The Band That Rocks
The Band That Rocks are a Rock & Pop Cover Band for Hire in Cheshire and the North West.
If you're looking for the perfect Party Band for your event "The Band That Rocks" do exactly what the name suggests!
Mixing all time favourites by The Beatles, Queen and Elvis through to the Rock Classics of Bon Jovi and Guns and Roses and modern floor fillers by Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon and The Killers... They have an a blend of pop, rock, indie, even a bit of soul and motown to keep you and your guests on your feet and the dance floor full from the very outset.
The Band That Rocks specialise in being a truly special live band and guarantee to transform your event into your very own festival - something to keep your guests talking for months to come!
The Band That Rocks
The Band That Rocks comprises of four Professional Musicians based in Cheshire in North-West England but are available for bookings UK wide.
The band has vast experience of playing at any event imaginable, from Wedding Receptions and Corporate Functions to Univeristy Balls and Beer Festivals!
Drawing on a HUGE back catalogue of songs, The Band That Rocks are able to handpick and tailor the perfect set for whatever your event requires.
Main Band is 4 Piece comprising of
- Guitar / Vocal x 2
- Bass / Vocal
Acoustic Duo also available
- Guitar / Vocal x 2
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Little Lion Man – Mumford and Sons
- Castle On The Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson / Bruno Mars
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- Pompeii – Bastille
- Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Hold Back The River – James Bay
- Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk The Moon
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse / Mark Ronson
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
- When The Sun Goes Down – Arctic Monkeys
- Fix You - Coldplay
- Yellow – Coldplay
- Dreaming Of You – The Coral
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- You Got The Love – Florence and the Machine
- Best Of You – Foo Fighters
- Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
- Chelsea Dagger – The Fratellis
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- I Predict A Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
- Ruby – Kaiser Chiefs
- All These Things That I’ve Done – The Killers
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Beautiful Day – U2
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Valerie – The Zutons
- Parklife - Blur
- Song 2 – Blur
- Save Tonight – Eagle Eye Cherry
- Everlong – Foo Fighters
- Live and Let Die – Guns and Roses
- Iris – Goo Goo Dolls
- MMMBop - Hanson
- Are You Gonna Go My Way – Lenny Kravitz
- Design For Life – Manic Street Preachers
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- She’s Electric – Oasis
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- The Day We Caught The Train – Ocean Colour Scene
- Rocks – Primal Scream
- Disco 2000 - Pulp
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- I’ll Be There For You – The Rembrandts
- Let Me Entertain You – Robbie Williams
- Alright - Supergrass
- You and Me Song – The Wannadies
- You Shook Me All Night Long – ACDC
- Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
- She Sells Sanctuary – The Cult
- 9-5 – Dolly Parton
- Sweet ChildO’ Mine – Guns and Roses
- Power Of Love – Huey Lewis and The News
- Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey
- Beat It – Michael Jackson
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Addicted To Love – Robert Palmer
- Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
- Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
- Gimme All Your Lovin – ZZ Top
- Whole Lotta Rosie – ACDC
- Can’t Get Enough – Bad Company
- I Shot The Sheriff – Bob Marley
- Paranoid – Black Sabbath
- Ziggy Stardust – David Bowie
- Black Night – Deep Purple
- Long Train Runnin’ – Doobie Brothers
- Hotel California – The Eagles
- The Chain – Fleetwood Mac
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- Radar Love – Golden Earring
- All Right Now - Free
- Wishing Well – Free
- Nutbush City Limits – Ike and Tina Turner
- Proud Mary - Ike and Tina Turner
- Whole Lotta Love – Led Zeppelin
- Communication Breakdown – Led Zeppelin
- Black Dog – Led Zeppelin
- Rock and Roll – Led Zeppelin
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynard Skynard
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- Tie Your Mother Down – Queen
- Rockin’ All Over The World – Status Quo
- Stuck In The Middle With You – Stealers Wheel
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- 20th Century Boy – T.Rex
- Boys Are Back In Town - Thin Lizzy
- Dancing In The Moonlight – Thin Lizzy
- Don’t Believe a Word - Thin Lizzy
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Twist and Shout – The Beatles
- Come Together – The Beatles
- Helter Skelter – The Beatles
- Back In The USSR – The Beatles
- With a Little Help From My Friends – The Beatles
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- Hey Jude – The Beatles
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- Fortunate Son – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- I Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Frankie Valli
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Piece Of My Heart – Janis Joplin
- Foxy Lady – Jimi Hendrix
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- I’m A Believer – The Monkees
- Hard To Handle – Otis Redding
- Brown Sugar – Rolling Stones
- Jumpin' Jack Flash – Rolling Stones
- Pretty Woman – Rob Orbison
- Soul Man – Sam And Dave
- Gimme Some Lovin – Spencer Davis Group
- Born To Be Wild – Steppenwolf
- Delilah – Tom Jones
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
- Rock Around The Clock – Bill Hayley & the Comets
- Let’s Twist Again – Chubby Checker
- Johnny Be Goode - Chuck Berry
- Do You Love Me – The Contours
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
Fantastic band, lovely guys, fantastic song choice and made the night amazing! Couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you so much!
