The Vintage Gramophone DJ
Using a pair of authentic 1930s wind up gramophones (discreetly amplified) The Vintage Gramophone DJ is the perfect choice to entertain guests at weddings, vintage events and corporate parties.
Playing alone or in support of a vocal lead act, The Vintage Gramophone DJ can provide music for you to drink, dine or dance to.
- Early Stuff for Great Gatsby/Peaky Blinders 1920s themes; The Charleston, The Black Bottom, Paul Whiteman Orchestra, Ragtime etc
- Early Dance Bands and Jazz; Harry Roy, Jack Hylton, Henry Hall etc.
- 1940's Big Band and Swing; Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Andrews Sisters etc
- Later Jazz, 50's crooners and solo artists; Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald etc.
- Early 1960's Rock n Roll; Elvis, Buddy Holly, Bill Haley etc.