Modern and experienced 3-piece party band ideal for weddings, corporate events and university balls. Their setlist contains 100% floorfillers from 60s classics to current dance & pop, plus come with a professional DJ service.
The band are based in London, England, but travel throughout the UK, Europe & Worldwide.
Having performed at over 500 weddings in the UK alone, they have the experience and expertise to make your day a success.
- Professional DJ included with all bookings
- Male & Female Lead Vocals allowing a wide repertoire to be performed
- Fab 3 Piece band with a great sound, professional attitude and bags of energy
- 2 Hours of Live Party Floorfillers and DJ service in between for the ultimate entertainment package.
The Dynamix have successfully performed at over 500 weddings.
- 2 x 60 min live performances
- Professional DJ included for when the band isn't performing
- Full range 4000w professional sound system
- Modern lighting systems for stage & dancefloor
The band also comes with £10 million Public Liability Insurance & PAT Test Certification meeting or exceeding all Health & Safety legislation and venue requirements.
The Dynamix are made up of highly experienced full time professionals and they have performed at literally hundreds of events over the past decade. Alongside this, members of the band have performed around the globe and at such big gigs as O2 wireless festival in Hyde Park, London, live sessions on BBC radio and even a Royal Wedding in the Middle East! The band perform live with male and female vocals plus guitars and keyboards and much like a lot of famous bands use professional sequencers to complement the live sound, adding real drums, strings and saxophones to the mix, meaning you will be hearing the sound of a larger 8-9 piece band!
The tracks used live by The Dynamix have been made and produced exclusively for their use, to include live instruments such as live percussion, strings, drums & saxophones and their sound is therefore streets ahead of any similar band using tracks to complement their live sound.
This also means you will be getting amazing sound quality and with the flexibility to easily adjust the volume level to suit the venue, providing a great party atmosphere to get your guests dancing and more importantly staying dancing until the last note has been played!
3 Piece - Female Lead Vocals, Male Lead Vocals / Guitar, Lead Guitarist plus live backing tracks for Drums & Keyboards
- DJ Option available free of charge
- 6 Piece Full Band also available for the ultimate live show!
- All I Am – Jess Glynne NEW!
- Cake by the ocean – DNCE
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
- Electricity – Silk City & Dua Lipa NEW!
- Feel It Still – Portugal. The Man
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- King – Years & Years
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- On The Floor – Jennifer Lopez
- Promises – Calvin Harris NEW!
- Rather Be, Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
- Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran
- Shotgun – George Ezra NEW!
- Shut Up and Dance - DNCE
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson
- Want To Want Me – Jason Derulo
- We Found Love - Rihanna
90's & 00's
- Crazy In Love – Beyoncé
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Finally, Ce Ce Peniston
- Forget You, Cee Lo Green
- I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- I’m a Dreamer, Livin’ Joy
- Let Me Entertain You, Robbie Williams
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman – Shania Twain
- Mercy - Duffy
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Sex on Fire, Kings of Leon
- Single Ladies - Beyonce
- Show Me Love, Robin S
- Valerie, Amy Winehouse
- You’ve Got The Love, Candi Staton
70's & 80's
- 9 To 5 – Dolly Parton
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie – Jackson 5
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Don't Stop Me Now – Queen
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- I’m So Excited – Pointer Sisters
- Le Freak – Chic
- Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Mamma Mia – ABBA
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Simply The Best – Tina Turner
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Child Of Mine – Guns N Roses
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Young Hearts Run Free – Candi Staton
50's & 60's
- C’mon Everybody – Eddie Cochran
- Dancing In The Street – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Great Balls Of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
- Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
- I'm A Believer – The Monkees
- Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- La Bamba – Richie Valens
- Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Twist & Shout – The Beatles
- You Can't Hurry Love – Diana Ross & The Supremes
First Dance Ideas
- All Of Me - John Legend
- Amazed - Lonestar
- Angel of Mine - Eternal
- At Last - Etta James
- Beneath Your Beautiful - Labrinth ft Emeli Sande
- Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley/Haley Reinhart
