The Rockets are a three-piece multi-talented rock and pop cover band based in London. They play a vast repertoire of material from the 60’s – present day that allows them to adapt to any given scenario. The band has something for everyone with a multitude of old favourites for all ages, tastes and events.
As individual characters, musicians and performers, each member is unique and immensely talented in their own right but brought together, the fusion that is The Rockets, comes alive.
- Established and accomplished function band
- Lively fun and great musicians
- Great for any occasion
- Acoustic set available
- Bandeoke option
The Rockets are one of the leading UK and International pop/rock cover bands.
They have appeared all over the world including Singapore, Dubai, Argentina, Bosnia, Italy, Germany, France, Poland, Israel, Bosnia, Oman and The Falklands and have worked for many corporate companies such as, Adidas, Levi’s, Austin Reed, Wella and Reebok to name just a few. Between them they have a huge amount of experience, having worked with artists such as Mike & The Mechanics, Go West, Holly Johnson, Rick Astley, Jason Donovan, Roachford, ABC, Sister Sledge & Nik Kershaw.
The Rockets perform the best music from the last five decades, including Coldplay, Bryan Adams, Bruno Mars, The Beatles, The Killers, Ed Sheeran, Stevie Wonder, Oasis, Maroon 5 and Pharrell Williams to name a few.
If you want ‘Loud and Lively’, they will get you up singing and dancing, creating a party atmosphere. If you just want to listen or have them play in the background, they will set the ambience. Whatever you want, they have the material and experience to cater to your needs.
The Rockets are the perfect choice for your corporate event, wedding, private party, graduation ball or charity event.
- Nick – Vocals / Guitar
- Damian – Bass Guitar
- Ian – Drums
Indie And Modern
- Sugar - Maroon 5
- Stitches - Shawn Mendes
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratelli's
- Can't Feel My Face - The Weekend
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- Hold Back The River - James Bay
- Somebody Told Me - The Killers
- Rocks - Primal Scream
- Song 2 - Blur
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
- Dani California - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- By The Way - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
- Yellow - Coldplay
- In My Place - Coldplay
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Hard To Handle - Black Crowes
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Have A Nice Day - Stereophonics
- Girls And Boys - Good Charlotte
- Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
- Blurry - Puddle Of Mudd
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- Beautiful Day - U2
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Run - Snow Patrol
- Hero - Enrique Iglesias
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Lady - Modjo
- Forget You - Ce Lo Green
- I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Kickstarts - Example
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheel
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- So Lonely - The Police
- Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns'n'roses
- Valerie - The Zutons
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Last Night - Strokes
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Sit Down - James
- The Joker - Steve Miller Band
- Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
- Can't Buy Me Love - Beatles
- She Loves You - Beatles
- Saw Her Standing There - Beatles
- Twist And Shout - Beatles
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- I'm A Believer - The Monkee's
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- Hounddog - Elvis
- Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis
- Susipicious Minds - Elvis
- Keep On Running - Spencer Davis Group
- Gimme Some Lovin - Spencer Davis Group
- Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
- Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
- Alright Now - Free
- The Wonder Of You - Elvis
- My Generation - The Who
70's, 80's And Pop
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Superstitious - Stevie Wonder
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Let's Groove - Earth Wind And Fire
- Cosmic Girl - Jamiroqui
- Addicted To Love - Robert Palmer
- It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones
- You Can Leave Your Hat On - Tom Jones
- Sex Bomb - Tom Jones
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina And The Waves
- Everybody Needs Somebody - Blues Brothers
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- Sex Machine - James Brown
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jacksons
- Wheather With You - Crowded House
- Mustang Sally - Otis Redding
- Hi Ho Silver Lining - Jeff Beck
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- Do Wah Diddy - Manfred Mann
- Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
- Grease Lightening - Grease
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Andy Williams
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Smooth - Santana
- Tainted Love - Soft Cell
- I'm Gonna Be - Proclaimers
- Rockin All Over The World - Status Quo
- Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
- Jumpin Jack Flash - Rolling Stones
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Purple Rain - Prince
- Kiss - Prince
- Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
- Jammin - Bob Marley
- Word Up - Cameo
- Sweet Dreams - Eurthymics
- Shake Your Body - Jackson 5
- Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
First Dance Recommendations
- You're Beautiful - James Blunt
- Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis
- Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- You And Me Song - Wannadies
- When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
- More Than Words - Extreme
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- You Do Something To Me - Paul Weller
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Andy Williams
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
The guys were great. First time we've had a live band at a work event and it went down really well! Would have them back again!
Rockets were brilliant, and Katrina was really supportive, helpful and always quick to respond. thank you so much!!
Thanks so much to The Rockets for an excellent performance at my 50th birthday party. We all had a brilliant time. The band were very professional and got us all dancing right from the start. Everyone commented on how good they were, with an excellent range of songs to suit all ages. I would not hesitate in recommending The Rockets and look forward to them playing at my next party! Thanks, Pete.
The Rockets were awesome, they were exactly what we had hoped they would be and more. Very professional, they arrived and set up on time and didn't require any input from us, which was ideal as we were busy having some last minute wedding photos taken. Amazing performance all round and everyone was happy, dancing and enjoying the music right to the end. Cheers guys!
