Tom The Swing Singer
Tom is highly recognised as one of the UK's most exciting Swing/ Jazz and Big Band singers out there. With a huge range both in scale and material, Tom's fresh, charismatic vocal talents and energy have held him in high regard.
Tom has an extensive repertoire and sings a variety of material from artists such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin and Michael Bublé, Nat king Cole, Jamie Cullum, Steve Wonder and many many more. Tom has a huge range both in scale and material which is sure to bring a lot of style, fun and energy to any occasion.
Tom The Swing Singer
Tom has performed at many high profile events including outdoor arenas, various theatres, weddings, corporate events, performing on main stages at numerous festivals and two spots on Broadway in New York City. On occasions, Tom has performed at private functions in front of Celebrity V.I.P guests. In 2013, He won the "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" Business Award for his rising success in the music business at such a young age!
Now, as a sought after guest vocalist in the UK, the USA and Europe, Tom has worked with The Vince Dunn Orchestra, The Algarve Jazz Orchestra in Portugal, The 75 piece Sussex youth Orchestra and The Chris Thomas Big Band in Florida USA.
In various touring theatre productions Tom has performed alongside top TV, West End and Broadway Stars including Ruthie Henshall, Kerry Ellis (Lead roles in We Will Rock You, Les Miserables, Wicked in the West End and Broadway) and Keith Jack (BBC's Any Dream Will Do)
Tom The Swing Singer's music and act suits all ages young and old and is perfect for a wide range of events, i.e, weddings and events where there is a mix of age groups. Tom always get the audience up and dancing if that's the way you want the event to go, or he can keep it more laid back with some lovely smooth music.
Not only does Tom sing but he also entertains and loves to interact with his audience.
- Solo singer
- Duo: Vocals and pianist
You can also book Tom with the following band options:
- Piano & Sax
- Trio: Drums, double bass, piano
- Quartet: Drums, double bass, piano, sax
- 6 piece: Drums, double bass, piano, sax, trumpet, trombone.
- 8 piece: Drums, double bass, piano, sax & string quartet
- 10 piece: Drums, double bass, piano, sax, trumpet, trombone, & string quartet
And ask us about our special 'Sinatra with strings' package!
Tom The Swing Singer and the Band cover songs by artist's such as:
- Frank Sinatra
- Dean Martin
- Sammy Davis Jr
- Michael Buble
- Nat King Cole
- Matt Monro
- Robbie Williams
- Jamie Cullum
- Bill Withers
- Tony Bennett
- Gregory Porter
- Bobby Darin
- Aloe Blacc
- Dion and the Belmonts
- Paolo Nutini
- Pharrell Williams
- Stevie Wonder
and many more......
Great! What more can I say?
Very impressed with both Warble and Tom! Tom plus his band were very organised and professional before and during our event!! A credit to the industry! We all were so impressed! Thank you, Nigel & Jane
Tom sang at our daughters wedding and was just brilliant. Turned up in good time to set up, looked so smart and then gave two brilliant sets of music that the whole audience absolutely loved. The wedding was quite simply breathtaking from start to finish and the only critiscism I received was that I didn't book Tom for a longer time!
- Celtic Manor Resort - South Wales
- The Pheasantry - London
- Dont Tell Mamas - New York
- The Tiddly Proms Festival
- De La Warr Pavilion - Bexhill on sea
- The Grand Hotel - Brighton/Eastbourne
- Cavendish Hotel
- Hippodrome Theatre - Eastbourne
- Eastbourne Bandstand
- Various theatres in the south of England
- Staff of the Amex - Brighton
- I have my own full PA system and lighting.
- Fully insured
- I am more than happy to play background music before, after and in-between my live sets.
- You can also book me with my Swing/Jazz band (band line up options available)
- Tom The Swing Singer's act mainly consists of 2 x 45 minute sets (not including encore's), with a short break in between
- Tom can also provide a 1 hour full set
- With the band Tom can provide 2 x 45 minute sets or 3 x 45 minute sets (one set of Jazz / Swing instrumental and two sets of band with Singer)
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.