Sauce are a professional, energetic and cool 4 piece rock and pop band from the North West of England who cover a huge range of music from the 60s to 00s.
With the UKs love of live Indie and Rock music forever flourishing, Sauce have designed their sets to accommodate your favourite tracks... and this is proving to be hugely successful with all their clients!
Forming in 2003, the band have played in excess of 1000 gigs from Weddings, Birthdays & Corporate Events.
*Whether you require a mixture of music from the 60s to the 00s or you are looking for Indie, rock or modern pop Sauce can accomodate you.
• Professional, energetic and cool 4 piece pop, rock and indie band
• Modern Pop, Indie & Rock a speciality, but all Party music covered
• 1000s of events under their belt - guaranteed experience!
• Suitable for any event from Weddings to Corporate
• Fantastic range of add-ons available for all events
Meet Sauce, a professional, energetic and cool 4 piece rock and pop band from the North West of England who cover a huge range of music from the 60’s to 00’s. Forming in 2003 the band have played in excess of 1000 gigs together from Clubs, Weddings, Birthdays & Corporate Events in areas such as England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Jersey.
With their extensive and varied repertoire Sauce are the ideal choice for any event. Whether you require a mixture of music from the 60’s to the 00’s or if you’re looking for something more specialized eg. modern pop set (LMFAO, Daft Punk, John Newman, Bruno Mars) or an Indie Set (The Killers, Oasis, The Strokes, Kasabian etc) or even a Rock Set (Led Zeppelin, The Who, Red Chilli Hot Peppers, AC/DC etc.) Sauce can accommodate you. (Please see full repertoire for further details)
Performances can be split into 2 x 45 min or 2 x 60 min sets to suit the style of event and at a time of your choice. If you require different performance times this can be easily arranged. After gaining entry to the performance area, please allow Sauce 90 minutes to fully set up.
The band have invested in the best possible sound equipment and use a top of the range 2000 watt Electro Voice PA system with a matched pair subwoofer speakers to provide a deep and true sound. The system can easily handle most event types (up to 300 guests). Sauce also have their own self contained stage lighting system, 2x Moon Flower, 2 x NJD Spectres and 1 x NJD Green Laser, 1 x NJD Red Laser both with 'sound-to-light' controllers as standard.
The Band can tailor their look to suit your needs on the night. For Corporate Events or Weddings they can dress formally in suits or black attire and for private parties and less formal events they can take a more casual approach if you prefer.
The Band can play acoustically for pre-dinner drinks or cocktail receptions. The set will be performed as a 4 piece on acoustic guitar, bass, percussion and vocals. Performances can be either 1 x 30 min, 1 x 40 min or 2 x 20 min sets.
30 Second Clips / Walk-Up Clips:
Sauce can also perform 30 second clips or sound bites to use as walk up music for awards and presentation ceremonies.
The Band can offer you there free DJ service via an iPad with a selection of 5000 plus songs to choose from or for an extra fee provide a professional DJ. Not only are Sauce DJ's professional, but also have the advantage of being part of the Sauce team, working with the band night after night. This close working relationship offers an unrivalled understanding between the band and DJ ensuring a seamless transition between sets.
The band hold public liability insurance cover up to £1,000,000 and all their electrical equipment is annually PAT tested for safety. (The band can provide copies of these documents if the venue requires them).
Sauce take pride in working specifically to the client’s needs. They are approachable and happy to suggest ideas making your event special and unique as possible.
The Band – History & Experience:
STU - Stu has been singing and performing since the age of 15 in a variety of acts and line ups. He had his biggest success with his original band ‘Blue Sauce’ where he completed several successful tours of Europe supporting a number of well-known acts and playing at a number of prestigious venues to capacity crowds.
NICK - After completing a Jazz diploma he has played in a wide variety of bands and spent time as a professional composer writing Jazz, Electronic, Pop and advertisement compositions for a prestigious marketing company. Currently runs Cheshire Guitar School and provides peripatetic tuition in Cheshire Primary Schools
AARON - After completing a 2 year popular music diploma at 18 Aaron has performed and toured over 2000 gigs in the UK and Europe with top Function, Tribute and Original bands that range from duos up to 8 piece line ups spanning the last 20 years. He also teaches bass privately and has recently opened a Music Academy in his local area.
