Snap, Crackle & Pop
Snap, Crackle & Pop are a charismatic, super-talented, modest all-male London 3 piece cover band who specialise in delivering classic hits from the 80s, with a sprinkling of other well known classics from the 60s all the way through to the present day.
- Charismatic, super-talented all male 3 piece with 15 years experience playing together!
- Quirky Rock Versions of classic hits from all eras!
- Previous clients include Pokemon, Facebook, Time Out Urban Food Festival, BBC, Titleist, Accenture
- Experience performing with the Kooks, Supergrass, Spin Doctors and GUN
- Experience working with Andy Green (Keane, Scouting For Girls, The Feeling) and Tom Coyne (Pink, One Direction)!
- National airplay on BBC Radio 2
Snap, Crackle & Pop
Snap, Crackle & Pop are a charismatic, super-talented, modest all-male London 3 piece who specialise in delivering classic hits from the 80s, with a sprinkling of other well known classics from the 60s all the way through to the present day.
Their strength is their unique repertoire, choosing guilty pleasure songs designed to get your heads bopping, your feet stomping and the dance floor heaving. The boys combine their quirky song choices with tongue in cheek performances full of humour and crowd participation.... Rest assured, if you know the lyrics, Greg will most certainly be calling you on stage for a sing song!
Available for hire for any private/corporate functions, weddings, divorces, birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs and baby showers, Snap, Crackle & Pop will guarantee a fun party that you will never forget!
And don't forget, having supported the likes of Spin Doctors, The Kooks and Supergrass, as well as achieving national airplay on Radio 2, these guys are seriously the real deal!
- 1 x Guitar / Lead Vocals
- 1 x Bass / Backing Vocals
- 1 x Drums / Backing Vocals
In addition, Snap, Crackle & Pop provide a DJ Option when they are not performing.
50's & 60's
- Bill Haley & the Comets - Rock Around the Clock
- Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
- The Beatles - Twist & Shout
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- The Beatles - Something
- The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun
- The Beatles - In My Life
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The Monkees - I'm a Believer
- Richie Valens - La Bamba
- The Kinks - You Really Got Me
- The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
- The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
- Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along the Watchtower
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
70's & 80's
- Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
- Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
- Bangles - Manic Monday
- Madonna - Material Girl
- Madonna - Like A Prayer
- Lionel Ritchie - Dancing on the Ceiling
- Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
- David Bowie - Let's Dance
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town
- Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
- Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
- ABBA - Mama Mia
- Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
- Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart
- Genesis - Invisible Touch
- Duran Duran - Rio
- Proclaimers - 500 Miles
- Dire Straits - Walk of Life
- Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
- Elton John - I'm Still Standing
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
- Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes
- The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
- Free - All Right Now
- Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
- James Taylor - You've got a Friend
- Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him?
- Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Boy Meet Girl - Waiting For A Star To Fall
- Phi Collins - Easy Lover
- Human League - Don't You Want Me Baby
- Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark
- Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
- U2 - With or Without You
- U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name
- Guns N'Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On a Prayer
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
- Wild Cherry - Play that Funky Music
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
- The Police - Every Breath You Take
- The Police - Message in a Bottle
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
- INXS - Mystify
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire
- KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up
- Wet Wet Wet - Sweet Little Mystery
- Queen - I Want To Break Free
- Billy Idol - White Wedding
- Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round
90's To Present
- Blink 182 - All The Small Things
- Blink 182 - What's My Age Again?
- Fatboy Slim - Praise You
- Green Day - Basket Case
- Killers - Human
- Killers - Mr Brightside
- Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly
- Stereophonics - Dakota
- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
- S Club 7 - Don’t Stop Movin’
- Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight
- Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
- Crowded House - Weather With You
- Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers - By The Way
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Otherside
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
- Blur - Song 2
- Blur - Parklife
- Pulp - Common People
- Pulp - Disco 2000
- Michael Jackson - Black & White
- Avicii - Wake Me Up
- Bruno Mars - 24k Magic
- Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars
- DNCE - Cake By The Ocean
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Justin Timberlake - Can’t Stop That Feeling
- Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- The Weekend - Can’t Feel My Face
- Walk The Moon - Shut Up & Dance
- Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill
- Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- George Ezra - Budapest
- Cornershop - Brimful Of Asha
- Reef - Place Your Hands
- Wannadies - You And Me Song
- Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
- Outkast - Hey Ya
- Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
- Babybird - You’re Gorgeous
- Barenaked Ladies - One Week
- Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis
- Aqua - Dr Jones
- REM - Shiny Happy People
- Fun Lovin’ Criminals - Scooby Snacks
- Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
- Walk the Moon - Shut Up & Dance
- Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
- Cher - Believe
- Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
Suggested Songs for First Dance
- Lumineers - Ho Hey
- Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
- James Taylor - You've Got A Friend
- Arctic Monkeys - Baby I'm Yours
- The Penguins - Earth Angel
- Wannadies - You & Me Song
- Dr Hook & the Medicine Show - A Little Bit More
- Kodaline - The One
- Waterboys - How Long Will I Love You
- Uncle Kracker - Smile
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Wizard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day
- Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
- Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
- Pogues - Fairytale of New York
- Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas?
