Serena Sings is a professional vocalist who, over the last five years especially, has toured and travelled across the country wowing audiences at numerous Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Parties and Holiday Parks.
- UK born female vocalist, incredibly versatile with an array of musical styles and genres
- Repertoire includes 50's, 60's, Motown, Soul, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, 00's to present day.
- High quality PAT tested PA Equipment and lighting.
- Can cater for any event, from chilled out drinks receptions with acoustic backing tracks to full on party mode with upbeat classics to get the dance floor going - singing along is always encouraged!
- Special requests for singing are always welcome (providing enough notice is given).
- Special requests for the DJ service can be catered for on the night.
- Available for bookings at very short notice.
- Insured musician with PLI.
Whether you're looking for relaxed, sophisticated background music or an upbeat party atmosphere, Serena's versatile repertoire can be tailored to meet your needs. She is effortlessly able to cater for chilled out drinks reception to party mode for dancing the night away.
Always full of energy and passion, Serena's raw talent is powered by high quality equipment, including professional backing tracks, or live acoustic guitar performance option, and LED light bars. A professional, friendly and approachable attitude is of course included every time! Because of her years of experience she is able to judge a particular situation in the moment and determine whether chilled songs or upbeat party songs would suit the audience more! Serena is based in Suffolk but is more than happy to travel anywhere.
Serena has entertained at countless weddings all over the UK. Learning new songs or your first dance is never a issue and always welcomed by Serena as she loves to add that special touch to your special day.
From a very young age, Serena has always had a passion for singing, building up her experience and knowledge with talent shows, school productions and, more recently, being introduced to record labels, where some of her tracks are available on iTunes.
Serena has had her original singles played on BBC Introducing in Essex. She has worked as a session singer and session recording musician since 2014 in various bands, including a 10 piece blues/soul band. She also performed as "Rusty" in Footloose at The Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds, and her education includes Grade A in Music GCSE and Distinction in A Level Musical Theatre.
- Solo Performer with high quality backing tracks
- Acoustic guitar option
- When We Were Young - Adele
- Skinny Love - Bon Iver
- Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit
- Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia
- Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Your Song - Ellie Goulding
- Ain't Nobody - Felix Jaehn
- Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
- Don't Be So Hard on Yourself - Jess Glynne
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars
- Let Her Go - Passenger
- Human - Rag n Bone Man
- Skin - Rag n Bone Man
- There's Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes
- Blank Space - Taylor Swift
- Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
- Can't Feel my Face - The Weekend
- If I Ain’t Got You - Alicia Keys
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Where Ever You Will Go - The Calling
- Mercy - Duffy
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Hey Ya! - Outkast
- What's Up - 4 Non Blondes
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- Flashdance... What A Feeling - Irene Cara
- Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandros
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham!
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- Dancing Queen - ABBA
- Mamma Mia - ABBA
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Blame it On The Boogie - The Jackson 5
- I Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
- Help! - The Beatles
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- Stand by Me - Ben E King
- Rescue Me - Diana Ros
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Buddy Holly
Thank you so much for a fabulous performance... many people were complimenting you and it was fantastic to see everyone up and dancing. We could not have asked for more! An outside party in early December - made a complete success because of your music! Wonderful.
Here is a brief list of some of the places, venues and people that Serena has either toured with or played at:
- Dizzee Rascal
- The Eden Project
- Olympic Stadium
- The Apex
- Colchester Arts Centre
- Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds
- Jimmys Farm
- High Barn
- Party In The Park
Will you learn our First Dance?
Of course - I'm happy to learn any first dance, or, alternatively, download it and play the original via the laptop.
How long will you perform for?
Either 2 x 60 mins or 3 x 40 mins are my usual set times - happy to do more or less if you would like.
Are you insured?
I am an insured musician - I have Public Liability Insurance of up to 1 million and my equipment has been insured. This is renewed automatically. Each item has also been PAT tested. If you or your venue require proof, I am happy to send certificates.
What happens between your sets?
Between my sets, I have laptop controlled DJ Music with 1,000 + pre loaded songs to play to keep the dance floor going! I'm happy to take song requests and, if connected to wi-fi, can download your guests favourite song there and then. Some clients prefer to have their own device for playing their favourite playlist - I'm happy to connect this through my PA system - some send me their favourite songs - I'm happy to download these in advance.
Do you offer any alternatives to accompany your vocals?
The answer is... Yes! Obviously high quality backing tracks is my usual accompaniment, but I also work with guitarists, percussionists & pianists - I also play the guitar myself as well so would be able to offer my services as a singer/acoustic guitarist - if you would prefer any of these as music instead then this of course can be arranged & discussed.
I'm not even looking for a singer - do you just offer a DJ Service?
Of course! Every event is specifically tailored to you. I'm happy to sing for 2 hours, or 1 hour, or not at all. Anytime I'm not singing I'll be your DJ for the night. If you just wanted to book me as a DJ then this would be absolutely fine & I would be very happy to sort this out for you - I have over 1,000 pre downloaded songs & can take requests there and then!
Where would you travel to?
I'm based on the Suffolk/Essex border, however, I drive and own a car and am happy to travel anywhere in the UK or abroad! Please bear in mind that the further away from my base, the higher the price, due to fuel cost and travel time.
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 3 x 40 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.