DAMIEN - Damien has 17 years performing on drums and 12 years tutoring at a national music school. He has played in many bands from Corporate, Tribute and Original and is no stranger to studio session work. He is currently performing with Blues legend Gwyn Ashton and recording with him on his latest album.
- 4 Piece – Male Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums
- Duo Acoustic Set(s) Available
- Free DJ Option
- 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- Sax – Fleur East
- Fireball - Pitbull
- Adventure of A Lifetime – Coldplay
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon
- I Can’t Feel My Face – The Weekend
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson
- Summer – Calvin Harris
- Sing – Ed Sheeran
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Blurred Lines – Robert Thicke
- Feel So Close – Calvin Harris
- Love Me Again – John Newman
- Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
- Wake Me up – Avicii
- Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
- I Got A Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Moves like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Runaway baby - Bruno Mars
- Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
- The Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
- One Day Like This - Elbow
- Pencil full of lead – Paulo Nutini
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Clocks – Coldplay
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- When the sun goes down - Arctic Monkeys
- All these things that I've done - The Killers
- How You Like me Now - The Heavy
- Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
- Golden Touch – Razorlight
- Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
- Last Nite - The Strokes
- Club Foot - Kasabian
- Be my Girl - Jet
- I Predict a Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
- Dance Floor – Arctic Monkey’s
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Love Machine – Arctic Monkey’s
- Gold on the Ceiling – The Black Keys
- No One Knows- Queens of the Stone Age
- By the Way - RHCP
- Hump De Bump – RHCP
- Times like These - Foo Fighters
- Dani California - RHCP
- Killing in the Name - RATM
- Give It Away - RHCP
- Under The Bridge - RHCP
- Hysteria – Muse
- Changing Man – Paul Weller
- Aeroplane - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- All Right Now – Free
- Where the Streets Have No Name - U2
- Sweet Child O Mine – Guns n Roses
- Rock The Casbah – The Clash
- Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Stuck In the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel
- Born to be wild – Steppenwolf
- Back in Black – ACDC
- My Generation – The Who
- The Boys are Back in Town- Thin Lizzy
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Every Little Thing She Does – The Police
- Crazy Little thing Called Love - Queen
- Hard to Handle - Black Crowe’s
- Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
- 20thCentury Boy - T Rex
- Roadhouse Blues - The Door
- Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
- Sympathy Devil – The Rolling Stones
- Step On – Happy Mondays
- Bitter Sweet Symphony – The Verve
- You Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
- Unbelievable - EMF
- Jump Around - House of Pain
- Getting Jiggy With It – Will Smith
- Cigarettes and Alcohol - Oasis
- The Only One I Know – The Charlatans
- Let Me Entertain You – Robbie Williams
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Lucky Man – The Verve
- Park Life – Blur
- She’s Electric – Oasis
- Sit Down - James
- Hush – Kula Shaker
- River Boat Song – Ocean Colour
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Rocks – Primal Scream
- You Can Call Me AL – Paul Simon
- Don’t You Forget About – Simple Minds
- Sledge Hammer – Peter Gabriel
- Walk This Way - Aerosmith
- Boom Boom Shake The Room – Will Smith
- Let's Dance - David Bowie
- Dignity – Deacon Blue
- Could You Be Loved – Bob Marley
- Rio – Duran Duran
- Radio Ga Ga – Queen
- Gold – Spandau Ballet
- Power of Love – Huey Lewis
- White Lines – Grandmaster Flash
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Rock The Casbah – The Clash
- Town Called Malice- The Jam
- Dreadlock Holiday - 10cc
- Baggy Trousers - Madness
- I Shot the Sheriff - Bob Marley
- Going Underground – The Jam
- Fight for Your Right - Beastie Boys
- Word up - Cameo
- Kiss – Prince
70s Funk / Disco
- Disco Inferno – The Tramps
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Jungle Boogie - Kool And The Gang
- Long Train -Doobie Brothers
- Get Down On It – Kool and the Gang
- Sex Machine - James Brown
- Nutbush City Limits - Tina Turner
- Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
- I Will Survive - Slinkified
- A Little Less Conversation – Elvis Presley
60s / 50s Rock n' Roll
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- All Day and All of the Night – The Kinks
- Jump’ in Jack Flash - The Stones
- Twist n Shout - The Beatles
- Satisfaction – The Rolling Stones
- Brown Sugar – The Rolling Stones
- Day Tripper - The Beatles
- Saw Her Standing There - Beatles
- Come Together – The Beatles
- Bad Moon Rising – CCR
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Hard Day's Night - Beatles
- Money – The Beatles
- Shake Your Tail Feather – Ray Charles
- Jail House Rock – Elvis Presley
- Johnny B Good – Chuck berry
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
Motown, Soul & Swing
- Everybody Needs Somebody - Blues Brothers
- Higher & Higher – Jackie Brown
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Hard to Handle – Otis Redding
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Picket
- Midnight Hour - Blues Brothers
- Signed, sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Soul Man – Blues Brothers
- Ooh I Wanna Be Like You – Jungle Book
- Moon dance – Van Morrison
First Dance Options
- You do something to me – Paul Weller
- Nothing Else Matters – Metallica
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Something - George Harrison
- One Day Like This - Elbow
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Everlong – The Foo Fighters
Very professional and friendly group of guys. Arrived on time and setup in no time. Their system was great for the venue, Their setlist was fantastic with a great show of talent, signing and playing. The breaks in their set accompanied with DJ music was fantastic as this was done in such a way that it enabled a quieter periods during the evening but still did not detract or bring the energy of the evening down. Both sets were well performed and full range of great songs. We would highly recommend this band.