- The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)
This band are amazing!!
Snap, Crackle and Pop! were absolutely legendary! The dance floor was electric and every single guest has been raving about them all week. Thanks so much for making our wedding amazing! All the best, Rick & Kelly PS: sorry if i was drunk and told you not to play Oasis, haha! Everyone loved it regardless!
Snap, Crackle and Pop were amazing at our wedding, and were a real hit with the guests! They played great music on the night, and Greg was also very helpful in the build up to our day. Thanks guys for everything!
Fantastic! Loads of fun dancing to the great tunes they played!
Great band, very interactive and lovely guys.
We are so glad we booked Snap, Crackle and Pop for our wedding. A great band for the evening was always a must have, and these guys did not disappoint. Every song was brilliant and well judged for the crowd, plus amazing mash ups and new takes on old favourites. We couldn't fault them and so many of our guests said they were exceptional (and even got a dance floor-adverse usher up and moving!) Thanks for making our night into the awesome party we hoped for. There was a considerable amount of sweat on the dance floor!!
The band were really open to ideas, and despite the chance of rain were very willing to perform outside which absolutely made the evening. They also did a great job learning the first dance song we requested. Thank you so much for making our day very special!
Amazing band, great set list, good communication, fantastic energy! Helped to make our day that extra special! Thank you!
Snap, Crackle and Pop were easy going, amenable and yet highly impacting musically and atmosphere wise. They encapsulated the heart and soul we were hoping for, and the dance floor was full from the moment they started to the very end. Everyone was commenting on what a fantastic band they were to dance to. Great joy! We shall be looking to have them for our annual charity do next year too! THANK YOU GUYS!.... Andrew.
We had THE most amazing night and the band were amazing! We had lots of compliments from our guests about them! There was a sound limiter issue, but they dealt with it so well and were so accommodating! It could have been a disaster but they took it in their stride, had a great attitude and we had a such a laugh with them. I can't recommend them more highly.
Absolutely amazing band! They kept everything upbeat and certainly made ours and everyone's night. Thank you again with all our hearts for bringing your awesome talent to our wedding and being the stars of our night! xxx
Fantastic band and got everyone up dancing. Great range of songs as well. Highly recommend them.
Snap Crackle and Pop were beyond brilliant. They really helped turn our wedding into an event, and were extremely patient and accommodating with our odd little Greek music request, making our day stress free and unforgettable. They were very easy to contact and talk to and were extremely professional. A huge thank you to the guys and we highly recommend them!
Wow!! What a band. Best decision we could have made. We picked them after listening to their recorded music on Warble. Our guests loved them and some said they were the best wedding band they had heard. Thanks very much chaps, you made our evening great fun.
The band can't be praised enough for what they do - absolute pros with real flair, fun and talent! They're also great guys, good to chat to, and accepting of both song requests during the sets (some of which were hilarious - We Didn't Start The Fire with some mumbling was great!! - they did warn us they didn't know all the verses...!) and DJ set requests during their packing up as they are waiting to go home! Probably the best thing about them (aside from the music) was that they seemed to genuinely enjoy playing for us - but then we did work hard to give them all the applause and cheering they deserved! Thank you guys so much for your sets - everybody had an amazing time and for those two 1 hour (and a bit) sets you rocked their world. Great job!
Great live band. Had everyone dancing from the off! Great communication before hand as well. Cheers guys!
The band were truly amazing, even better than we had hoped. Very friendly, more than happy to work around our plans and even learnt a new song for the first dance. Had so many compliments from guests about how good they were.
