Polyphonic are a fun, energetic four piece who cover a wide range of music from the past 50 years that are guaranteed to fill the dance floor!
Polyphonic are a 4 piece, high energy covers band from Bristol that have played a wide range of shows over the past few years. From weddings, to presentation evenings and the occasional show on match day at Bristol City Football Club.
The band pride themselves on providing a high energy performance led by their charismatic front man Ollie. With song from the 50's right up to the current day, by the likes of Elvis, Chic, Blur and. Bruno Mars to name a few, their performance will have something for everyone.
- Male Vocals
- A Town Called Malice - The Jam
- All Day And All Of The Night - The Kinks
- All Right Now - Free
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Fire - Kasabian
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Hound Dog - Elvis
- I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- Last Nite - The Strokes
- Le Freak - Chic
- Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- My Generation - The Who
- New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
- Parklife - Blur
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Proud Mary - CCR / Tina Turner
- Rock The Casbah - The Clash
- Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
- Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- Summer Of '69 - Bryan Adams
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
Lovely bunch of lads, can’t fault them on anything, everyone I’ve spoken to loved them. Thanks!!
Great band. Excellent musicians and wide variety of songs. Would definitely recommend.
- Bristol City FC - Ashton Gate Stadium
- Becky and Lara Urch-Ford
- Hall and Woodhouse - Portishead
We can play two sets of 60 minutes or three sets of 40 minutes, and generally have a finishing time of midnight. For finishes after midnight, a charge applies.
Unloading / Setting Up Time
Our unloading and set up time is generally two hours.
Minimum Stage Size / Space
Our minimum space requirement is a stage of three metres (9.8ft) deep by five meters (16.4 ft) deep.
We have an additional DJ option to ensure that your music is covered throughout the night. An extra charge applies.
We don’t request a rider as such, but it is appreciated if any food and soft drinks for four people can be provided.
Sound & Lighting Equipment
Our professional 2000 watt sound system can fill a room of 250 person capacity. We also have a complete stage lighting system. Music (from phones, iPods, CD players, etc) can also be played through our sound system during the event.
Sound Limiter Devices
Although we can work limiters, and we will try and accommodate with volume levels as best we can, in most circumstances we will not plug into any sound limiting devices set lower than 90db as this has a tendency to damage our equipment. Please check with your venue prior to finalising any booking.
Parking & Loading
We require parking for two vehicles as close to the venue as possible and preferably on site. We also require at least temporary parking for unloading our equipment into the event venue.
Health and Safety
All of our equipment is PAT tested and certified, and we carry public liability insurance.
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
- DJ Option
- For finishes after 12am, an additional charge will be applied.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.