The Tonesmiths are the masters of indie rock & pop covers and with their endless super cool tunes. They look the part, sound the part and can absolutely rock your night to it's foundations. With rock star good looks, style and charisma, this band will certainly bring your event to life.
Their look will undoubtably appeal to the ladies and the men get to rock out to all their fave indie tunes! Everyones a winner with this epic corpoarte party and wedding band.
The Tonesmiths are one of the UKs leading rock indie and pop party bands.
Their refreshing versatile set will appeal to all and includes music from the likes of George Ezra, Hozier, Ed Sheeran, James Bay, Mumford & Sons, Bruno Mars, Avicci, Daft Punk, Pharrell, Fratellis, Kings Of Leon, The Killers, and many more.
The band also offer carefully selected party playlists via their state of the art DJ software to keep your party rocking between sets free of charge.
The Tonesmiths love performing at every kind of event no occasion is too big or small. They give a top class rock star performances every time. You will love these guys.
They want to make your night one to remember, you will see this reflected in their performance and highly professional attitudes.
Picking the right function band can make or break your event, be sure to MAKE it! If you want a cool, great looking indie rock party band, who bring star quality, style and charisma to the table, The Tonesmiths are the band for you.
- 4 piece band - Male Lead Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums
- Acoustic set available
- Additional members including, female vocals, brass, percussion, dancers available
- All Of Me - John Legend
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
- Are You Gonna Go My Way – Lenny Kravitz
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- Best Day Of My Life - American Authours
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Budapest - George Ezra
- Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Chelsea Dagger - Fratellies
- Crazy - Gnarles Barkley
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey
- Dynamite - Tiao Cruz
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Free Fallin’ – Tom Petty & The Heart Breakers
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Happy - Pharelle
- Hey Soul Sista – Train
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Hold Bck The River - James Bay
- Human – Killers
- I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
- I Got A Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- I Predict A Riot - Kaizer Chiefs
- I’m Yours - Jason Maraz
- I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
- Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
- Jonny Be Goode - Chuck Berry
- Jump - House Of Pain
- La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
- Last Night - The Strokes
- Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Mr.Brightside - Killers
- One Day Like This - Elbow
- Paradise - Coldplay
- Paradise - George Ezra
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Rhythm Of The Night - Bastille
- Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
- Seven Nation Army - Marcus Collins
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Shot Gun - George Ezra
- Shut Up And Dance - Walk the Moon
- Sing - Ed Sheeran
- Somebody Told Me - Killers
- Somethinhg Just Like This - Coldplay
- Song 2 - Blur
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- The Cave - Mumford & Sons
- This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Walk This Way - Areosmith
- We Are Young - Fun
- We found love - Rihanna
- You Got The Love - Florence & The Machine
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Young Blood - 5 Second Of Summer
- 24K - Bruno Mars
All I heard from guests was “wow” all evening. Can’t describe how good these guys are live. Some people commented saying they thought the original bands of some of the songs were in the room, they sounded that good. The dance floor was filled all evening from start to finish, they made the night for us. Was blown away and that’s not an understatement. Had people asking already were we got them from and for details.
We are so glad we booked The Tonesmiths for our wedding reception! Not only were the guys really friendly and professional on arrival, they totally blew everyone one of our guests (and ourselves) away with their music! We have had nothing but raving reviews from our guests even 3 weeks later! What a great band! They played our first dance song and man did they play it well, we honestly can't recommend the guys enough. They made our reception epic and had everyone dancing all night! Should we want to hire a band in the future they are undoubtedly our first choice!
Communication was great (the band was caught in traffic but giving us notice meant we could make adjustments to the day). The guys were really friendly and adaptable (especially when we had issues with the electricity supply!). The music and their performance was excellent, and we have had a lot of compliments on the band. They even joined in the dancing at the end!
The band were absolutely brilliant and really got into the spirit of the day. Their set, particularly the second half was spot on and they dealt with issues with the venue (noise levels) well and remained professional. So many positive comments from our guests!
The band were fantastic, very relaxed and happy to accommodate time changes. Performance wise they were amazing, really made the evening. Lots of great comments from our guests. I just wish they performed for longer!
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to The Tonesmiths as they were absolutely brilliant at our wedding in September. The booking process with both Warble Entertainment and Suzanne from The agency was very easy, which gave us confidence after our previous band (and different agency) let us down. They arrived early on the day (after a 200+ mile journey) and were very patient to wait around for the relevant area to be cleared after we overran on the food service. They set up in good time to start straight after our first dance and had the dancefloor packed for the whole duration of both of their sets. I remember looking around near the end of the final set and was so pleased to see everyone having such a fantastic time. We decided to let the band choose the setlist on the night and they played an absolute blinder keeping everyone happy with a good mixture of songs as well as some great interaction with the guests (Although giving the mic to my best man for the verse of 'You really got me' was possibly a bad move)! :) Finally, as well as being great musicians, they were very professional and also a really friendly bunch of lads who took the time to chat to quite a few of the guests between and after their set. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a brilliant wedding/party band. I've had so many people comment on how good they were and know at least 2 of the guests are enquiring about booking them for a future event. As you can tell - we were all pretty impressed! :) Thanks again for topping off a great day and hopefully see you all again in the future. Vern & Philippa Peacock
- Carphone Warehouse
- Alfa Romeo
- Best Buy
- Harlequins RFC
- Notts County FC
- Aston Villa FC
- The Tonesmiths supply recorded playlists between sets free of charge through their DJ software & state of the art PA system.
- 120 mins split up however you wish (normally 2 x 1 hour)
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.