Version are a unique and exciting party band who are guaranteed to make your special day stand out.
Made up of professionally trained musicians from across the UK, Version provide performances of the highest quality, guaranteed to get guests of all ages up on the dance floor all night long.
The band is extremeley adaptable and comes in lineups from 4 - 7 members to suit events of all sizes and budgets.
Version are a London based party band who play an extensive repertoire of hits from the 60's to the modern day. The band play a combination of Pop/Rock from the past 60 years adding their own unique twist to create a fresh, new sound you won't hear anywhere. This is combined with classic Funk and Soul performed in an authentic vintage style.
The band was formed in London out of a selection of the cities top musicians. Members of Version have played all over the world at prestigious venues including Glastonbury, Isle of Wight Festival, Bestival, Ronnie Scotts Jazz club and many more! The band have played with and shared stages with acts including Olly Murs, Will Young, Gregory Porter, Hot 8 Brass Band and more. Version provide both a highly professional and polished performance whilst making sure all of your personal requirements are met to make your event absolutely perfect.
Version are happy to accomodate any requests you may have including first dances with the option of having a bespoke arrangement created specifically for your special day. The band will go above and beyond to make sure that your day goes as smoothly as it possibly can. The group provides all of their own equipment including 1000W PA system and lighting. Version also provide a free DJ service after their performance up until midnight, potentially saving you hundreds of pounds booking one seperately.
Version come in configuarations of 4 - 7 members to suit any size or budget. The core band can be enhanced by adding a one or two piece horn section which will take your event to the next level with their rich and vibrant sound. A stripped back acoustic trio is also available either as a main feature or as an additional extra to the full band.
- Acoustic Guitar
3 piece acoustic/jazz band
- Double Bass
4 piece acoustic/jazz band
- Acoustic Bass
4 piece party band
5 piece party band
6 piece party band
7 piece party band
90’s - Now
- American Boy - Estelle
- Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor – Arctic Monkeys
- Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
- Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Crazy in Love - Beyonce
- Everybody (Backstreets Back) – Backstreet Boys
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Gotta Get Through This – Daniel Beddingfield
- I Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Happy – Pharell
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Last Night – The Strokes
- Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
- Mercy - Duffy
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit
- Relight My Fire - Take That
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Rude - Magic!
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
- Show Me Love - Robin S
- Single Ladies - Beyonce
- Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- We Found Love – Rihanna
- You've Got The Love - Florence and the Machine
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye and Tami Tarrell
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- Best Of My Love – The Emotions
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Blame it on the Boogie – The Jacksons
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Car Wash – Rose Royce
- Give Me The Night - George Benson
- Good Times – Chic
- Got To Be Real – Cheryl Lynn
- Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- Just The Two Of Us - Bill Withers
- Keep Me Hanging On – The Supremes
- Kiss - Prince
- Lady Marmalade - Labelle
- Le Freak – Chic
- Lets Stay Together – Al Green
- Lets Dance - David Bowie
- Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- My Generation - The Who
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Rock With You – Michael Jackson
- Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- September – Earth Wind and Fire
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Somebody Elses Guy – Jocelyn Brown
- Son of a Preacher Man – Dusty Springfield
- Soul Man – Sam and Dave
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Sweet Child O’ Mine - Guns ’n’ Roses
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Take On Me - Aha
- Tainted Love – Gloria Jones
- Think – Aretha Franklin
- Upside Down – Diana Ross
- Uptight – Stevie Wonder
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- What Is Love – Headway
- You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall and Oates
Version were FANTASTIC! They really made our night and we are so pleased we booked them! The band were quick and efficient with getting in contact. All our requests were granted including them learning and playing (a fantastic version of) our first dance. The music set between and after their sets was also amazing and accommodated our requests. During and after our wedding we had a number of comments about how great the band were. They had so much energy and were also so professional in our dealings with them. Thank you Version, you were amazing. Would not hesitate to recommend!
Version were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! The dance floor was full all night and the acoustic set they did earlier in the day was perfect! They were super friendly too and all our guests loved them. We cannot thank them enough for helping to make our day so enjoyable. As for using Warble, we found the booking process extremely easy to use and all the staff were friendly and helpful. We would definitely use you again and recommend you to friends/family.
All the feedback received on the event have expressed nothing but high praise for the band! They were very slick and professional, and performed a great range of songs getting people on the dance floor (which is never easy!) We would definitely use Version for other events!
I have received such great feedback on Version from everyone who attended our event. This genre of music was a break from the tradition but went down so well. The dance floor was full throughout the evening and the band created a brilliant vibe. The lead singer Elisa interacted well with the guests and the whole band were a pleasure to deal with. Very professional, and on the ball, and they were most flexible with our needs. I would not hesitate to use them again at our next event.
What a great time we had thanks to Version, they had the place rocking and I've had many nice comments from my guests. Thinking that I need a band in the future, Version would be my first choice.
Got the place dancing. Did an acoustic set in the bar and then a full set in the main room. Smashed it. Great band for our wedding. All ages had a blast.
The band were great! Very nice, easy to work with and played a fab set, very popular with the students!
Absolutely fantastic band. Talented, professional, can't praise them enough. Thanks guys, you really were the perfect wedding band. Everyone enjoyed your music.
- The Savoy Hotel - London
- The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Winchester University Student Union
- Grind & Co Coffee. - London
- Northampton University Student Union
- Thomas International
- Bluecrest Health Screening Ltd
- BASC Awards Night
- Highwire events
- University College London Medics Society
- Rugby School
How long do you play for?
We typically play for 2 x 60 minute sets but we are extremely flexible so we can tailor our set lengths to your event with prior arrangement.
What Happens between sets?
If you do not have a DJ we can play music out of our PA system in between sets. This can either be a playlist selected by you or it can be music selected by us. After we have finished we can provide a party playlist to finish the night.
Do you bring your own sound equipment?
Yes we are fully self contained and provide both our own P.A system and our own lighting. Both of these are fully PAT tested and we are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
How much time is required for setup?
We require between an hour and an hour and a half to setup our equipment and soundcheck. We then typically play within one hour of our setup.
Do you require any refreshments?
We always really appreciate being supplied with food and drink whilst we are at the event. This is due to us often having to travel long distances and not having time for evening meals. Being able to receive some of the evening buffet is perfect. Let us know if you are not able to supply any refreshments and we will discuss alternate options.
Is there anything else I need to provide?
We require two parking spaces at the venue and also a place where we can store our cases etc and get changed.
Where is the band based?
The band is based in London but is able to travel across the UK and beyond.
Is it possible to see the band live before booking?
The large majority of our performances are at private events but we do occasionally play publicly. Plase ask your Warble agent if we have anything coming up!
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 3 x 40 minutes
Version are happy to discuss alternate performance schedules with prior agreement.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.