Can’t thank The Rockets enough for such a fabulous gig at our wedding reception last night! Great music, highly talented and 3 of the nicest lads so thank you!!! Everyone had a great night.
Five out of five for The Rockets performance at Highden Park!
The band are amazing. Really friendly and amenable. They set up and cleared away without any fuss. We had agreed one start time, but owing to guests arriving late, we asked if we could start later and they agreed instantly telling us it was no problem, and it genuinely felt like it wasn't!! All in all, we and the guests had a great time. I have had so many texts this morning saying how amazing the band were. Thank you for helping to make our party a success!!
We booked The Rockets for our wedding because they have playlist that covers all age groups. We were not disappointed. Everyone had a lovely time on the dance floor, even my parents who I actually had never seen dance before in my life! Nick and his band are also very friendly and professional so I'm very please that I booked them.
The Rockets were amazing, so glad we booked them. Friendly, professional, but best of all they sound really good. They really made the party and we and our guests danced all the way through, everybody had a great time. We especially appreciated that they played our first dance so well. Thanks guys.
Fantastic band who made my night. The quality of the performance was outstanding. I go to watch lots of love music and I would happily pay to watch them play again. The band accommodated my preferences whilst maintaining control to work the party accordingly which was all fantastic... would definitely recommend.
5/5! The Rockets were fantastic. Very professional and positive. Amazing repertoire catering for a great range of tastes. Everyone commented on how much they'd enjoyed the band and their brilliant playing. Made my birthday so special. Everyone was on the dance floor throughout the evening. Highly recommend The Rockets to make any occasion amazing. Really talented, professional band!
Superb. Would have no problem recommending the Rockets to anyone!
The Rockets are an excellent band and made my friend's party the perfect night. It was a small crowd, however that didn't stop the Rockets putting on an outstanding performance and getting everyone on the dance floor. Can't recommend this band enough for all round rock and pop taste. All of the band were great guys and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.
Fantastic band! The set up quickly with no disruptions and played some fantastic music. I would highly recommend the guys and will book them again should I need a band. All of our guest have one thing in common... they have all said simply brilliant. Thanks guys for putting the icing on our cake.
Great band, really friendly. Brilliant selection of music, got everyone up dancing. Thank you.
Great band, nice guys and the dance floor was full! The highlight was when they allowed one of the guests to play drums, she was only 13 and rocked it, so lovely that they trusted her and it meant so much to her. Thank you!!
Great band live. Band very accomodating and booking process straight forward. Good communication prior to the event. Ran nice and smoothly on the night and the band were very flexible on the evening with set times etc. Easy to get along with and a great selection of songs. Strongly recommend them. Thanks guys!
A great night of music provided by 'The Rockets' and they managed to get the crowd dancing. Contact was made by them shortly after the booking was confirmed, which was easy to make. They were punctual and put on a great few hours of music both live and via a DJ in between sets.
The Guys were great - everyone thought they were very professional. Overall very pleased and would recommend to others! Many thanks.
Very personable, friendly with a good image. Great sound, from only 3 members, great playlist with a good opening. Perfect for the environment without being too loud! Everyone enjoyed the band and thoroughly enjoyed themselves, would recommend.
Band sounded great, got everyone dancing, and booking and setup was minimum fuss - highly recommended.
We have just got back from honeymoon (and back to reality!!) and could not leave it any longer without saying a massive massive thank you to you and the rest of the Rockets. We felt so bad as we didn't even see you go on the big day, but I am sure that you could tell that everyone thought you were fantastic. There were people up dancing that I have never even seen dance before in my whole life! You really were amazing and made our night so thank you lots. You also made a lot of the girls happy as I heard several times how pleased they were to have such great eye candy as well as great music!!
The Rockets have performed at some of the most prestigious venues all over the country:
- Millennium Stadium, Cardiff – Red Dragon F.M, performing to 15,000 people, aired live on radio.
- Labour Party Conference 2005 – Grand Hotel, Brighton.
- European Arena Tour – performing to 15,000 – 20,000 nightly.
- Royal Navy - Hilton Hotel, Salalah, Oman
- British Army - Cyprus
- British Army - Phristina, Kosovo
- Royal Navy – Orchid Club, Singapore.
- Royal Nay - Hotel Del Glaciar in Ushuaia, Argentina
- British Army – Bosnian Tour ( Sara Jevo and Banja Luka )
- Tantra Nightclub, Accra, Ghana
- Royal Navy - Cyprus
- Dalhousie Castle, Edinburgh
- Lympne Castle, Kent
- Hampton Court Palace, London
- Lansdowne Club, London
- Norwood Park, Notts
- The Belfry Club, B’ham
- Lulworth Castle, Dorset
- HQS Wellington, London
- Kew Gardens Gallery, London
- Latimer House, Bucks
- Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
- Alexandra Palace, London
- Trinity House, London
- Available live music set options: 2 x 45 mins or 2 x 60 mins
- Quality Mackie PA system
- Lighting provided as standard
- Background music provided in between live music sets
- Acoustic set available as 3 piece band or as a solo act ( vocals / Guitar )
- Bandeoke option now available!
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.