The Atomics have been rocking the live music scene consistently for the past five years, performing their unique mix of classic dance floor fillers and bang-up-to-date chart tunes to hundreds of delighted clients.
The Atomics are a dual-fronted, five-piece band featuring stunning vocals backed up by some of the finest musicians in the business. Screaming guitars, anthemic synthizers, driving bass and drums – you’re in for an awesome night!
- Lead Vocals
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Percusion
- Lead Vocals, Keyboard
- Vocals, Drums, Percusion
- Bass Guitar, Keyboard
- Mr. Brightside (The Killers)
- Sex On Fire (Kings Of Leon)
- Living On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)
- Don’t Stop Believing (Journey)
- Everybody’s Free (Rozalla)
- Set You Free (N Trance)
- Castle On The Hill (Ed Sheeran)
- Strangers (Sigrid)
- Shut Up and Dance (Walk the Moon)
- Uptown Funk (Mark Ronson)
- 24k Magic (Bruno Mars)
- Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
- Want To Want Me (Jason Derulo)
- Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5)
- Treasure (Bruno Mars)
- Domino (Jessie J)
- You've Got The Love (Florence)
- Forget You (Ce Lo Green)
- Valerie (Amy Winehouse)
- Rude (Magic)
- Counting Stars (One Republic)
- Insomnia (intro) (Faithless)
- Let Me Be Your Fantasy (Baby D)
- Dreamer (Livin’ Joy)
- 2 Can Play That Game (Bobby Brown)
- Finally (CeCe Peniston)
- Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus)
- Disco 2000 (Pulp)
- Moving Too Fast (Artful Dodger)
- Toca’s Miracle (Fragma)
- What’s The Story Morning Glory (Oasis)
- Where Love Lives (Alison limerick)
- U Sure Do (Strike)
- Girls and Boys (Blur)
- Reach (S Club 7)
- Spinning Around (Kylie Minogue)
- Hit Me Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)
- Everybody (Backstreet Boys)
- All That She Wants (Ace of Base)
- Wanna Be Starting Something
- The Way You Make Me Feel
- Beat It
- 99 Red Balloons (Nena)
- Kids In America (Kim Wilde)
- Call Me (Blondie)
- House Of Fun (Madness)
- Town Called Malice (The Jam)
- Come On Eileen (Dexys Midnight Runners)
- What A Feeling (Irene Cara)
- Fame (Irene Cara)
- Footloose (Kenny Loggins)
- We close Our Eyes (intro) (Go West)
- Video Killed The Radio Star (Buggles)
- Don’t You Want Me Baby (Human League)
- Respect (Erasure)
- We Built This City (Starship)
- Easy Lover (Phil Collins and Philip Bailey)
- Final Countdown (Europe)
- Wanna Dance With Somebody (W Houston)
- We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off (Jermaine Stewart)
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper)
- I’m So Excited (Pointer Sisters)
- I Want You Back (Jackson 5)
- Tears Of A clown (Smokey Robinson)
- Reach Out (I’ll Be There) (Four Tops)
- Higher & Higher (Jackie Wilson)
60s Pop Rock
- Brown Sugar (Rolling Stones)
- I’m A Believer (The Monkees)
- You Really Got Me (The Kinks)
- Saw Her Standing There (The Beatles)
- I’m Coming Out (Dianna Ross)
- He’s The Greatest Dancer (Sister Sledge)
- Let’s Groove (Earth Wind & Fire)
- Boogie Wonderland (Earth Wind & Fire)
Amazing band, absolutely faultless. They played some classic dance tracks and made our party. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
The band created a great atmosphere - Brilliant range of songs which we and our guests loved. Debbie's voice was amazing and they all contributed to a fantastic evening.
Thanks for adding a big chunk of boogie-woogie-funky-wunky-rocknrolly juice to the night! Loved by all and wont be the last time we see you I’m sure.
Previous Clients include:
- Daily Mirror
- Claire's Accesories
- Aston Villa Football Club
Performing at venues such as:
- Ricoh Arena
- Canarty Wharf
- Glastonbury Festival
- Shambala Festival
- Victorious Festival
How much stage space do you require?
We require at least 150 square feet (say; 10ft depth, 15ft width) for us to set-up. For the best visual/audio results it is best we play down the ‘length’ of the room (so we would be at one end of the room, facing the other) with the dancefloor immediately in front of us.
What are your power requirements?
There should be a minimum of two 13 amp plugs near the staging area. If power is located elsewhere, the venue may need to provide extension leads to run power nearer our location. If the venue uses a generator this must be well grounded (to avoid electrocution!), voltage regulated (so no power spikes can damage our equipment) and a minimum 5kw (to safely run our equipment).
Timings – What works best?
Our typical ‘on-site’ times are between 5.30pm and 12.30am (including set-up and pack down time, accommodating a midnight finish). If you require us any earlier or later, no problem, but this will may incur a small charge. In order to maximise the dancing we suggest placing the band as late as possible and around other events you may have (buffet, fireworks etc). Typical successful timings (for say, a wedding) would look something like this:
5.30pm – Arrive, set-up, soundcheck.
7.00pm – Background dinner or disco music (whilst band get changed)
9.00pm – Band’s first set (followed by interval with disco)
10.30pm – Band’s second set (followed by disco music)
Midnight – Finish
12.30am – Band leave site.
Soundcheck – How long do you need? Do you need to make noise?
The get-in, set-up and soundcheck takes approximately 90 minutes. In order to load-in we will require an area where we can park for at least 20 minutes (without risk of getting a ticket!) – please note we often bring three cars to a local event. We will also require an unobstructed passageway to the stage with the distance being no more than 30 metres from our cars. We can accommodate a small numbers of stairs, but where we are required to perform on a higher or lower floor we would request a lift.
Can we use your equipment?
Once we are on site we are at your disposal. If you wish to use our PA equipment for any other purpose, no problem. However, use of our instruments/guitar amplifiers would not be allowed (as these are considered ‘breakables’). We also no longer allow DJs or bands to use our equipment as they can potentially drive the PA too loud and damage it. Please bear in mind we no longer use radio mics (as they have too often picked up the local taxi company during a gig!).
Band and DJ repertoire – Do you take requests?
Whilst we have a large library of music for our DJ sets, it is by no means exhaustive. If there are any tracks that you definitely want played on the night we recommend that you provide these on either a memory stick or CD. Some clients in the past have provided their own playlist on a laptop or iPod, this is no problem at all – we can plug this directly into our PA. If you would like the band to play a song for you (say, for your first dance), no problem. We can often provide this service for free (providing the song suits the band and is easy to learn), or for a small charge. All we require is a little notice (two weeks minimum) to learn it.
Do you require a changing area?
When we arrive we will typically be in our ‘civvies’ (as lugging equipment can be a messy business!), we therefore require an area where we can get changed into our stage clothes. This should be big enough for five people, and ideally secure (so we can leave our belongings there whilst we play). Please note, venue toilets are not an option (these can be quite ‘messy’ by the end of the evening!).
Will you require food and drink?
As we are typically away from home between 10-12 hours when at an event the band will also require some form of hot evening meal and soft drinks whilst on site (at no extra cost to the band). The band do not have any allergies and there are no vegetarians etc.
Do you have insurance?
The Atomics hold £1,000,000 public liability insurance and all equipment is checked annually via the PAT process. Certificates are available upon request.
- 2 x 60 minutes
- Options to extend set by a further 30 or 60 minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.