We were very impressed with Sauce. They were all we hoped they would be for our party. Their musicianship, charisma and repertoire were second to none. Would highly recommend!!
Sauce were absolutely amazing. They were very professional, had brilliant voices and played great songs. The atmosphere they created was outstanding and everyone really enjoyed themselves. Really pleased that we booked Sauce and that we have them booked for our future events.
The band was superb. We had amazing feedback from our guests saying how good they were. Bride and groom were so pleased with their version of 'Can You Feel The Love' by Rudimental for the first dance. It was awesome!!! My only complaint, I was so tired from all the dancing!!! I did not stop!
Excellent band, thoroughly enjoyed by all ages at our Farmers' Ball. Highly recommended.
The band were great. A pleasure to deal with, pleasant to have around both before and after their set, and most important of all, fantastic performers. They moved easily between different styles, but played all of them with conviction, doing their best to inhabit each track. Discerning ears among the guests commented on how tight the band was and it was great that they were able to crank up the pace for the second set as the guests became livelier. Everyone was up and dancing for the full final hour, which speaks for itself. Thanks.
The band were professional, great communication throughout leading up to the wedding, and their performance on the night was brilliant! They got people dancing and their energy was infectious. The whole process in dealing with Sauce has been stress free and would recommend these guys for any event, thanks guys!
Amazing band! Made my birthday party extra special! :-)
We were very impressed with the band. The performance was outstanding and the dance floor kept busy, even though a lot of our friends don't dance! They were very accommodating with our song requests and played a great mix of music for guests of all ages. Everyone had a great time and when we speak to people who were at our wedding everyone comments on how good the band were. We had an iPad playlist service between sets and all of our requests were included, even though we changed our 1st dance song at 24 hours' notice! The band were very professional, friendly and easy to deal with which is very important on a day that we had a lot going on. We would definitely recommend Sauce for any events you are planning. Sam at Warble made the booking process really easy and was on hand to answer any questions we had really quickly. We would definitely recommend Warble Entertainment to others looking to book entertainment for their event.
We had Sauce play for our wedding evening do - they were absolutely fantastic. They got everybody up dancing and we had a great party! Brilliant song choices, sung so very well. Band members were lovely. All of our guests have commented on how good Sauce were - we are very very happy, so thank you. Becky and Andy
Excellent band and performance on the big night! Good communication in the run up to the event regarding song list and timings etc. Booking process was very easy through Warble. We received many compliments on the night and since then about Sauce. Highly recommended!
Sauce were lively and energetic from the word go; they had everyone dancing and read their audience brilliantly. They were smart and professional and were also a really lovely and relaxed bunch of guys. I honestly can’t praise them enough. They made the evening for us and we're still getting comments about how good they were now!!
The band were nothing short of fantastic. They were easily obtainable with my (tons) of questions and requests. Once at the wedding the set they played was the exact mix bag of genre's we asked for and they played them all superbly. I kept being told all night by our wedding guests how good they sounded. They are a very chilled easy going bunch of guys which, believe me on an already stressful wedding day is certainly whats needed!