- Diamonds - Rihanna
- Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams
- From This Moment On - Shania Twain
- Get Here - Oleta Adams
- Halo - Beyonce
- Heaven (Candlelight Remix) - Bryan Adams/DJ Sammy
- How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
- How Will I Know - Sam Smith
- I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
- Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon
- One and Only - Adele
- Over and Over Again - Nathan Sykes
- Over The Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
- Photograph - Ed Sheeran
- Runaway - The Corrs
- Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
- Songbird - Eva Cassidy/Fleetwood Mac
- Still The One - Shania Twain
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- Time After Time - Eva Cassidy
- True Colours - Cyndi Lauper
- Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
- Valentine - Jim Brickman
- When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole
- Your Song - Ellie Goulding
- Yours - Ella Henderson
- All I Want for Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- Driving Home for Christmas – Chris Rea
- Fairytale of New York – The Pogues
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- Let It Snow – Dean Martin
- Merry Christmas Everybody – Slade
- Rockin Around the Christmas Tree – Miley Cyrus
- Santa Baby – Kylie Minogue
- Underneath the Tree – Kelly Clarkson
professional, punctual, friendly and provided the exact music we had hoped to make our party go really well.
The band were brilliant!!! I would use them again in a heartbeat. We had 2 bands playing for our Festival theme function and The Dynamix and other band liaised between themselves to sort out who was playing when etc. I could not have asked for a more professional band!! Thank you so much.
We would just like to say that the band were absolutely fantastic!! They were all we could ask for and more. We had lots of compliments from the guests saying how good they were and went above and beyond what we expected. We would definitely recommend them and wish them all the best in the future.
The band were very professional and good to deal with leading up to the event and on the night. They were great on the night - the set was varied and got everyone dancing.
We loved the Dynamix, as did all our guests. The band were fabulous and we couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you for making our party such a memorable night.
Brilliant, professional and would have no hesitation in recommending them at all.
The Dynamix performed at our wedding last month and they were one of the best live bands I have ever heard. They had the dance floor full all evening long. They got people up dancing who hadn't been on a dance floor in 20 years and many guests cancelled their taxis home to keep on enjoying the performance! The DJ service in between sets was brilliant. Mike was really professional to deal with and really wanted to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. I would recommend this band to anyone! Absolutely fantastic!
We just wanted to say a HUGE HUGE thank you for performing at our wedding!!! You were all absolutely brilliant! Full of enthusiasm and energy!! Everyone commented on how great you all were, I will definitely be recommending you in the future!! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and had a great time!
Band were great, very accommodating. They were all lovely. Great singers, I would recommend them to anyone. We hope they enjoyed Lake Como!
The Dynamix were excellent! The combination of a high quality band with a proper DJ service was absolutely perfect for us, and everyone commented on the amazing singing. Would highly recommend them for any event. The leader of the band, Mike, was really nice to communicate with and made the whole process easy and pleasant. Thanks for an amazing evening! (Swept me off my feet :p)
Brilliant! The dance floor was full for the entire two sets as well as the fill-in music which is quite an achievement. Mike was very helpful and flexible in his contact with us and the playing and vocals was of a very high standard much enjoyed by all our guests.
Hi Charlotte, This is a rather delayed reply to you email, we just got back from our honeymoon! You asked for some feedback on your service and some feedback on The Dynamix. I thought the service you provided was excellent, you promptly responded to all my emails and fully answered all the questions I had, which was very reassuring. Thankyou! The Dynamix were also excellent. Mike was a true professional both in the organisation leading up to the day and on the day itself, he is a really nice guy. The band were absolutely superb, everyone commented on how good they were and what a fantastic singer Katie is. Our guests were dancing all evening, right from the first dance until the end of the night. I thought it was great that Mike is also a DJ and he played many of the songs we had requested in between the bands sets. We were very impressed with The Dynamix and so happy that we chose them for our wedding. Thanks again and best wishes.
