The South Sides
The South Sides are a London based party band, who have performed together for the past 12 years, both in the UK and internationally.
With years of experience at all kinds of events, this is a band that can read a room to deliver an energetic and professional performance that will fill your dance floor.
The South Sides
Getting the party started is what these guys do best.
The band is formed of four accomplished professionals, experienced in everything from celebrity events & award ceremonies, to weddings and festivals. Making your special event unforgettable for all the right reasons!
- 4 Piece line up with a tight and polished sound
- DJ Option available
- Based in London, but available throughout the South East
- First dance request learned and performed at no extra charge
With a repertoire featuring some of the most iconic and memorable tunes, even the most bashful of guests won't be able to resist a spin on the dance floor.
- Lead Vocals / Acoustic Guitar
- Lead Guitar
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- Addicted to love - Robert Palmer
- Ain't no sunshine - Bill Withers
- All right now - Free
- Bambaleo - The Gypsy Kings
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Cocaine - Eric Clapton
- Come together - The Beatles
- Country roads - John Denver
- Crossroads - Cream
- Delilah - Tom Jones
- Dreadlock Holiday - 10cc
- Englishman in New York Sting
- Faith - George Michael
- Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
- Free Falling - Tom Petty
- Hard to handle - Otis Redding
- Heard it through the grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Hey Ya - OutKast
- Hit The Road Jack - Percy Mayfield
- Hold On I’m Coming - Sam and Dave
- I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
- I Shot The Sherriff - Bob Marley
- I'll Tell Me Ma - The Young Dubliners
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
- Johnny be goode - Chuck Berry
- Just The Two Of Us - Bill Withers
- Kiss - Prince
- Land down under - Men At Work
- Living on a prayer - Bon Jovi
- Long train running - Doobie Brothers
- Moondance - Van Morrison
- Mustang Sally - The Commitments
- Nine to Five - Dolly Parton
- Price tag - Jessie J
- Probably me - Sting
- Satisfaction - The Rollin Stones
- Save tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Sitting on the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
- Stuck in the middle - Stealers Wheel
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adam
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Sweet home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Sweet home - Chicago
- The Joker- Steve Miller Band
- Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
- Use me - Bill Withers
- Use somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie - Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse
- Volare - Gipsy Kings
- Weather With You - Crowded House
- What's going on - Four Non-Blondes
- What’s going on - Marvin Gaye
- With or without you - U2
Very tight band... Impressed!
Can we amend the line-up?
Yes, although we're a four piece band, we can also work as a duo or trio if required. Why not book out smaller line up for an afternoon set, before the full band bring the party in the evening?
How long is required to set up and soundcheck?
We will arrive in good time to allow for our set up and soundcheck, which normally takes around 90 minutes.
Can you learn a first dance song?
Yes, we'll happily learn a request for free, with subsequent requests incurring a small charge for us to learn and rehearse the song.
Can you take care of all the music on the night?
Yes! You can also extend the party vibes with our complete band and DJ package option, easily tailored to any event.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.