Band were absolutly fantastic... great guys also, happy to work with me on info and music in between. Would definetly use them again and recommend them... vast array of music! Fab, Simon
Hi Damien, We are happy for you to add our feedback to your website and we would just like to thank you so much for making our evening so special, the music was fantastic and you got everyone up dancing. Loads of our guests commented on how great the band were!! We would recommend you guys to anyone looking for a fab wedding band!!
Hi Jennie, Thank you for a fantastic service. Eveybody enjoyed Sauce, the evening wouldn't have been the same without them. Thanks to Stuart and the gang.
Hi Jennie, Sorry for the delay in replying to you email. Just got back from honeymoon a few days ago. I just wanted to let you know that yes, Warble were very quick to respond and we felt that the booking process was easy and helpful. On booking we dealt with friendly staff who where happy to suggest bands that might be suitable. As for the band, they had an amazing sound - really friendly guys our guests loved dancing to them! Really good mix of songs. Hope this helps.
Hi Tracey, Sauce played at my wedding at Mottram Hall. They were the best! I would recommend the guys to anybody! I'm 30 next year and hopefully will have the guys again as they were very professional and I want to say huge thank you to you all for ending our wedding with the best variety of music from the 60s up till now. Along with the DJ that came with them they kept everyone dancing all night, Just fantastic! All our love.
We hired Sauce for our wedding in the Lake District and where delighted we did. They where extremely professional, set up and ready to go as soon as we arrived to the evening venue without us even knowing they had arrived. They played a great selection of songs that kept everyone happy and dancing all night, also the DJ that came with them was great too. Our guests are still talking about the 'gig' 6 months later. Very approachable bunch of lads and we would definitely recommend them to everyone and we will be using them again in future as soon as we think of an excuse for another party!
- Hilton Hotel – Blackpool
- Floral Pavilion – New Brighton
- Telford International Centre - Telford
- Palm House – Liverpool
- The Eden Armoury - Durham
- Liverpool University - Liverpool
- Weston Park – Shropshire
- Crown Plaza – Liverpool
- York University - York
- Barton Grange Hotel – Preston
- The Chester Grosvenor – Chester
- Kimmel Manor Hotel – Abergelle
- Manchester Art Gallery – Manchester
- 315 Bar And Restaurant – Huddersfield
- Burntwood Court Hotel – Barnsley
- The Carr’s Park - Wilmslow
- Red Hall Hotel – Bury
- The Devonshire House Hotel – Liverpool
- Adcote Hall – Shrewsbury
- Royal Clifton Hotel – Southport
- Old Hall – Sandbach
- Kilhey Court – Standish
- Picton Castle – Haverford west
- The Grosvenor Ballrooms – Wallasey
- Calally Castle – Alnwick
- Scarthingwell Park – Tadcaster
- Mitton Hall – Whalley
- Dalhousie Castle – Edinburgh
- Eaves Hall Hotel – Clitheroe
- Soughton Hall – Northop
- The Dome – Buxton
- Belle Epoque – Knutsford
- Sheldrake’s – Heswall
- Hillbark Hotel – Frankby
- The Ashes – Stoke On Trent
- Holdsworth House – West Yorkshire
- Middleton Lodge – North Yorkshire
- Royal Oak Hotel – York
- Llyndir Hall Hotel and Spa – Rossett
- Mcdonald Kilhey Court – Wigan
- The Falcondale Manison Hotel – Ceredigion
- Romolo Resturant – Shrewsbury
- Shrigley Hall – Macclesfield
- Charlotte House Hotel – Lincoln
- Low Wood Bay Hotel – Cumbria
- Ruthin Castle – Ruthin
- The Swan Hotel – Cumbria
- Ribby Hall Leisure Village
- Mythe Barn Events
- The Oaks at Mollington
- Caledonian club, London
- Slaidburn Village Hall
- Coed Y Mwstrw Hotel
- Peckforton Castle
- Monkhouse Hill Cottages
- Blaithwaite House
- Fishermans Retreat, Ramsbottom
- Ashfield House, Wigan
- West Tower, Ormskirk
- Eynsham Hall Hotel
- Leverhulme Hotel
- Stanbrook Abbey, Worcester
- Dale Barracks, Chester
- Rossett Hall Hotel
- Heskin Hall, Lancs
- Museum of Science, Manchester
- Hilton, Manchester Airport
- Lennox House, Eltisley
- Highfield Hall, Northop
- Lions Quay Hotel & Spa, Oswestry
- Nailcote Hall
- Wynyard Hall, Cleveland
- Southport Masonic Hall
- Royal British Legion, Wallasey
- White Waters Hotel, Llangollen
- Maesgwyn Hall
- Thistle Atlantic Tower
- The Crossleyans Club, Halifax
- Loweswater Village Hall
- Oakwood Hall, Bingley
- Brimsop Country Inn
- Peterstone Court, Powys
- The Plough, Llandeillo
- Ingsend, Nelson
- Bar Legion, Wigan
- The Wild Boar, Cumbria
- Rivington Hall Barn
- Aintree Racecourse
- Oulton Hall, Leeds
- Warrington Golf Club
- The Gibbon Bridge Hotel
- Rowley Manor Hotel
- 30 James Street, Liverpool
- St Chad's Parish Centre, Leeds
- Hope Street Hotel, Liverpool
- Berrington Hall, St Helens
- Monkhouse Hill Cottages, Caldbeck
- Linthwaite House Hotel, Windermere
- Home Farm, Milton
- Rigg of England Farm, Fence
- Southport Masonic Hall
- Britannia Inn, Bolton
- East End Manor, Harrogate
Why should I book Sauce?