Warble were so easy to deal with-they were quick to respond to emails and the booking itself was very straightforward & quick - it definitely took the stress away from organising a wedding! The band themselves were absolutely amazing - I can't tell you how many good comments we got from guests, they really made the evening of our wedding extra special so thank you! They were very professional & so slick at setting up-we didn't even know they had arrived even though they were setting up on the same room we were eating in! They were completely flawless from beginning to end, we will definitely be recommending them to our friends!
Very professional & polite. My guests & myself absolutely loved them, it has become the talk of the party. The set & playlist were spot on for what I asked for. Everyone danced all night & even guests who never normally dance did!! Thank you for all your help.
What an excellent night, as per usual Dynamix were fantastic and did Ground Control proud at our Christmas party. Even down to providing appropriate themed music during dinner, as our theme was 1920's. Everyone was up on their feet all night and a good time was had by all. Thank you so much guys, see you next time, Dawn.
The Dynamix really made our wedding special. Everyone said how good they were. So good that when me and my husband were having our first dance, he did not realise it was the band singing! They are lovely people and are very talented. Thank you for finishing our day in style!
We were very pleased with the band, they had lots of energy, the songs were great and they were very accommodating to our needs. The singing was amazing and everyone has since asked where we found them. We would definitely recommend them. Thanks very much they helped to make the night amazing.
As always, customer service from Warble was fast, efficient and precise! The Dynamix are a great band, really helpful and willing to accommodate our clients' requests. They created a great atmosphere and got everyone dancing! Thanks guys!
Very very professional to the degree that once the group knew where to perform they just got on with the set up and then they played great music all throughout the evening!! We would book them again without a doubt, the amount of friends who said how good the band were was overwhelming. Thanks once again Dynamix and to Sam at Warble Entertainment for managing the booking without a hitch.
Great experience all round with Warble Entertainment. Really easy to book the band, all admin straightforward and emails replied to immediately. The band was really appreciated by our clients and they would be very happy to book them again. It was a great evening, enhanced by the performance of The Dynamix. Will use your services again in the future.
I was very impressed with this band - they responded quickly to any emails sent to them previous to the event and were very flexible to the requests I had with regards to the layout of the evening with the mixture of the DJ and the live band. On the night they arrived early and were very professional - they were more than helpful with any requests and all the guests have commented on how good the singing/music was. Will definitely use them again!
A Huge Thank you to Dynamix for such a great evening, the whole process was very smooth and professional. The setup at the venue was also fantastic and performances were just... Well people are still talking about it! :) If you are choosing this band you don't even need a DJ, they take care of everything seamlessley. I would also like to thank Samantha at Warble Entertainment for being so helpful in arranging this. Terry & Kerrie
Hi Jennie, I just wanted to say thank you for organising the music for out 2 parties. We had Fun House the first weekend who were great, both musically and personally and was worried if the next weeks band could be as good. We then had Dynamix who were equally lovely and played great music. So would fully recommend both groups and your site for putting us in touch. Thank you, Sarah & David Robertson
This Band were fabulous. The lead singer has a fantastic voice and everyone commented on the quality of their performance on the night. They made my 50th a special night with some excellent Soul and Motown renditions as requested. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Could you please give me a contact number so i can thank them personally.
Good afternoon Matt, Just wanted to let you know how well our party went and Dynamix were fantastic as usual. A good time had by all! Also, we are arranging our summer BBQ in good time this year and would like to book Dynamix for June. Could you let me know their availability.
A big thank you to The Dynamix, and the team at Warble. Band was absolutely outstanding, we've had so many positive comments from our guests and we've already recommended you to a few people considering gigs. Really slick performances, the vocals were dead on and with real punch, great guitar work and general showmanship. You had everyone up and dancing, loved the selection. Was absolutely perfect for the wedding, thank you especially for the first dance (s)! Thanks for learning Fields of Gold for us, even if we moved it a little later, very romantic and hope you can add it to you regular first dance list. All the best, Alex and Kelly.
