For a party band guaranteed to bring energy and fun to your event, look no further than 4D!
This stylish four piece will fill the dance floor with classic hits and chart toppers from the 50s right up to the present day.
Comprised of professional musicians with decades of experience both in the UK and globally, 4D offer high quality entertainment to add that extra impact to your event.
Their repertoire is mixed with classic hits and the most recent chart hits guaranteed to have the dance floor filled all night long. 4D are pasionate about their music and stage craft, this comes across an in energetic and exciting stage show.
- Exciting Four Piece Band
- Repertoire ranging from the 50' to Present Day
- Add extra musicians for bigger events!
- Full sound and Lighting included
4D stand out from the crowd and their electrifying performances make them perfect for all kinds of events.
- Female lead vocals
- Drums w/Backing Tracks
You can also add saxophone, trumpet and extra singers musicians for larger events.
4D can also provide chilled acoustic music perfect for a wedding ceremony and or a drinks reception.
- Twist & Shout - The Beatles
- Let’s Twist Again - Chubby Checker
- Johnny Be Goode - Chuck Berry
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley & The Comets
- Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
- Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
- I’m a Believer - The Monkees
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
- All Shook Up - Elvis Presley
- Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
- Mamma Mia - Abba
- Stayin’ Alive - The Bee Gees
- Good Times - Chic Le Freak - Chic
- Groove Is In The Heart - Deelite
- I’m Coming Out - Diana Ross
- Upside Down - Diana Ross
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Blame It On The Boogie - The Jackson Five
- I Want You Back - The Jackson Five
- Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough - The Jackson Five
- Celebration -Kool and the Gang
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynrd Skynrd
- Bille Jean - Michael Jackson
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- Carwash - Rose Royce
- Ain’t Nobody - Rufus
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Loveshack - The B52s
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Theme from Fame - Irene Cara
- What A Feeling (Flashdance) - Irene Cara
- Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle
- MJ Medley - Michael Jackson
- Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- Madonna Medley - Madonna
- 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- Parklife - Blur
- The One and Only - Chesney Hawkes
- The Fresh Prince Theme - The Fresh Prince
- Boom Shake the Room - Jazzy Jeff And The Fresh Prince
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
00's to Present
- Crazy in Love - Beyonce
- Toxic - Britney Spears
- I Gotta Feelin - Black Eyed Peas
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Independent Women - Destiny's Child
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Sex On Fire - The Kings Of Leon
- Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
- California Gurls - Katy Perry
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Domino - Jessie J
- Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
- Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson / Bruno Mars
- Hot In Herre - Nelly
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse / Mark Ronson
4D blew the roof off, and made the night for everybody. They were all lovely, personable, and totally professional too. We had so many people come up to us at the end of the night saying what an amazing band, where did we find them!
- Corporate Events
- Private Parties
- Product Launches
- and many more
4D have been selected to provide live entertainment by Southampton FC and Hilton Hotels and more corporate and wedding clients.
What type of music do you play?
Our music is a mix of covers from the 50's to present day will get people of all ages dancing at your event. There is something for everyone.
How do you play for?
We offer two hours of live music divided into two or three sets. This can be discussed during the booking process.
What happens between your sets?
We would recommend booking our DJ along side the band line up but otherwise we have a playlist on an IPod that complements our live set, or we can accommodate your own personal playlist from an MP3 player or laptop. We can recommend which option would best suit your event during the booking process.
Do you have different line-up options?
Our main line up is a punchy 4 piece consisting of female lead vocals, guitar, bass, drums and backing tracks. You can also add saxophone, trumpet and extra singers musicians for larger events. We can also provide chilled acoustic music perfect for a wedding ceremony and or a drinks reception.
What equipment do you provide on the day? How long does it take to set up?
We supply a very high quality PA and lighting system. We require a minimum of 60-90 minutes before we start playing. We are happy to discuss your individual requirements
What is your required performance area?
Ideally we would require an area of at least approx. 4m wide by 3m deep although this will depend on the line up you choose, so please check with us before booking.
Will you learn requests?
We choose our songs very carefully to appeal to all ages wherever we play. However if there is a specific song you would like for a first dance or special occasion then we would be happy to discuss this if required. Additional fees will apply to rehearsal time and any music purchase.
Can we choose the songs for your live sets?
By all means give us your preferences and favourite songs from our current repertoire list, but we do not offer the free choice of picking all songs and arranging entire set lists due to the quite specific way in which we put together our performances and medleys. These are designed by us to ensure constant energy and it’s very difficult to choose the set list song by song.
Are you insured?
Yes, we have full public liability insurance. All our equipment is PAT tested and checked on a regular basis and certificates are availabile upon booking completion from your agent at Warble Entertainment.
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.