Super Groove are a Pop & Rock Party Band available for Weddings and Events all over the UK. They are four fun, fresh talented musicians who absolutely love what they do, and are guaranteed to give you a night to remember!
- Experienced, professional and friendly party band based in Surrey
- Wide range of popular songs to get all your guests on the dance floor
- Excellent rates available!
- Free DJ Service included as standard
"Absolutely fantastic!" Emma and Finn, Private Party, Leeds
"What a night! You were top class" Colin, Private Event, Hertfordshire
"I have never seen so many people up dancing!" Peter, Private Party, Surrey
"Everyone has commented on how great you were, you really gave my party the fun atmosphere I wanted!" Alison, Birthday Party, Essex
"Nothing was too much trouble. We would certainly recommend Super Groove without hesitation" Mark, Corporate Event, Surrey
"I would thoroughly recommend them!" Claire, 18th Birthday Party, Surrey
Super Groove are a fantastic four piece band, whose many years of experience in the industry make them a force to be reckoned with. Having played all over the world in places such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Germany as well as UK wide, this band know how to get the party started! With high quality professional equipment, they can create an extremely high quality sound and stand out above the crowd.
They have a large repertoire of songs which spans from the classic hits of the 50s and 60s to the current chart hits of today, so they’re sure to have something for everyone. The band are constantly learning new material to keep their repertoire fresh and up to date, and are happy to learn a special request for your big day. Their energy and enthusiasm for their craft makes Super Groove a joy to watch, and they are guaranteed to put on a fantastic show at your event.
Super Groove come with all their own sound and lighting equipment and provide a free DJ Service with every booking. This includes professional DJ software and a playlist of a large variety of popular music or a playlist of your own from your iPod.
They can also play as an Acoustic Duo for a smaller event such as the afternoon drinks reception of your Wedding or even during the ceremony.
- Bass Guitar
- California Gurls - Katy Perry
- Diamonds - Rihanna
- Domino - Jessie J
- Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
- Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Next To Me - Emeli Sande
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Starships - Nikki Minaj
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Waka Waka - Shakira
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Crazy in Love - Beyoncé
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
- It's My Life - Bon Jovi
- Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
- Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
- Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai
- Mercy - Duffy
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
- Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- Black or White - Michael Jackson
- Boom Boom - Big Head Todd & The Monsters
- Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Ironic - Alanis Morrisette
- Park Life - Blur
- Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett
- Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Red Red Wine - UB40
- Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
- Simply The Best - Tina Turner
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns and Roses
- Sweet Dreams - Eurhythmics
- Under Pressure - Queen and David Bowie
- You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins
- You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
- Alright Now - Free
- Another Brick In The Wall - Pink Floyd
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Highway To Hell - AC/DC
- Hold The Line - Toto
- Hotel California - The Eagles
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Le Freak - Chic
- London Calling - The Clash
- Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
- No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
- Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheel
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynard Skynard
- We Will Rock You - Queen
- (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- (Reach Out) I'll Be There - The Four Tops
- Ain't No Mountain - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- At Last - Etta James
- Baby Love - The Supremes
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Come Together - The Beatles
- Dancing In The Street - Martha and the Vandellas
- Do You Love Me? - The Contours
- Fire - Jimmi Hendrix
- Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davis Group
- Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
- Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
- I Can't Help Myself - The Four Tops
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- I Want You Back - The Jackson 5
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Fever - Peggy Lee
- Folsom Prison Blues - Jonny Cash
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- Jonny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
- La Bamba - Ritchie Valens
- Sway - Dean Martin
- Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
- Last Christmas - Wham
- Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
- Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
- Run, Run Rudolph - Chuck Berry
And many many more...
First dance requests learnt for no extra charge!
Super Groove were an absolutely awesome wedding band. They filled the dance floor for the entire evening and got everyone dancing. We couldn’t recommend them more highly. Kat is a fantastic lead singer and was full of energy and enthusiasm. We had a really helpful call in the lead up to talk through the evening and lots of our song requests were accommodated. Definitely the best band we’ve ever come across at a wedding.
Hi Kat, I hope you are well. Just want to say a huge thank you for Friday night. You guys were absolutely amazing and the client was over the moon!
Thank you so much for Saturday at the party, really appreciate it! Everyone was so impressed!
We booked Super Groove for our daughter's 18th birthday at the Royal Automobile Club and were absolutely delighted. They are a small band who play a great range of music and were very accommodating to our specific requirements. The band worked closely with banqueting at Woodcote Park throughout, leaving me free to enjoy the evening. I would thoroughly recommend them to other organisers of events for all ages.
EVERYONE has commented on how great you were, including the sound, quality and professionalism of your whole set up... And from beginning to end, you really gave my party the fun atmosphere I wanted and I had an absolutely amazing day!! THANK YOU so much!
Super Groove were absolutely fantastic! All our guests loved them, and we had a brilliant time. They played a great selection of songs and really made our night. An extraordinary band!
- The British Army, UK & Germany
- Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
- The Crown and Lion, Dubai
- Harvesters Bar, Abu Dhabi
- Weddings, parties, corporate functions and events all over the UK
How much space does the band need?
Super Groove require a 3 x 4 metre space with at least 2 mains power sockets. They will also need a private changing area with a power supply if possible, and 3 parking spaces outside the venue. Super Groove will need 60 minutes to set up and do a sound check before your guests arrive.
Do I need to provide food and drink for the band?
Super Groove need lots of energy for their performance, so a meal is very much appreciated! Feeding the band is a great way of ensuring they're feeling at their best, and ready to give an outstanding performance for your event. They will also need a supply of water and soft drinks throughout the event.
Can I choose songs for the band to play?
Super Groove invites their clients to choose up to 5 songs from their repertoire list, and then they will plan the rest of the set around your choices. They usually try to include a mixture of old and new songs from a variety of genres to ensure there's something for everyone. They're very experienced in choosing the best songs to get your guests on the dance floor, but if you have a favourite genre or era of music, just let them know when you book! They will also be happy to learn your first dance song/one special request for you free of charge.
- Super Groove performs 2 x 60 minute sets as standard
The band also provide a free DJ Service to keep your party going between sets and up until midnight. This includes professional DJ software with a playlist of a large selection of popular music, or a playlist of your own from your iPod.
As an optional extra, Super Groove can also provide a Premium DJ Service, which includes unlimited requests. You can send your requests in via email before your event, or if there is WiFi at the venue, the band can take requests on the night.
Super Groove's Wedding Package provides everything you will need to entertain your guests on your big day:
- 2 x 45 minutes of live acoustic music from Super Groove's Acoustic Duo
- 2 x 60 minutes of live party music from Super Groove
- A request for your first dance song to be played live by the band
- Super Groove's Premium DJ Service which includes a large selection of DJ music, including requests, played in between sets and until the end of your evening reception
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.