Thank you to the Dynamix for making our wedding reception a night to remember, Kate the lead singer impressed all the guests with an amazing voice and the whole band had a great stage presence. They were extremely professional right from the booking and on the night, Mike from the band was a great help with this. I would recommend both Dynamix and Warble services highly. As a guitarist I'd like to thank the band for letting play a song with them on the night and it was an honour to do so. A moment I and the new wife will never forget.
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!! As usual Dynamix were fantastic, always provide a great show and get everyone up on their feet. Love these guys!!!
Hi Marie, I would like to thank the Dynamix for making my grandparents party so special. They had great stage presence and were really fun. I would highly recommend The Dynamix and will definitely be booking them again, they were fantastic!
Hi Mike, We're back to real life now. Just a quick word to say that we were really pleased with your service. The Dynamix were fantastic! They had a great sound and feel for every song they played. It hardly felt like covers, more a great interpretation of the originals! The young and the old enjoyed them and there was a lot of dancing. Well done & thanks!
Thanks Tracey! Took a while! :-) I just wanted to say that the band were absolutely amazing. Katie (I think that was her name) has the most amazing voice and the boys are really talented on their guitars too. It was great as they played everything from Motown to the up to date tunes as well as some classic dance tunes. I'd recommend them to anyone who wants to have a good time. Please thank them from me.
Hi Matt, Dynamix were fantastic, everybody had a great time and was very impressed with them. I did email Mike to say thank you and what a great band they are. Thank you for all your work, you made the whole booking process very simple and easy and your responses to any of my queries were quick and effective. I will definitely be recommending both Dynamix and Warble Entertainment.
Hi Mike, Just wanted to say a huge thank you for Friday night. Everyone had a fantastic time and thought you guys were brilliant. I also wanted to say how much I appreciated you playing a little later, and sorry if I was a bit intoxicated!! Thanks again Mike, you were great and made our night. Big thumbs up to you all :)
- Amazon UK
- Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire
- Somerset House, London
- River Thames Boat Parties
- Royal Horseguards Hotel, Whitehall
- Shepperton Film Studios
- Lake Como, Italy
- NEC Birmingham
- Chelsea FC Football Stadium - Chelsea, London
- HMS Belfast - London
- Mercedes-Benz World - Brooklands, Surrey
- The Science Museum - London
- Four Seasons Hotel, Amman, Kingdom of Jordan
- Disneyland Paris - Paris, France
- City of Manchester Stadium - Manchester
- Hyde Park (O2 Wireless Festival) - London
- Imperial War Museum - Manchester
- Barbados Beach Club - Guernsey, Channel Islands
- Mamilanji’s - Kings Road, Chelsea, London
- Amuse Bouche Champagne Bars - Soho, London
- The Roadhouse - Covent Garden, London
- The Borderline - London
- Bowood House - Wiltshire
- Cafe Royal - Piccadilly, London
- Guildford Civic Hall - Surrey
- Harrogate International Centre - Harrogate
- National Motorcycle Museum - Birmingham
- Hotel Russell, Russell Square, London
- Wentworth Golf Club, Surrey
- Dingwalls, London
- Epsom Racecourse, Surrey
Extra Musicians / Full Band Option
The Dynamix can also perform as a full 6 piece band, ideal for larger venues and outdoor events.
Professional Sound Crew & PA system
The Dynamix provide a sizeable PA & lighting package as standard which can cater for 200 guests comfortably, but with their contacts in the events industry are able to provide a much larger show, including uplighting, light up letters and even a laser show, ideal for large events and festivals.
- 2 x 60 minute live performances
- DJ music provided including the ability to take requests to keep the music flowing while the band is not performing
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.