The lads were great and we would recommend them to anyone. Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting this to you and many thanks - The lads put on a great show!
Great group of lads, helpful and prompt and very good musicians with a great repertoire. Kept all dancing with a really good show. We would book again no problem, Colin Purcell
A good band and very helpful with putting the first dance together!
The band were amazing and I would highly recommend them!! Our guests were dancing all night, the music was great.... thank you all very much!!
Fantastic band I wouldn't hesitate to book again for another occasion. Would highly recommend & all guests have commented on how good the band were. An excellent choice!
We booked The Band that Rocks for our wedding reception 28 June 2014 and the whole process from booking to the actual event was 1st class. On the night itself (which is still so vivid :) ) the guys were superb and had the whole dance floor packed from the first minute right to the last. Their sets were amazing and the playlist had something for everyone including some impromptu performances from the guests. We would rate them higher than 5 if we could and we would have no hesitation using them again. Cheers for being a massive part of our amazing day.
Great band. All the guests we have spoken to after the wedding have commented on how brilliant the band were. Everyone thought they were excellent in quality, range of songs and even managed to accommodate requests. Mark was our main point of contact before the night and his communication was clear and prompt. All details were sorted before the event including the seamless mix of 2 songs for our first dance. Brilliant. Cheers guys. Paul and Catherine.
Phenomenal band, played 2 amazing sets and gave our perfect day the finale it deserved. We would definitely use TBTR again and will recommend them to everyone and anyone! Communication was fantastic and everything ran very smoothly. Thank you!!
Some Previous Clients / Venues
- Chester Racecourse (Pavilion and Concourse)
- Chester Racecourse Christmas Residency (2011)
- Peckforton Castle
- Abbeywood Estate
- Alexanders, Chester
- Manchester Walkabout
- Westminster Hotel, Chester
- Parr Hall, Warrington
- Marriott Hotel, Worsley Park
- Priston Mill, Bath
- Lakewood, Bristol
- Lyndir Hall, Rossett
- Pulford Grosvenor
- Abode, Chester
- Chadkirk Estate, Stockport
- Capesthorne Hall, Macclesfield
- Inglewood Manor
- Goldney Hall, Bristol
- Chew Valley Beer Festival
- Graig Aid Music Festival, North Wales
- Plas Isaf, Corwen
- Soughton Hall, North Wales
Can you request tracks?
Absolutely! Feel free to request as many songs as you'd like from our setlist, we're happy to tailor to your individual requirements.
Will you learn a song / my first dance?
The Band That Rocks can learn almost any track for you free of charge with every booking - we just need around 4 weeks' notice to get your track into our rehearsal calendar and we're all sorted.
What about music before / in between and after sets?
We offer an awesome DJ Package that's our most popular option by far, but we also include a free 'iPod Service' if you'd rather provide your own playlist for backing music!
The DJ Package is super popular and it gets included on over 90% of our bookings, it gives you a professional DJ with access to thousands of tracks - you can request any tracks beforehand and we can take care of requests from your guests on the night too as well as making announcements and keeping an eye on that dance floor to make sure it's packed all night long!
- Acoustic Duo - an entire hour of live music in addition to the main band (can be split as 2 x 30 minutes) and amazing for drinks receptions!
As standard, The Band That Rocks provide set lengths of either:
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.