With over 1000 gigs and 10 years of playing experience as a band we understand what it takes to make every type of event a success. We have performed across the UK and Europe to all kinds of audiences and at all types of venues and are one of the busiest bands in the country.
All this experience gives us an eye for detail that other bands may miss. We pride ourselves on every aspect of what we do from the booking process right through to the performance on the night. We have an extensive repertoire that will keep the dance floor full which is all played and performed through the highest quality equipment available.
What type of events do Sauce play?
Sauce have played at all types of events from Weddings to Birthday Parties, Fundraisers, Award Ceremonies, Christmas Parties, Charity Events, Civil Partnerships, House Parties and even a Bar Mitzvah. If you have a special or unusual event please do not hesitate to contact us.
What type/size venues are you able to play at?
Sauce can perform at any type / size venue you require, whether this a house party, night club, manor house or a football stadium we can accommodate you.
What types of music can you perform?
Sauce can perform music from all decades (50s – 00s) and across all genres from Soul to Motown, Rock, Reggae, funk and disco through to the latest chart hits. Our repertoire has in excess of 100 songs and growing and we are constantly updating this with new material.
Where will you travel to?
Whether it’s in the UK, Europe or International Sauce will be happy to perform at your event.
What time do you start and finish?
Our standard arrival time is 6pm and the band to be set up for 7.30pm. Start times are flexible as they depend on the client’s itinerary for the evening and finish times are generally midnight. If you require an early start / late finish time this is not a problem but an additional fee may be charged.
How long do you play for?
There are three options when booking Sauce , 2 x 60 minute sets, 3 x 40 minute sets or 2 x 45 minute sets. If you have other timings in mind please discuss this at the time of your enquiry.
How long do you take to set up?
The maximum time required for us to set up is 1hr 30mins. This can be done quicker as long as we have easy access to the venue (i.e. ground floor room and vehicle access close to the venue). On average Sauce would require a minimum of 1 hour to complete a good set up / sound check.
Are you able to DJ in between sets?
As standard we always carry an iPad with in excess of over 5000 songs to all our gigs that we use specifically for DJ'ing. The iPad holds music from the 50s right up to the latest chart hits making sure that we keep the dance floor full in between our live sets. We are of course happy to take requests for songs and make some basic announcements also. Our music library playlists between sets comes as standard with every booking, and if you want a more bespoke DJ service, we also offer a Professional DJ package upgrade option.
Will you learn our special song?
We are happy to discuss learning your first dance but it does depend on whether the song will suit the band or not. Certain genres of music do not make it easy for a 4 piece band to do a song justice, it has to be within our playing style and sound, we wouldn’t like you to be disappointed with the first song of the night.
Do you offer an Acoustic Set?
Yes we offer a 1 x 40 min set or 2 x 30 min set for an additional cost and the songs are carefully selected from our repertoire and are perfect for your meal or drinks reception. Alternatively if you want the band to play 3 x 40 min sets for the main performance you could always have the first 40 min set as a free acoustic option?
How much space do you need?
We usually require a performance area of 6x3 metres but we can accommodate a smaller space if required. We are accustomed to playing a variety of different venues so we will make use of what space is available.
How is it best to time things?