It was difficult to chose from the wide array of bands out there and we are happy to have made the right decision. The guys created a fantastic atmosphere right from the start (the soundcheck started after the speeches were over and got everyone super-keen and up on the dance floor as soon as we were having our first dance). Many of our guests asked us how we knew the band members, assuming they were our friends and knew us well. They were happy to learn our first dance and enjoyed playing it and made fantastic announcements, got a good relationship with the audience and supported the groom when he played a song to the bride (happy to provide equipment and help setup). The dance floor was full at all times (including during the DJ sets) as the band gauged the room well. If you're looking for a highly talented, fun-loving band with a broad repertoire beyond the standard wedding party songs and a good feel for atmosphere, I can't recommend them highly enough. They put a lot of themselves into the show and seemed to enjoy themselves, which spread to the audience. As people, they were professional and good communicators, accommodating and very easy to deal with. Some of our friends are musicians as well and and we all felt that the band was very good, both musically and personally, and made our wedding party a massive success. Thank you very much!
Snap, Crackle & Pop played at our wedding in September and were everything we had hoped for and more! They are a really friendly group who played a great mix of songs, keeping the dance-floor full from start to finish. I would highly recommend this band! They are a really fun and friendly group of guys and have a great song selection. We had a wide ranging age group of guests but Snap, Crackle & Pop played songs that kept everyone entertained, dancing and singing along. They played a huge part in what was the most perfect wedding day! Thank you!
Snap, Crackle and Pop were a fabulous headline act at our summer party this year. They certainly got the crowd going with their quirky upbeat tunes... really fun band to end the night with!
Hi Samantha, I've left some feedback on your site, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for your excellent service, and please can you pass on a big thank you to the band who were incredible. We got lots of compliments after the wedding about how good they were. It was so hot in the tent but they played with such energy that everyone was up and dancing - even my aunt who NEVER dances. We had the best time. Thank you again, Harriet & Hervé
This whole service has been excellent. Your site is easy to browse to find the kind of band you're looking for, and it was so easy to make the booking. Snap, Crackle & Pop were absolutely amazing and got everyone up on the dance floor. We had the most incredible day and it was all topped off by this perfect band. We could not have had a better time or have asked for more. Thank you so much. Harriet & Hervé
Top blokes!! Couldn't help enough. Were super tight and played a great set. Everyone commented on them!!! Thanks so much.
Snap, Crackle and Pop are legends! They were a fantastic wedding band and had everybody dancing all night. Their song selection was perfect - different from most wedding bands and much more fun. They were great to work with before the wedding and really friendly, and very professional on the day. All of guests have said they were brilliant (in fact they demanded many encores), and we completely agree. If you want your wedding to have a fun band that everyone will remember then we definitely recommend Snap, Crackle and Pop!
- New Look
- Pokemon Company
- Titleist Golf Equipment
- London School of Economics
- Young Magen David Adom
- Urban Food Festival
- O2 Academy Islington – supported the likes of Spin Doctors, Supergrass and Space among others
- The Concorde 2 (Brighton) – supported the Kooks
- Natural History Museum
- Various hotels, town halls, barns, pubs, clubs...wherever the occasion calls for!
What size area do you need to perform?
Minimum 3m x 3m.
Do you have any specific electrical requirements?
We use a reputable, professional sound/lightning agency who would correspond with your venue well in advance of your event to arrange and ensure all necessary practicalities are in place.
Can we choose what songs you perform and can you learn requests?
We will perform any or all the songs listed on the repertoire that you wish plus any requests not listed if they are submitted at least 7-10 days before the event.
Can you arrive at the venue at whatever time we request?
We will work around whatever time is beneficial to you, we require a minimum of an hour to set up and soundcheck.
- 2 x 60 min sets
- 3 x 40 min sets
- 4 x 30 min sets
- Acoustic set also available on request
Because Snap, Crackle & Pop want you to have the whole night's entertainment sorted when you hire them, the band offers a FREE DJ option that runs when the band are not performing.
The DJ option is performed by a member of the group operating a laptop with the most current DJ mixing software and party classics on hand to keep the party jumping! The benefits of this service are that your guests are able to make requests for the DJ to play, and with the DJ being a member of the band and sharing their equipment, the space utilised at the venue is kept to a minimum.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.