learnt our wedding song for us for the day, his two sets were just fantastic and he was simply a lovely guy. Our venue even took his details as they loved him. He even had a quick "jam" with our mate who plays the spoons!!! 5 Stars!!!
He was excellent, would highly recommend. Learnt some new songs for us and really made the wedding day special. So happy we found him and had him play, fab vocals.
Warble suggested the most suitable singer for our chilled wedding ceremony. They listened to what I wanted and suggested Nathaniel who was absolutely perfect! He got to the venue well in advance and also rang me weeks before with preferences for songs. He provided such a great atmosphere and his voice? Incredible!! Thank you so much Warble for knowing your acts well and suggesting Nathaniel. He was absolutely perfect and a great, friendly guy. The song choices were brill and I’d absolutely book him again! Thank you x
Absolutely brilliant artist. A very, very nice lad - sang everything we asked for and well worth the money we paid. We got a lot of compliments off our guests and had a brilliant night. Many thanks.
Nathaniel Edwards was absolutely amazing! One of the best, if not the best, solo act I've ever seen - amazing voice and sound, great playlist and all really well paced. He was perfect for the night and everyone absolutely loved him. I'd definitely book him again!!
Nathaniel was absolutely fantastic. He was so accommodating and easy to deal with. Extremely pleasant and truly exceeded our expectations. I would not hesitate to hire Nathaniel again. All of our guests were blown away by his talent and versatility. Highly recommended!
Nathaniel played at my wedding reception, he sang our favourite song for our first dance it was truly magical. He had a great repertoire and got everyone on the dance floor.
- Disney cruise lines
- Carnival cruise lines
- DFDS cruise lines
- Bradford bulls stadium
- Warner Hotels
- Ramada Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
Can you play more than 2x60 or 3x40 minute sets?
Yes, Nathaniel can provide different set times, which can be discussed on booking.
Can you provide a DJ?
Nathaniel has DJ'd at hundreds of events and this option can be included to complete your entertainment!
Can you learn specific songs?
Yes, one song is included in the booking fee to learn a song of your choice, more than one may include a small fee for rehearsal time
Do you have DJ lights?
Yes, Nathaniel has lights that will complete the atmosphere for any party and venue
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Sets can be tailored dependent on your event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.