The Casters are an exciting 4 piece band from Maidstone in Kent. They are aged between 22 and 25 and though still young, they have a mature, distinctive sound. The band featured in an episode of the Channel 4 documentary 'Amish: Worlds Squarest Teenagers’ back in 2008 and in 2011 they filmed for a Sony advert at O2 Brixton Academy. More recently the band jetted back to Switzerland where they played a personal party for Sir Richard Branson and the Virgin team.
The Casters have wowed audiences in England and also across Europe after their tour in 2013. They’ve played many prestigious venues including the infamous Cavern Club, Brixton Academy and continue to have residencies in the Swiss and French Alpes. They have also performed at festivals such as Togfest and Lounge on the Farm alongside Toots and the Maytals, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas. They've also headlined the Local and Live Festival in Tunbridge Wells seeing crowds of up to 3,000 people. The Casters have been interviewed on the radio, and had their music played both on KMFM and BBC Radio Kent.
- 3 Vocals
- 2 Guitars
- 1 Bass
- 1 Drums
- 1 Keyboard
- Brainstorm - Arctic Monkeys
- When the Sun goes down - Arctic Monkeys
- Florescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys
- Come Together - The Beatles
- I Saw her standing there - The Beatles
- Get Back - The Beatles
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Shake Rattle and Roll - Bill Hayley and the Comets
- Shot the sheriff - Bob Marley
- Waiting in Vain - Bob Marley
- Jamming - Bob Marley
- Stir it up - Bob Marley
- All the small things - Blink 182
- Parklife - Blur
- Song 2 - Blur
- Dreaming of you - The Coral
- Route 66 - Chuck Berry
- Jonny B goode - Chuck Berry
- Get lucky - Daft Punk
- Digital Love - Daft Punk
- September - Earth, wind and fire
- Elvis Medley
- All shook up - Elvis
- Slim Shady/Lets get it Started - Eminem/Black eyed peas
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Take me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Pumped up kicks - Foster the people
- Budapest - George Ezra
- James brown Medley
- Fire - Jimi Hendrix
- Folsom Prison blues - Jonny Cash
- Move your feet - Junior senior
- I wanna be like you - Jungle book
- Shoot the Runner - Kasabian
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- The Bucket - Kings of Leon
- Four Kicks - Kings of leon
- Mollys Chambers - Kings of Leon
- Red Morning Light - Kings of leon
- All night long – Lionel Richie
- Just a gigolo - Louie Prima
- Sweet home Ala - Lynard Skynard
- Sunday Morning – Maroon 5
- Land down under – Men at work
- Black or White/I want to break free/brimful of asha – Michael Jackson
- Cigarettes and Al. - Oasis
- Call me Al - Paul Simon
- Pencil full of lead - Paolo Nutini
- Funky Cig - Paolo Nutini
- Roxanne - The Police
- Golden Touch - Razorlight
- Place your Hands – Reef
- Escape (Pina Colada) – Rupert Holmes
- Last night - The Strokes
- 54/46/pressure drop - Toots and the Maytals
- Monkey Man - Toots and the Maytals
- Funky Kingston - Toots and the Maytals
- Message to you - Toots and the Maytals
- Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
- RipTide – Vance Joy
- Same Jeans - The View
- My Generation - the Who
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
Marcel's surprise 50th Birthday Party on Saturday night at Frankie's Farmshop, Staplehurst, Kent was a fabulous evening! Once The Casters started playing my nephew Stefan Metselaar left where he was sitting to see what was happening as he thought there was a DJ in the building. He had travelled from The Netherlands for this party and he could not believe his ears…The Casters are awesome and everyone needs to hear them play!
- Sir Richard Branson - Virgin Annual Scavanger Hunt (Swizterland)
- Farinet - Voted worlds best Apres Ski venue (Verbier, Swizterland)
- Cavern club - Liverpool
- Cooling Castle - Wedding (the home of Jools Holland)
- WSA awards - Millennium hotel, Kensington, London
- Headlining Local and Live Festival - Tunbridge Wells (crowds of up to 3,200 people)
What makes the Casters different to every other 'Party' band?
They pride themselves on not only their professionalism around the show, but their vast range of genres from Swing/Rock and roll to Reggae and Ska. They don’t like to think of themselves as a bog standard 'Party' band but explore all corners of every genre to find the songs that everyone knows and loves, but no other bands play!
Do you offer a DJ service?
Yes we do! At a cost much cheaper than it would be to hire a DJ separately, just ask for a quote and we do the rest!
How much time do you need to set up?
We need a minimum of 1 hour to set up before we play
Do you bring all the equipment needed (including lights)?
We do indeed! We have a top of the range PA system along enough lighting to light the band and the dance floor
Do you learn first dances?
Unfortunately, we decide not to as the song may not be right for the band.
- 2 x 60 minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.