The band’s performance times are important in making your evening flow properly and we are totally flexible with this, although we prefer that our performance doesn't happen at the same time as the buffet or anything else you may have planned at your event. We also recommend that our second set is timed so that we play for the last hour of the event, as the dynamics of the performance works really well in this format, and creates a finale effect at your party.
Typical timings are as follows -
- Arrival 6pm to be set up and sound checked by 7:30.
- Background Music / DJ music / Acoustic Set from 7:30 until 8:30.
- Live set 1 from 8:30 until 9:30.
- Background/DJ music from 9:30 until 10:30
- Live set 2 from 10:30 until 11:30 with DJ music until midnight.
What will the band wear?
For most parties we will dress formally (trousers, shirt and tie) unless otherwise stated by the client. If your event has a theme then we are happy to join in with this also.
How loud will the band be?
As we are a 4 piece guitar based band the nature of the music we play means we can only turn down so far. We always make sure that our volume levels are such that people at your event can still converse, but really feel as though they are at a gig when they're on the dance floor. If your chosen venue has a decibel noise limiter, please discuss this with us at the time of your enquiry as it’s worth discussing to make sure that the performance you will receive from us will not be compromised. If your venues decibel limit is restrictively low, we are more than happy to use our digital drum kit as this will allow us to control/limit the overall volume a lot more than with acoustic drums. Alternatively we could do an acoustic version of our performance which, while obviously being quieter, will still provide you with music that’s great to dance to.
Do you have lights?
Yes we do supply the latest LED lighting which lights the band as well as the dance floor area of the venue to give you the perfect atmosphere for your event.
What is the band power requirement?
As we use the latest LED lighting and PA equipment our power consumption is very low. Even with this in mind we do prefer to run lights from one power source and PA equipment from another to reduce the risk of noise interference. We usually request 2 double 13 amp supplies as near to the performance area as possible. We draw approximately 16 amps with everything on and have only ever experienced any issues in events in marquees where the generator capacity has been too low.
Does the band have PAT and PLI certificates?
PAT certification and Public Liability Insurance cover up to £10M comes as standard for all events.
Can we see some previous client testimonials?
Yes. We have many testimonials from our previous clients on our Warble profile.
Can we use your sound system for speeches?
You are welcome to use our sound system but please be aware of the following points:
- We do not use radio mic’s so the tables would need to be near where the band are setting up in order for a lead to reach.
- The PA system is not mobile so once it is set up in place for the band it cannot be moved around the room or into a different room.
- Think about timings as it would cost more for us to arrive early.
- You will not be covered on our Public Liability Cover
Can one of our guests perform with the band?
Having a guest join us for our performance can be a real high point of the evening ……. or a low point. To avoid this we would like to discuss this prior to your event with yourself and the person you have in mind. As we have so much expensive equipment on and around the stage area an impromptu guest jumping up to join us can result in disaster and cost to them/you. Also, please note they would not be covered by our Public Liability Insurance.
Can I pick the band’s set list for my event?
Unfortunately we do not recommend ‘Client Picked Set lists’ as generally they have not worked at previous events. We usually ask the client for guidance on what type of music they like i.e. 60s, 70s, disco, indie etc or favourite bands / songs. Alternatively you can pick 20 – 40 songs and from that list we will select a number of songs and build the set around that. It also helps to inform us of any songs you do not wish to be played. Please note we do not guarantee we will play all your choices (we like to ‘DJ’ the set according to the age group and crowd reaction).
What if the band cannot make my event after booking?
In our 10 years of performing at a professional level Sauce has not cancelled a single event. In the very unlikely circumstance that this did happen we would make every effort to find a suitable band to replace us. As our work is our livelihood we take our commitments very seriously and we also understand how much events mean to each individual client.
Do Sauce have any specific requirements?
Sauce require a room to get changed in, preferably lockable so we can leave our clothes / valuables in and also food and light refreshments for the duration of the event. Please note this is standard with all professional working bands.
Can I see you play live?
As the majority of our work is for private clients i.e. weddings or corporate events we try and keep our marketing i.e. recordings and videos as up to date as possible. In the off peak months we do occasionally play local public venues so ask your Warble booking agent for deatils on this.
- As standard Sauce perform 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets.
- In addition, Sauce are able to offer a 1 x 40 minute Acoustic Option, which is perfect for during Drinks Receptions or Wedding Breakfasts.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.