A 4-piece show band, like no other. Current pop to classic soul & Motown, this slick 4-piece composed of London’s hottest session musicians will dazzle your event. Led by pop star singers it’s the perfect band to keep all your guests dancing. Supported by cutting-edge sequencers this small band pack a punch to rival any big band, orchestra or DJ and constantly wow audiences up and down the country. With their routes from The Royal Academy of Music all members of 4Tune now balance a busy full-time career performing with the band alongside collectively working with some of the biggest names in the UK Top 40 & The West End. If you’re looking for that perfect mix between stunning live music and a DJ with non-stop hits, come join the 4Tune party!
Standard 4 piece
- Keys + Male Vocals
- Female Vocals
Optional 5 piece
- As above + Saxophone
- Adele - Rolling In The Deep
- Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Al Green - Let’s Stay Together
- Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- Aretha Franklin - Think
- Ariana Grande - Into You
- Bastille - Pompeii
- Ben E. King - Stand By Me
- Beyoncé - Crazy In Love
- Beyoncé - Déjà vu
- Beyoncé - Single Ladies
- Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
- Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
- Bruno Mars - Lazy Song
- Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
- Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
- Bruno Mars - Runaway Baby
- Bruno Mars - Treasure
- Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Bruno Mars - When I was Your Man
- Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
- Carly Rae Jepson - I Really Like You
- Cece Peniston - Finally
- Cee-lo Green - Forget You
- Chaka Khan - Ain’t Nobody
- Christina Aguilera - Lady Marmalade
- Clean Bandit - Rather Be
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky
- Destiny’s Child - Say My Name
- Dianna Ross - I’m coming Out
- Duffy - Mercy
- Earth Wind and Fire - September
- Ed Sheeran - Sing
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
- Estelle - American Boy
- Fleur East - Play That Sax
- Florence & The Machine - You’ve Got The Love
- Frank Sinatra - New York New York
- Frank Sinatra - Mack The Knife
- Frankie Valli - Beggin’
- Frankie Valli - Can’t Take My Eyes Of Off You
- Jackson 5 - ABC
- Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
- Jason Mraz - I’m Yours
- James Brown - I Feel Good
- Jess Glynn - Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself
- John Legend - All Of Me
- Journey - Don’t Stop Believing
- Justin Bieber - Sorry
- Justin Timberlake - Can’t Stop The Feeling
- Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
- Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
- Justin Timberlake - Senorita
- Kesha - Timber
- Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
- Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
- Madonna - Holiday
- Magic! - Rude
- Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
- Maroon 5 - This Love
- Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
- Marvin Gaye - Let’s Get It On
- Marvin Gaye - What’s Going On
- Mcfly - All About you
- Meghan Trainer - All about that bass
- Michael Jackson - PYT
- Michael Jackson - Blame It On The Boogie
- Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone
- Michael Jackson - Love Never Felt So Good
- Michael Jackson - Man in the mirror
- Michael Jackson - Rock With You
- Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight
- One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
- One Direction - Little Things
- One Republic - Counting Stars
- Pharell - Happy
- Queen - Don’t Stop Me Now
- R Kelly - Ignition Remix
- Rihanna - Diamonds
- Robbie Williams - She’s The One
- Randy Newman - You’ve Got A Friend In Me
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- Sam Smith - Money On My Mind
- Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
- Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Taio Cruz - Dynamite
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- The Beatles - Let It Be
- The Beatles - Twist and Shout
- The Emotions - Best of my love
- The Fray - You Found Me
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Various Artists - The 4 chord medley
- Various Artists - 8 bar blues
- Zara Larson - Lush Life
Thank you to you and the rest of the band for such a fantastic set of music on Saturday. You guys are absolutely fantastic and we totally loved it!!! As did all of our guests. So many people were asking how we found you and if they could have your contact details - Thank you so much!
- The BBC
- Red Bull
- John Lewis
What events do 4Tune play at?
We have played at all sorts of events, the most common are: Corporate events, weddings, birthdays, awards ceremonies, Bar Mitzvahs, PR events, trade shows, charity balls, Christmas parties, celebrity events, TV wrap shows, New Year's Eve celebrations
Can we see 4Tune perform?
The majority of our performances are at private events, and we rarely hold public showcases. However, please speak to the agency about any upcoming events which guests can attend.
How do we check availability and make a booking?
Please contact Warble Entertainment using the 'Make Enquiry' button below.
What line-ups are available?
The standard line-up is a 4-piece band but we also offer a 5-piece with a saxophone.
Do 4Tune supply sound, lighting & stage production?
For events up-to 200 guests, we provide all sound equipment which is included in our quote for the band’s service. Over 200 guests we send our technical rider for an external production company to supply all sound equipment required.
We do not provide sound or lighting production for oversees events. It is the responsibility of the client, venue or planner to source the equipment that we require in accordance with the event's technical rider.
Can you provide a DJ?
Included when you book the band are DJ playlists before, between and after the band sets – which is picked to suit the occasion. A separate manned DJ taking requests is available as an add-on, just ask when making your enquiry.
Can we choose what songs the band play?
Trust must be placed in the band to write the setlist as they deem fit and will read the crowd and make changes as the set progresses live. What you see in our videos is what you will get at your event - soul, funk pop and all big hits! Furthermore, the band will always offer to learn and perform a couple’s first dance (if playing at a wedding).
Finishing after midnight?
This is rarely a problem but should be agreed on booking. Our standard quotation is for a midnight finish.
What are the bands set times?
4Tune play a 120-minute party set, which can be either performed straight, in 2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes sets.
How far are you prepared to travel?
Do you need a stage?
To get the most out of the band it is recommended that a raised stage (minimum dimensions 3m X 2m) is provided.
Do 4Tune have any personal requirements?
4Tune are not a picky bunch, but we ask for a greenroom area and a hot meal with drinks for each musician.
How long do you need to setup?
We ask for 60minutes for setting up and a soundcheck.
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.