South West DJ's
South West DJ's provide a modern & professional DJ service of the highest quality to your event. Young, fresh & current, these DJ's will tailor their service to match the kind of night you want whilst providing you with a party you'll never forget.
* Modern, energetic, professional, enthusiastic, reliable, prompt!
* Wide range of clients catered for with available music from all the eras ranging from 50’s to present day!
* Happy to tailor music to suit your needs!
* A professional DJ who knows how to read the dance floor and keep people up and dancing!
South West DJ's
To create an atmosphere and experience that is personal to your special day what would be a better idea than to have the hosts favourite and preferred songs played all night? South West DJ's are more than happy to receive a list of song requests in advance so that you can choose some of the songs you would like your DJ to play for your big day or you can give an idea of your musical taste and the DJ will build the music around that.
All South West DJ's provide a full PA system as well as lighting, lasers and smoke (if permitted). They have full public liability insurance and all equipment is PAT tested so you know that you're in safe hands.
- Southwest DJ's have a large catalogue of music from all eras and genres to suit all tastes, 50's to present day.
- Happy to tailor their service to your needs, songs can be requested in advance!
Warble Entertainment were extremely helpful throughout the entirety of the planning stages to help me find the most appropriate act for the wedding in both price and accessibility. Sam did a brilliant job on the night! He was very professional and understood what both my husband and I wanted. The lighting provided was brilliant and the floor was always filled with dancers which is what we wanted. I have had nothing but praise for the DJ since. Thank you!
Sam arrived on time, did exactly what we asked him to and played some great music - the dancefloor was never empty! He even came over to ask if there was a last dance we wanted. Really impressed!
The DJ was very polite and friendly. He played a great collection of music keeping the dance floor busy all night. He was also open to requests, including some native Malagasy tracks via MP3 players. We're very pleased to have had him as part of our special day and we would highly recommend him.
A great DJ who read the room and kept our friends and family dancing until they made everyone leave! He mixed our playlist with his. Non intrusive and appropriate announcements and he was also a really lovely guy. Lighting was appropriate for the venue - everyone loved him and the staff at the venue mentioned he was one of the best DJs they'd heard there. He was a lot of fun! Recommended + + thank you
Very professional and friendly and played a great mix of music to keep the dance floor full all night at our wedding.
Really lovely guy who was really flexible, accommodating adhoc requests on the night alongside our pre-requested playlist.
Our DJ, Stevey, was quite simply the best wedding DJ we've ever heard and the fact he was playing at our wedding was great. He was a really pleasant guy, who was willing to accommodate all of our needs. His equipment was of high quality and he set it up without me even realising. We gave DJ Stevey a song selection for him to play and he played all of them at the right time (as a good DJ should). He kept the dance floor rammed all night long and everyone loved it. Our guests all commented on how good the DJ was. Thanks again to DJ Stevey and would definitely consider using him again for functions in the future :-)
- Bath Spa University Ball
- BMW Charity Event, Cardiff
- HSBC Charity Event, Bristol
- Debenhams, Taunton
- Exmouth University Ball
- Bath University Freshers
- Priston Mill, Wiltshire
- Hilton Hotel, Cadbury House, Somerset
- Tortworth Court, Gloucestershire
- Weston Grand Pier, Somerset
- Cambridge Ball, Cambridge
- Holiday Inn, Bristol
- Queens Hotel, Cheltenham
- Rookery Manor, Somerset
- Setup time: 1 hour minimum but 1.5 hours preferred
- Lighting: Full lighting rig with scanners, LED panels, Laser, Miracle LED and smoke machine if allowed.
- PA System: 1500 Watt PA system.
- Standard evening performance. Typically most events are 7:30 till Midnight
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.